Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Woohoo...the new virgin Katie (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1498)

Shannow 10-06-2005 03:55 AM

Woohoo...the new virgin Katie

Amazing, isn't it.

Katie Holmes, avowed virgin, and a reportedly infertile Tom Cruise annouce that they are having a baby.

Scientology clone ?
Immaculate Conception ?
Paedophilia ? (well pretty close).

freeman 10-06-2005 05:26 AM

Re: Woohoo...the new virgin Katie

She's going to stay a virign, too.
I have it from fairly reliable sources that Cruise is quite gay.
Infertile, my arse.

truebeliever 10-06-2005 11:00 AM

Ya know whats really freaky? I was mocking "Insider" by noting that i found Cruises immaculate conception more interesting...and then you guys have mentioned it here!!!!! O M G!!!!!!

Insider 10-06-2005 12:04 PM

You coundn't mock a turttlem. Who put cruise up to it, he's only 3 feet high and thats with a long lens.

igwt 10-06-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Shannow wrote:
Amazing, isn't it.

Katie Holmes, avowed virgin, and a reportedly infertile Tom Cruise annouce that they are having a baby.

Scientology clone ?
Immaculate Conception ?
Paedophilia ? (well pretty close).
WTF :-o

Thumper 10-06-2005 12:58 PM

why the hell is this news?????

nohope187 10-06-2005 04:40 PM

I think I said this before on another thread, but the whole reason Nicole Kidman left Tom is because she caught him in the act with his gay lover. As for Katie, she ain't gonna stay a virgin. If she's gullible enough to fall for Tom's bullshit beliefs, than she's damn well gullible enough to give it up to the next guy who turns her on. :-P

DarkChilde3D 10-07-2005 12:27 AM

I can't believe is, she's taller than he is! lol!

Insight 10-12-2005 02:43 AM

Katie holmes isn't a virgin.

Many years ago, I stumbled upon a site where this guy was supposedly offering advanced techniques of how to get women into bed with you, and how to "do any women you wanted". His techniques invlives lying, putting on a fascade, and a whole bunch of other crap. It was all very elaborate, and may very well have worked. However, the whole basis of his newfound mastery of the opposite sex was the fact that he, a normal, ordinary guy, had sex with none other than the then star of Dawson's Creek, Katie Holmes. Infact, I even remember reading a few "reviews" of this guys site which stated that the guy who made the site was a pompous ass who thinks he was so great just because he had sex with Katie Holmes. Now, this was all very matter of factual, and as I said was some years ago.

I wish I had links, but this was about two computers ago. Like I said, awhile ago.

In any case, at the time, this didn't seem out of the ordinary. After all, it isn't like stars never have sex with regular people. But when I came upon this thread, I read now that Katie is supposedly a virgin? Immediately this whole past experince with this website came to mind.

Now folks, I know what I read in the past. I am 100% convinced that Katie Homes is lying about her virginity. There's no doubt in my mind. Why she is lying about it now is beyond me. But damn, this whole thing has weirded me out. I hope I'm not the only person out there who read that website.

unknown 11-01-2005 10:35 AM

Re: Katie Holmes and her 'virginity'-----

"I'm not that innocent" 'Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" as said by Britney Spears