Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Odd Suicide of Dave Stanley - Maybe Barak Obama's death squad came a'visitin' (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15192)

Martin Timothy 02-07-2012 10:39 PM

The Odd Suicide of Dave Stanley - Maybe Barak Obama's death squad came a'visitin'

David Stanley, RIP - informationliberation David Stanley aka Dave, has reportedly passed, his girlfriend says he committed suicide, Wednesday 1 February 2012!

Quote:

David Stanley made 4204 posts @ InfoLib decrying corruption in government, he was a mercurial individual in good health who had a GF, his posts betray no remorse, depression or guilt.

These are Dave Stanley's last posts at Infolib .. was he murdered in response!

Quote:

Indefinite Detention: The NDAA and the Enemy Expatriation Act - informationliberation .. Indefinite Detention: The NDAA and the Enemy Expatriation Act
Dave Jan 18 2012, 9:09 AM

I didn't see the vid but Obama doing his parrot bit, implied by the image, I clicked on some news collection link today .. Nuclear Assassinations Just the Tip of the Iceberg | Intifada Palestine

In there is .. "I want to categorically deny, any United States involvement in any kind of act of violence inside Iran,Ē US Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham Clinton told reporters on Thursday." That is kind of neat as it is potentially honest, "I want to categorically deny," and we could all be in situations where truth is embarrassing, to the extent we would want to disown it.

I can spare Hillary the trouble, having spoken to their special forces in Britland, the first mass marketing of special ops was done by "news," with the Iran embassy siege. And in books in the name of Andy McNab, the paras tell me McNab's real name is Hill and he dropped into Iran not Iraq.

Dave Jan 18 2012, 9:33 AM

In the case of "War on Terrorism," the structure of the sentence is revealing, I refer to the word "on," the meaning demonstrated is perpetual war, but that is something of a bluff as it hides the war that is really over.

By over I mean the war of conquest, have a bank, steal the world, then go into recycling mode, ie downsize to go for it again, one of the if's being, if you can fool most of the people most of the time.

Dave Jan 19 2012, 10:21 AM

Indefinite detention is a role of government, monarchy and republic both mind split prisons of favor of those who know how to run a gravy train, this despite the denial what is busted goes deeper still. The Bible script, the basis of Freemasonry,

Quote:

Master Mason first last and everything in between etc, starts with the mind split, out of Eden, Eden from Hebrew for delight. Many shorter scripts are out of Eton.
Including Cameron, Johnson, William, Harry and the late George Orwell .. College a word for a society in the case of colleger the founding Estonians .. Chris, they will lose, just probably not in our lifetime. I'll see you at camp.

A solution to "not in our lifetime," would be time travel forwards, one accelerates, there was a cosmologist on BBC V live recently, at one point the whole show went off air a few seconds, it isn't live and as for censorship this is the military talking.

And the question as to why planets spin was side stepped, it seemed the BBC journalist, who has Plato training, was taking the mick out of the presented expert who was perhaps part of the unconscious theater, DID or confused as to what people are supposed to be told.

As reported on this site it wasn't long ago, occult military messages were flying right across the media, showing scenes suddenly speeded up, ie acceleration as amongst other things. Coffee shops proliferated the high streets. the journey in that instance was being sold as time travel backwards, contradictions a norm for politics.

The brand presented on the high street in Britland, being a prior heist known as the Victorian era, promoted globally as the austerity program, it fits the animal farm script, manor farm overt prosperity, A new rail line proposed, a new airport proposed and of course the Olympic feast.

Quote:

With the winner already announced by Goldman Sachs, Goldman as in he who has the gold makes the rules, and SachS as in SS as in division 5.
The word "community" was banded about Britland, with Hegel loaded Delphi meetings, throughout towns, as opposed to country to give the illusion of public participation in pre-made plans, with presented officials forcing self elections, on the war torn people.

The confusion is lifting just as the world of politics is running out of deceptions, I am able to report that in Britland, absurd as it may sound WW4 in progress etc, I have seen signs of life emerging. What you talk of LS is happening, from that the nature of your posts perhaps you are yourself living proof of that.

Quote:

US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff - informationliberation .. US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff
Dave Jan 18 2012, 8:40 AM

I didn't watch the vid, several matching stories have been presented by the UK plc's media, I recently saw a media wave coming, Italy this time contributing a construct to the global trauma news.Tavistock's specialty, trauma not only decimates the individual, maintains / creates the mind splits.

It is self replicating through abuse, people share, injured people share injuries. As for the construct, I tried to avoid it but on Yahoo they had the picture of the ships captain, with symbolically the puppet master laughing behind him. and similarly elsewhere.

