Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1535)

10-10-2005 03:43 AM

POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

1. 2

2. 4

3. 6

4. 8.

5. More?

What do you think?

Who do you think they are?

And why do you think this?

This information is valuable to my research.

truebeliever 10-10-2005 06:21 AM

Re: POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

No fuckstick...the way it works is complete nutters are sent to forums to put people off by ranting like the complete raving lunatics they are.

YOU have put off decent, intelligent people who wish to discuss and learn about the day to day deeds that those in power play on the ordinary people.

Now...you said you were leaving to spread the word to "others" who need the advice of a complete nut case.

You are indeed a nutter. I hope that that it ends quickly for you.

freeman 10-10-2005 07:04 AM

Re: POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?

Quote:

POLL: How many Illuminati Trainers and Informers are active on Clubconspiracy.com?
Just count the relfections on your computer monitor. That should give you a pretty fair estimate. :roll:

10-10-2005 08:02 AM

Oh, gee, I think it might take a "rocket scientist" to answer this question.

Are there any "rocket scientists" in the house?

Oh, yes, here she is.

BlueAngel, what is your answer?

Bouncer 10-10-2005 10:30 AM

Not counting myself, probably two or three dabblers are monitoring and perhaps attempting to distract or disinform; just a little fun to prove to themselves how superior they are.
The heavy hitters use supercomputers and don't have time for games or nutters like us.

10-10-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Bouncer wrote:
Not counting myself, probably two or three dabblers are monitoring and perhaps attempting to distract or disinform; just a little fun to prove to themselves how superior they are.
The heavy hitters use supercomputers and don't have time for games or nutters like us.

I think I detect doublespeak. So, you're not counting yourself because you aren't an informer; or you're leaving yourself out of the equation for argument sake, but you are an informer?

Which one is it, Bouncer?

Yes I am

or

No I aren't

Bouncer 10-10-2005 12:07 PM

Yes i'm not. I'm in the "Other Camp" as they say.
There's nothing like a common cause to create such a melange as this!

10-10-2005 01:19 PM

This is good internet. Quite informative for understanding the mind of a social architect. I love their dialectics and rhetorical 'bricks'.

TB is a fairly decent example of a linguistic Programmer for 'trigger' words - the art of the rhetorical sophist.

First of all he wants to frame your minds in the Program that I am a

["fuckstick"]

I am entitled as the Archetypal

["nutter"]

["raving lunatic"]

Now, after having dispensed with the Adversary, who hits on subjects a bit too close to home, he engages in 'crowd control' for all of you enlightened cows. He plays on your ego by saying,

[YOU have put off "decent", "intelligent" people]

Don't you love how he makes up your minds for you?

I don't really care what you people think of me. If you're a dumbass, I might just call you a dumbass.

Next, he tells you what you are supposed to want to talk about. The Programmer is giving you the preplanned 'topics of discussion'.

[who wish to discuss and learn about the day to day deeds that those in power play on the ordinary people.]

You're an average Illuminist TB. But I think you're a dork.

10-10-2005 01:33 PM

Quote:

fra_nothing wrote:
This is good internet. Quite informative for understanding the mind of a social architect. I love their dialectics and rhetorical 'bricks'.

TB is a fairly decent example of a linguistic Programmer for 'trigger' words - the art of the rhetorical sophist.

First of all he wants to frame your minds in the Program that I am a

["fuckstick"]

This is obvious. No programming necessary!

I am entitled as the Archetypal

["nutter"]

["raving lunatic"]

Again, obvious. No programming necessary!

Now, after having dispensed with the Adversary, who hits on subjects a bit too close to home, he engages in 'crowd control' for all of you enlightened cows. He plays on your ego by saying,

[YOU have put off "decent", "intelligent" people]

The crowd was never out of control. You are. One person does not make a crowd, but certainly an annoyance. He does not play on anyone's ego. We know we're intelligent and decent people.

Don't you love how he makes up your minds for you?

We all own our own minds.

I don't really care what you people think of me. If you're a dumbass, I might just call you a dumbass.

Next, he tells you what you are supposed to want to talk about. The Programmer is giving you the preplanned 'topics of discussion'.

Many of us here share the same interest in similar topics.

[who wish to discuss and learn about the day to day deeds that those in power play on the ordinary people.]

You're an average Illuminist TB. But I think you're a dork.
And, you are a FREAK! I think you need to leave the BLUE ROOM. You know, that place where they did and said bad things to you. I can help you. Take my hand.

10-10-2005 01:38 PM

I already penciled you in as an Illuminist the day I joined the board.

The problem with you Blue Angel is that you don't realize how stupid you are.

Oh, and by the way, I had a little 'prayer session' with the Father about your challenge. Now, you claim that God could do nothing to destroy the Illuminati.

He has heard your open challenge, and will respond shortly.

And when the Illuminati is eating dust through their noses, just remember, that you're the one who opened that vainglorious pie hole of yours.