Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (
-   Introduce Yourself! (
-   -   Hello all, I just joined! (

Tim502 09-22-2011 10:07 PM

Hello all, I just joined!
Hi all,

My name is Tim, I'm in my mid 40's, living in Kentucky. I'm straight, and live with my fiancee. I am not religious, but most in agreement with the Eastern paths and was a Hare Krishna monk for a time. I was "raised" Baptist.

I am very interested in ancient aliens, UFO's, and conspiracies about the Moon missions and events in WW2, and 911.

I am very libertarian in my views, with a bit of a nationalist bent. I am against social divisions, racism(from any side)and mistreatment of others.

I am also "mr. nice guy". I do not troll, cause disruptions, or cause problems at all. I am easy to dialogue with, and I respect all views, even those I may not agree with.

I am much into music, and also play bass and do vocals in a metal band called ASTRUM. I have many songs and clips up on youtube under astrum502.

I also am a big fan of cult films, Shaw Brothers kung fu, Italian horror, giallo, crime action, and Japanese kaiju, and tokusatsu.

Well, I guess that's enough for now.

justinick 01-05-2012 01:48 AM

Re: Hello all, I just joined!
nice name Tim.....

love2 02-03-2012 05:03 PM

hello to and some others cant post anything what so were you able to start this thread???can you help us????oh and by the way welcome..

love2 02-04-2012 02:25 PM

hey your not the only one who plays music use to play when i joined my fathers band i wanted to play the bass or father said ok...then he called me back and said what i really need is a another lead singer and a rhythm and lead guitarist...i said oh....He said your it..i daid i dont know how to play lead..then my father said yes you do...ill show you..

So i went from wanting to play a bass in a band to being elected to play the guitar rhythm and lead and lead't really want or think that i could do this..i played rhythm all my like not a lick of lead..well i was showed the keys..cdefg...ect...and a few scales and away i went..lots of i can play lead to just about the music..retired now..but love the music...

symphonious 02-04-2012 02:43 PM

Smart dad...

theconspiracist 02-25-2012 12:32 AM

Welcome! Hope you make new friends here!