Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cryptozoology/Mythical Creatures (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Lochness Monster (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14192)

agent_mulder 08-24-2011 05:59 PM

Lochness Monster

So my calendar that sits here on my computer desk in the office tells me that on the 22nd of August 565 was the first recorded sighting of The Lochness Monster.

That makes this mythical creature 1446 years old.

Do you believe in the Lochness Monster? What do you put all of the sightings down to. I know some photographs in the past have been proven to be fake but over 1400-years of reported sightings, some from very credible witnesses including police officers, government officials etc can't just be ignored.

If there was something there would it be extinct now, or with fresh sightings almost yearly does it mean that it continues to breed?

However if it continues to breed why have no bodies of a Lochness Monster been found or seen?

Incase you couldn't tell the Lochness monster to me is one of the unexplainable things, that could be true however there are so many questions that need to be answered.

EireEngineer 08-27-2011 05:10 AM

Re: Lochness Monster

Loch Ness is incredibly deep so it could be that the bodies simply sink or perhaps the creature actively seeks out the depth when it is its time to die the way elephants would seek out their graveyards? I always found the idea of Nessie truly facinating too!

Gerson_ 12-22-2011 12:23 AM

If you look on the Aztec calendar, one of the animals is a 'sea monster' and it is EXACTLY like the lochness monster. Although I'm not sure it would live in tropical waters, they say its a alligator/caiman. Look closely, because alligators DO NOT have fins, and long necks. I have never seen this mentioned...or I could be hallucinating. See for yourself.

Glonk900 01-26-2012 12:07 PM

I think you make a intriguing point, I think it might a Serpant maybe. Or a dinosaur. I'm a Palientoligist.

TruthUncertain 01-26-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent_mulder (Post 76427)
some from very credible witnesses including police officers, government officials etc can't just be ignored.

Sorry but those are the LEAST credible witnesses possible. A drunk guy in a boat would be more honest

Glonk900 01-27-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruthUncertain (Post 77943)
Sorry but those are the LEAST credible witnesses possible. A drunk guy in a boat would be more honest

You have beaten his fucking logic.are you god?

TruthUncertain 01-27-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glonk900 (Post 77954)
You have beaten his fucking logic.are you god?

yes

Glonk900 01-27-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruthUncertain (Post 77955)
yes

I knew it! Turn my house into a unicorn!