Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other NWO topics (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Chinese Execute 2 Girls For Stealing Fish From Pond. Picture. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491)

truebeliever 10-05-2005 08:46 PM

Chinese Execute 2 Girls For Stealing Fish From Pond. Picture.

My friend cannot remember where he got it from and their is no link. He was surfing and simply clicked hiw way to this.

It appears to be taken from a video camera done in widescreen 16:9 mode.

The story is that in a Norther Province these 2 girls were servants of a General who basically has his own little fiefdon their (thats what you get with the NWO, thats what we've all got to look forward to). The Generals wife is a complete nutter and these 2 were executed for stealing fish from their pond. Or maybe the wife caught the General "playing" with the 2 servents.

It could be fake but I doubt it. China is E_V_I_L. My only reservation is that iam seeing the photo...not that it does'nt happen.

This is what you get with the New World Order...Tyrant Kings and Robber Barrons...enjoy.

DarkChilde3D 10-05-2005 08:48 PM

Re: Chinese Execute 2 Girls For Stealing Fish From Pond. Picture.

That's fucked up, plain and simple.

nomad 10-05-2005 08:53 PM

Lets hope the next big virus will go their way.

Thumper 10-05-2005 09:06 PM

http://www.uglychinese.org/caste.htm

igwt 10-06-2005 01:13 AM

Did you see floating around the net in 2000 just before the Sydney Olympics, a power point presentation that showed people apparently in Bejing eating fetuses etc.

10-06-2005 01:27 AM

Th Uncommunist Manifesto, by Fra N. 0=1

"Workers of the world, Quit!"

truebeliever 10-06-2005 01:35 AM

Baby eating as 'art'.

Post 3.

I too would love to see the place wiped out. However, as usual, it will not be the Elite who die but the poor peasants.

The CIA sponsored Mao and refused arms to Chang Ki Shek, a former Communist converted to Christianity.

The Chinese peasants can thank the CIA for the shit they now live in.

More specifically the Globalists who own and run China.

10-06-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
Baby eating as 'art'.

Post 3.

I too would love to see the place wiped out. However, as usual, it will not be the Elite who die but the poor peasants.

The CIA sponsored Mao and refused arms to Chang Ki Shek, a former Communist converted to Christianity.

The Chinese peasants can thank the CIA for the shit they now live in.

More specifically the Globalists who own and run China.
The Elite would not have a shred of power if not for one thing - paper currency.

I call for paper currency to be henceforth abolished throughout the world. DAMN THEIR CURRENCTY! Which is fake to begin with.

We go to the barter system. We will establish something the world hasn't seen in a long time - Real Value.

I call for the total annihilation of civilization as we now know it.

It's time for the Individual. It's time to be Free.

"Workers of the world, Quit!"

P.S. Well, I need to modify this a bit. The Elite would not have a shred of power without Human Currency.

What is the foundation of both Communism and Capitalism? Yes, Human Capital. The 'stock-in-trade' as it were is Human Beings. Paper money is just another illusion. But that's not where the gold is.

igwt 10-06-2005 02:01 AM

Speaking of bartering, have any one had any experience of the Barter Card system?

www.bartercard.com.au

10-06-2005 02:06 AM

Quote:

igwt wrote:
Speaking of bartering, have any one had any experience of the Barter Card system?

www.bartercard.com.au
Amazing. Proof positive that I live on barbarian time. What we need to do is not only set our clocks 5 minutes ahead, but go ahead an go to solar mean time.

And if anyone asks why our clocks are different we will say, "Oh, you still live on NWO time. That's old hat. I live on NHO time."