Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Just seeking the truth.... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1391)

Bendair 09-27-2005 08:30 AM

Just seeking the truth....

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and to the notion of Conspiracy. Here is a little background of where I'm coming from. 911: This event changed my life and opened my eyes to a new world. While watching the event take place, as the towers came tumbling down, I thought "what a perfectly executed attack". Don't get me wrong, I deplore the act itself but it was perfect in the sense of how the towers came straight down. As if it were a "controlled demolition". After 911 I started searching for more information about what was happening in the world. I came across a lot of web sites talking about conspiracies, the NWO, etc. I consider myself to have an open mind however, I dismissed all of these theories and thought these theories and people that believe it are just crazy. There is no way this is happening before my own eyes. It wasn't until I had a conversation with a good friend of mine that I started researching this stuff again. I've known my friend for several years but he never mentioned any thing about conspiracies and such to me before. I'm not saying that I believe everything posted on web sites but there is a lot of convincing evidence to a lot of the theories. My question to everyone is: What was the turning point or the one thing that convinced you that this stuff is real or true? Thank for reading my post and I'm hoping we could all find the truth together.

Thumper 09-27-2005 10:41 AM

Re: Just seeking the truth....

the New World Order is a lot to comprehend, and I'm making new revelations every single day. Suffice to say, the wheels DID NOT just start turning on 9/11.

The best way to think of it is, the government is brilliant and not inept, and working with this premise when you go back and look at all that has happened, one can see just how all encompassing the conspiracy is.

For example, what explains the absolute refusal to seal the Mexican border? What is with state sponsored 'multi-culturalism' that serves to balkanize every western country? Is this demented liberalism? No.

How about weapons sales to China? Vaccines that cause developmental damage? etc?

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, just keep that in mind.

09-27-2005 01:41 PM

Here is the some of the truth as I know it.

The United State's government is corrupt and has been for a very long time. 1913 the FED was created which basically stripped Congress of its' power to coin money.

Banking houses were formed by very wealthy families and this is how our GOVERNMENT finances the people's business, through privately owned and operated central banks. They lend money to your bank and my bank as well.

So, when the people are forced to borrow for war, for disasters, we borrow from the private bankers and repay them with interest. Forever indebt and enslaved to them.

Lord Rothschild is probably the highest ranking member of the Illuminati. The Illuminati consist of 13 families. However, the "rogue CIA" basically controls our country and they have people who work for them on a "need to know basis."

Our politicians are placed in power by the powerbrokers. Our votes don't count. Never did, never will. Democrat or Republican, many of them are members of "Skull and Bones," secret society (YALE), could be connected to the bloodline families, but have changed their names so as not to appear Jewish because these men know that a Jewish politican will never be elected as President of the United States. Their reasoning. Not mine.

Our government is responsible for the drugs that enter and leave this country for the most part. Getting and keeping society addicted to drugs is their most effective way in silencing the masses. Other than that, we are fed disinformation constantly so that if there is a "conspiracy" and our government is responsible, we can't sort through it. They choose a commission of their own who investigate, such as 911, all is fine, case is closed.

JFK was assassinated because he warned the American people at a speech at Columbia University ten days before he was killed that our Freedom was in jeopardy, he began issuing silver certificates to put the power to coin money back into the hands of Congress and he tried to abolish the Psychological Strategy Board (responsible for mind control programs).

Robert Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA with the Mafia's help (they work together..CIA protects them) because they vowed that, although, the Kennedys are one of them, never to allow another one in the White House.

John John was most likely killed in a small plane crash so his idea of a political career could be thwarted before it began.

Our politicians are basically murderers (not all), drug addicts and many are pedophiles. They use our children as their killing machines when they fire up their "military industrial complex," lie to us about the reasons for war, bomb a nation to pieces and then award contracts to their corporations (Haliburton, etc.) to rebuild.

All of your life you've been told that you are FREE and so, you believed it. From cradle to grave our society has been brainwashed to believe we are the greatest country in the world. We are now longer viewed this way by the rest of the world. Their objective, of course.

At present, Bush, Jr. is dismantling our country. Destroying it from the inside out. The NWO desires to bring America to a third world country. The UN steps in, poverty, disease, etc., just like Africa.

