Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The War in Iraq (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Interesting post on another forum. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1377)

Shannow 09-26-2005 04:03 AM

Interesting post on another forum.

A guy in the military always posting those e-mails that he's recieved about how good Iraq is...you know, the schools, the power and water being restored etc.

Got posted to Iraq, and made his first post since being back.

Quote:

After 2 1/2 months of training, I finally made it to my final destination...Tikrit.
I'm staying in a building that looks like swiss cheese after being shot up by our guys during the war.
Will let you know more soon, and maybe pics (if allowed.)
second post
Quote:

Did my first convoy 2 days ago. I was a SAW (M249) gunner in one of the gun trucks. Let me tell you, Iraq is something different. The place is dirty as **** and trash is everywhere on the side of the road. IEDs are everywhere around here. Burn marks and IED craters everywhere. Baji is one scary town. We've already found IEDs and land mines.
Sorry I can't get into details.....you know how it is!

I'll try to get you some pics as soon as I can.
maybe there's a new convert in the making.

Saturnino 09-26-2005 06:16 AM

Re: Interesting post on another forum.

The reasoning one conservative American friend of mine gave me was: if you were the hostage of a criminal, you would be glad that the US Army came to your rescue. Meaning that Iraqis should be glad and grateful that they were freed from Saddam.
My answer was: I wouldn't, if that meant I had to see my family dead and my bank account stolen.
Oh boy.

freeman 09-26-2005 08:46 AM

Quote:

The reasoning one conservative American friend of mine gave me was: if you were the hostage of a criminal, you would be glad that the US Army came to your rescue.
OMG, if I've heard that once, I've heard it a hundred times.
Don't you know, we're liberating those poor Iraqis! We're giving them democracy!

...and if it actually works, maybe we'll even try it here in America. 8-)

09-26-2005 09:08 AM

We're liberating them, but they won't be around to enjoy their democracy, because they'll either be dead, maimed or psychologically traumatized.

09-26-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
We're liberating them, but they won't be around to enjoy their democracy, because they'll either be dead, maimed or psychologically traumatized.
Like you?

09-26-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Leviathan wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Like you?
Like me, what?

What are you trying to accomplish on this site?

09-26-2005 06:21 PM

Correction:

Democracy in Iraq doesn't and will not exist.

09-26-2005 06:27 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

Leviathan wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Like you?
Like me, what?

What are you trying to accomplish on this site?
It is accomplished. The trying is finished and now we work a work. The form this takes will depend on the members and what we learn from them. You are right in your thoughts of Leviathan. Should this not make you happy.

09-26-2005 06:33 PM

I have no clue what you're "babbling" about. I don't comprehend your English, if that's what you call it.

So, I won't be responding to you any longer.

09-26-2005 06:47 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I have no clue what you're "babbling" about. I don't comprehend your English, if that's what you call it.

So, I won't be responding to you any longer.
You response and your comprehension is of no consequence to us. We only use english which is by the way a bastard form of Hebrew because we are here and now. Notice we did not capitalize english and also you call it english because you know no better. We did not enter this forum to communicate with you and we did babel at Babel long before the unfortunate sperm met the "EGG" that produced you. We will continue working our work and the part you have played has eased our entry.