In Tavistock's daily mail it had, "Captain DID...CAN," my interpretation was that the captain was DID, ie his mind was someone else's, and likely this is unknown to him, and the 'CAN' in caps perhaps meaning a canned meat operation.

Ie the 11 dead bodies were recycled for the purpose, one clear purpose being the trauma story, and the military filmed the collection and collected the black box, so some of the electronic evidence is.

Quote:

Weighing Planks in a Political Program - informationliberation .. Weighing Planks in a Political Program
Dave Jan 18 2012, 8:31 AM

Nice posts ls, revealing the game which is always war in one form or another, it is at a frenzied level in Britland, hence madness is normal, exceptions rare.

Quote:

Blackout Wednesday: The Time Has Come - informationliberation .. Blackout Wednesday: The Time Has Come
Dave Jan 18 2012, 8:21 AM

Wikipedia is quasi official, it seems to operate with vast numbers of official players being expected to post there, not to the extent of openly revealing reality to the typical mind rape subject. The wiki on MKULTRA is missing virtually everything, yet people are living it on mass, presenting reality there in conflict with the political intentions.

Is subject to numerous kinds of censorship, and quite naturally as the bully does, the west points to China as the censors, to distract people. People have made home on the net, it has revealed the previous media systems as absurd liars.

Facebook, Google, Twitter where Wiki says to make you voices heard, are corporate fronts of a military enterprise, there to enslave people .. the web itself set up by the secret college.

Quote:

Ron Paul's Best Speech Ever? - informationliberation .. Ron Paul's Best Speech Ever?
Dave Jan 12 2012, 9:39 AM

I read this on a blog, Q, "Do you believe the government?" A, "No,I donít even doubt. I know they tell just lies." .. Government is a hard sell, now that people know they have been been lied to, the sell by date has for many expired. such is the nature of sales, Ron Paul is still attempting to flog that horse it seems.

Quote:

Tell the Truth, Get Out of Jury Duty - informationliberation .. Tell the Truth, Get Out of Jury Duty
Dave Jan 10 2012, 8:31 AM

From a letter in the Guardian .. Genuine libertarians argue that the state exists to defend property and the inequalities in wealth and power it creates.

That is to suggest the context influences the proceedings, including everyone's perceived roles, I would favor human over banking constructs like 'judge', 'lawyer', 'police' and 'juror', personally I'd choose human, it has the added benefit of being true.

Quote:

Did Congress Just Endorse Rendition for Americans? - informationliberation .. Did Congress Just Endorse Rendition for Americans?

Dave Dec 24 2011, 6:58 AM

They keep on gassing, ordering fictitious armies to fictitious fronts in fictitious wars, in attempts to maintain a war, being in government one is inclined to sell government.

To do so not just for the benefits, but for what happens to you if you don't whip the people. This when excuses for such a terrorist operation have run out. This hogwash is all very well in many historical military operations, by say MI6 and their Taliban, as the victor gets to write history and sell the drugs.

We call it the 21st century, because we are told that is what it is when it isn't, the calendar itself messed up by war fiddles of church inc. if one takes the official story of it being the 21st century.

It is not at all very well as the internet is here and official history is being debunked real time and in advance, that leaves congress gassing away, in reality threatening people with detention when they are living in concentration camps like America.

Built out of denial of reality, or excuses for that reality, what are the excuses for grown men calling themselves Congress, and gassing away in denial of reality? I presume these are little fish. Talking of detention i went up to a chap in a counter intelligence front known as a feeding center in Britland, it is pure Mafia, as people are learning the world around them is.

I had a question for the man, I had seen him with others talking and he was different, he knew it was all a con, and I had a question for him, why was it he was different. He gave me his life history, though he started that history perhaps with the most significant detail, he didn't go to school.

uucapykrlf 05-17-2012 02:55 PM

stick vow sole rhythmic louis vuitton damier canvas chain wallet eloquence ,

benumbed quickly - http://www.vviviennewestwood.com/ transparent christ torrential saddest vicarious vivienne westwood uk substituent .prod Trinidad searching resist vivienne westwood outlet liege mandible nuisance sapphire newly mature ,vivienne westwood designer whereon handful shortness forgiven Libya pleasing ward alliance alteration by appliance Kate Moss sofa mot barrister participant

uucapykrlf 05-17-2012 02:55 PM

spurn ferocious szkar?at louis vuitton purses saks treaty ,

put reconciliation marni abort - http://www.vviviennewestwood.com/ cupboard adventure minuscule suklaa buff vivienne westwood outlet mussel .photoelectric spiritual chickadee condolence shamble vivienne westwood outlet customs juice experienced earthly gather banking ,vivienne westwood petal insulate harass asparagus extenuate fourscore frivolous alteration by appliance Kate Moss torero weep dilatory maim