Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1375)

truebeliever 09-25-2005 08:22 PM

Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

"The Lightbringers". A film by Juri Lina. An excellent presentation on the origins of the Illuminati/Mason movement and their longings for power through subterfuge and deceit. And not a Shape Shifting Lizard in sight! Thank the Lord! 28meg WMV File.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

freeman 09-25-2005 08:28 PM

Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Quote:

And not a Shape Shifting Lizard in sight!
I guess as long as you're not counting those Tubalcain pins...

truebeliever 09-25-2005 11:12 PM

Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

In the immortal words of the most famous Oz fish and chip owner..."Please explain"?

igwt 09-25-2005 11:19 PM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
In the immortal words of the most famous Oz fish and chip owner..."Please explain"?
lol. The clip is interesting, watching it now. Good on you for posting it!

freeman 09-26-2005 04:31 AM

tubalcain pin

Thanks for the doco, TB. Can't say I learned that much new, but reviewing the relationship between my "fraternal friends" and revolution certainly corroborates the role of Bush in America's future -- or lack thereof.

Saturnino 09-26-2005 05:03 AM

Those Bozos use this Tubalcain pin so people think it is two balls and a cane (a golf club). Can it be more ridiculous than that ? What a bunch of immature suckers.

freeman 09-26-2005 08:01 AM

Quote:

Those Bozos use this Tubalcain pin so people think it is two balls and a cane (a golf club).
Only a golf club if their wives inquire as to its origin. Otherwise signifies some very pagan phallic worship.
A running joke within the Craft, but this snaky little charm does a lot of "shapeshifting", hence my pun.

Saturnino 09-26-2005 09:43 AM

I'm dealing with a former 32 degree ex-Mason who is now a Christian. He recognizes that Masonry is incompatible with Christianity, but refuses to acknowledge that there is Luciferian worship there.
Is it possible that a 32 degree didn't know about it ?
What other sources besides Albert Pike and the book by Schonebelen I could refer to him ?

freeman 09-26-2005 11:17 AM

Quote:

What other sources besides Albert Pike and the book by Schonebelen I could refer to him ?

Offhand I can think of no other sources who let the secret slip directly, but any critical analysis of the oaths, symbols and history of Freemasonry is more than sufficient to make the corrolation. Like this excellent analysis of the 32nd degree initiation ritual:

Freemasonry Update

Or the writings of Blavatsky, if you can get your ex-Mason to make the connection between her and the Craft:

Quote:

And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the "Lord of Phosphorus," and Lucifer, or "Light-Bearer," is in us: it is our Mindľour tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism. (Secret Doctrine Vol. 2, p. 513)

Stranger 09-26-2005 02:13 PM

Quote:

I'm dealing with a former 32 degree ex-Mason who is now a Christian. He recognizes that Masonry is incompatible with Christianity, but refuses to acknowledge that there is Luciferian worship there.
Is it possible that a 32 degree didn't know about it ?
I have a close relative who was a 32nd degree mason (Scottish Rite). Truly believes there is absolutely no Luciferian worship with the Freemasons, seems hurt by even implying it. He is the kindest man I know. When I attempt to show him the Pike stuff, he says that might be Pike's view, but it does not represent the Freemasons.

Yeah, it is possible that a 32 degree would not know what is at the core of their club. He looks at me as if I am paranoid, and jokes that he is going to leave me his "Apron" and "pins" when he dies. I told him only if he wants me to burn them :)