They have in their possession technology to produce energy for next to nothing. They have technology from the Russians to modify the weather. They have technology in their possession that they use against us. On another note, I heard we can run our cars on vegetable oil.

911 was in the planning stages for decades. Flying jumbo jets through 'skyscrapers' was the event that would catapult America into a "war on terror" and afterwards the rest of the plan would unfold; sniper, anthrax, gas prices, virus in China, black-outs, oil shortages, natural disasters.

Traumatize a nation again. As if Kennedy, Martin Luther, Robert, etc., etc., etc., wasn't enough.

Fear and more fear. Crippling our nation. Thinning the population.

With traumatic events, such as Kennedy, shown to the world and played over and over again for decades, people can become traumatized. They are fearful and look MORE to their leaders to protect them instead of realizing their leaders are the real terrorists.

Bin Laden has still not been captured. They use him to "scare" us every once in a while. The Bush's have ties to the Saudi family and the Saudi's own alot of our country. Invest heavily here.

They caught Saddam a man who had no ties to Al Qaeda or 911 and this is to appease the American people.

As you know, Bush, Jr's grandfather and many other American politicians helped to finance the Nazi's.

And, I won't even go into mind control programs.

09-27-2005 01:42 PM

Oh, I forgot to say welcome!!!

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)

P. S. I forgot to add that "Martial Law" isn't far away if they feel they are in deep dodo and concentration camps ready and waiting.

The "Patriot Act" sounds good just like "No Child Left Behind."

However, the Patriot Act is a mechanism to destroy our privacy our freedoms.

WE are all now terrorists until proven innocent. All suspects.

The No Child Left Behind act takes money away from schools if they do not supply names and telephone numbers of their students who they might want to recruit.

We are learning to line-up like cattle and be herded through check points. Sound familiar?

They produce viruses and diseases and collect money from all of us for cures for decades never making any advances. Go figure.

They put floruide in our water which is unnecessary. It is a pacifier. They change our brain chemistry in many different ways.

They sell drugs for our illnesses that produce a myriad of other symptoms and then only to find out later they can and did kill.

ADHD and Autism. Most probably from childhood vaccinations. ADHD could be environmentally produced in children living in such a technologically advanced, fast paced images, etc.

Oh, boy, I better stop now!!

Bendair 09-27-2005 01:52 PM

Thanks for the reply Thumper. Yes. This is a lot of stuff to comprehend. Mostly because I just can't believe that it is happening right before my eyes. I can't even begin to tell you how this has affected my life, my beliefs and my trust in people (particularly the media). You say the wheels have been turning since before 911. What made you think along the conspiracy lines? What made you realize that there is something else going on?

Bouncer 09-27-2005 01:59 PM

Yeah!!!! Hello howdy. Abandon all sanity ye who enter here (just kidding).
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/skullandbones06oct97.shtml
This is a link to fifteen pages of info about some things that Blue Angel wrote about. Seemed like a good place to start.
As for a "turning point", it is more like a veil parting before my eyes. I gradually see things more clearly than I did before. Anything close to a watershed event, though, was my introduction to the MONARCH program and other forms of trauma-based conditioning and the so-called mind control practices, including ritual abuse and murder of children.

Saturnino 09-27-2005 04:33 PM

It is just amazing that from a mess of thousands of websites and books, the basic ideas about the NWO are really the very FEW ones that BA summarized so well !!!
Boy, the thing is so clear.

freeman 09-27-2005 08:13 PM

Quote:

It is just amazing that from a mess of thousands of websites and books, the basic ideas about the NWO are really the very FEW ones that BA summarized so well !!!
Boy, the thing is so clear.
Yes, good job, BA. I may have to copy, paste and save those posts.
You've been doing your homework. :-D

09-27-2005 08:21 PM

Thank you!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturnino 09-28-2005 07:06 AM

About the cars that run with vegetable oil...it is true. There have been many experiments here. The only problem is that the car smells of frying pan (true).
But now you can have in Brazil cars that run on BOTH gasoline and alcohol, in any proportion, or exclusively. The chip controls the fuel injection and adjusts it. Alcohol costs 50% of the price of gasoline here. and the car runs BETTER and faster. Sometimes you add some gas to lubricate the engine better.
Most cars now being sold here work this way. It is called FLEX engine. Americans, you are being fooled with this hydrogen thing.