Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Non Conspiracy Theorist Outreach (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14277)

Colonel Mandrake 09-19-2011 12:42 PM

Non Conspiracy Theorist Outreach

Hello Everyone,

I am not a conspiracy theorist, and in fact run an anti-conspiracy blog Bad Conspiracies I would like to however outreach a little bit into the conspiracy community. I would like to do short profiles of a conspiracy theorist on my site and would like to preform short e-mail interviews with some of you. the interview would consist of short humanizing questions (favorite color etc...) and lead into what conspiracies you believe in, how you came into the conspiracy community, conspiracy of choice, and one link to the best piece of evidence for said conspiracy.

If this sound interesting to you please respond, I promise to conduct interviews in a respectful and (hopefully) productive manner.

Respectfully,
Colonel Mandrake of Bad Conspiracies

Colonel Mandrake 09-21-2011 01:50 PM

Re: Non Conspiracy Theorist Outreach

Still looking for people. Could be anyone as long as you hold beliefs in conspiracy. I will just e-mail questions to you, and allow you to respond, I wont post the answers if you think them unfair, and wont ask about names, places, etc... just generalities.

Thanks Again, and please message back here

Ian Moone 09-21-2011 05:23 PM

For a conspiracy theorist we would be talking about what is a known truth to us, but a conspiracy theory to yourself - a non believer.

Why would anyone willingly participate, so you can distort our truth in order to paint the participant as "unsound of mind" in support of your prejudicial opinion?

You obviously have no support for your forum and come here looking to recruit members to your cause.

In short, phuk off as far as I am concerned!.

Cheers

Colonel Mandrake 09-21-2011 06:28 PM

"distort our truth in order to paint the participant as "unsound of mind""

I was actually trying to do the opposite, to show the skeptical community that while we think your ideas are wrong that you are regular people just like us, with whom we disagree.

Ian Moone 09-23-2011 01:38 AM

Quote:

with whom we disagree.
If you disagree then you have no place here.

In fact we aren't just regular people like you - we are far more intelligent and think for ourselves and question the mainstream media propaganda we are fed by the monopoly owned zionist press.

Thats why we know the truth, and gladly wear the conspiracy theorist label as a badge of honor, because it differentiates us from the brainwashed masses who's distorted point of view you would prefer to parrot.

In short I still think you should phuk off!

Probably a govt paid disinfo shill, here to post whatever your paymasters tell you too.

Time for banned camp IMHO!

Cheers!