Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Blue Angel (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1495)

10-05-2005 11:19 PM

Blue Angel

Do you like blue?

Do you want to BE blue?

Do you like diamonds?

Do you want to BE a diamond?

Do you like blue diamonds?

Do you want to BE blue diamonds?

Just wondering.

10-05-2005 11:23 PM

Re: Blue Angel

Blue Angel...

Every study 3D layering?

Do ya like virtual reality?

Enjoy contemplating total environments?

Ever use divination to find diamonds in Africa?

Ever think about the Fisher King in the process of all this hooyah?

DarkChilde3D 10-05-2005 11:26 PM

What do you have against BlueAngel anyway? Not everyone is going to agree on every topic here, you know.

Maybe you two should fuck and get it over with or something.

10-05-2005 11:29 PM

Quote:

DarkChilde3D wrote:
What do you have against BlueAngel anyway? Not everyone is going to agree on every topic here, you know.

Maybe you two should fuck and get it over with or something.
I have no idea what you're talking aboutalter. Blue Angel and I were simply having a pleasent conversation. Believe it.

No harm in that. Simple questions. And please refrain from your vulgar use of language. It is wrong, and it offends my ears which are purer than to behold the language of the yahoos.

DarkChilde3D 10-05-2005 11:43 PM

It was just a joke . . . I noticed the two of you seemed to be butting heads there in another thread.

About the cussing . . . you're the one that said "BULLSHIT" to me in the "Women Worshiping Themselves" thread if I'm not mistaken . . . but that's neither here nor there . . .

Now there is something I wanted to ask you in a PM, but for some reason, I cannot PM you. Its not a big deal or anything, but its not something I would ask in the presence of anyone else, but I have to know . . .

What happened to make you despise women so much? I myself am a victim of the zero-tolerance law . . . and I didn't even do anything to her . . . but this doesn't mean that all women are 'bitches.' There are still good ones out there.

So what's your story?

10-05-2005 11:46 PM

Quote:

DarkChilde3D wrote:
It was just a joke . . . I noticed the two of you seemed to be butting heads there in another thread.

About the cussing . . . you're the one that said "BULLSHIT" to me in the "Women Worshiping Themselves" thread if I'm not mistaken . . . but that's neither here nor there . . .

Now there is something I wanted to ask you in a PM, but for some reason, I cannot PM you. Its not a big deal or anything, but its not something I would ask in the presence of anyone else, but I have to know . . .

What happened to make you despise women so much? I myself am a victim of the zero-tolerance law . . . and I didn't even do anything to her . . . but this doesn't mean that all women are 'bitches.' There are still good ones out there.

So what's your story?
Well, I used bullshit because it was the nicest, most apt term for the subject. We might begin to think of this as a sort of 'holy shit', if you will.

But ask away...

I'M HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

hee-hee

10-05-2005 11:50 PM

But my real question in the whole matter is why Horusians are such pedophiles.

It's like...

Do you like movies about gladiators, Joey?

It's all very BLUE and 3D these days of course.

Can't really begin to tell you about the change agents.

10-05-2005 11:53 PM

What I'm really getting at Blue, is why do you think it is that they can't just show US some stinking badges?

What happened to the LOVE?

I mean it TAKES A LOT OF LOVE TO DO WHAT THEY DO

10-06-2005 12:10 AM

I can appreciate that position, Blue Angel. I think I know where you're coming from.

I just want you to relax a little bit. Your dragon won't loose his silence because it speaks volumes.

I'm not worried at all. Tuhuti always has power over the Ape.

And besides, the Voice of Silence is meaningless to them anyway. They've never known the mystery of the Sphinu.

Nay. They have never know Trinu, or Bacbuc. They are not like things they were in THAT country.

hee-hee.

10-06-2005 12:18 AM

I guess what I'm really trying to ask is what happened to plan 93 from outer space?