Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Describe the world YOU would create? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1568)

Khopesh 10-13-2005 09:33 AM

Describe the world YOU would create?

I frequently during the day or night find myself letting my mind off its leash (it doesnt like being controlled for too long) and I usually find it after a short period of time in some fantasy dream state digging holes in the next door neighbors reality.

I often have vivid ideas about how the world would be if I suddenly became great dictator by some quirk.
An ideal world i consciously seek to create for myself and by default everyone else with every small step I achieve.
A world full of freedom and beauty, abundance of energy and lifeforms, high technology coexisting in the midst of nature, nakid hot chicks everywhere and beer that doesnt give you a headache etc etc.

Ideas, wild utopian concepts and dreams are the foundation for future reality, we create as we go.

It dawned on me that most of you would have radically different ideas on this.
Our ideas, asperations and passions are effected by our experiance and every individuals experiance is different.

So whats your story?
How would your world look?

As a longtime conspiracy kook I often notice that many of the kook community live in a fairly negative place, the nobal cause of an individual single handedly against the world etc which may or may not be justified.
I firmly belive we create our own future and that by living in fear we are actually sometimes helping the NWO create their negative reality.
We need to put forward positive viable wildly creative alternatives and then get off our arses and do it.
I want to know what we are going to create?
My version sounds good to me but what about you, are there common concepts that we can all work towards now?

Awesome I cant wait to hear what you guys are going to come up with.

10-13-2005 09:39 AM

Re: Describe the world YOU would create?

This is the world that we will create. For we shall call them out by the Father's own Thelema. And thy Will be done on earth as in heaven.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.

And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

10-13-2005 09:54 AM

We are Ekklesia Xristou. We are the Church founded upon bedrock. The bars of hell cannot hold us back.

We are Those Called out of This World. And what the Darkness does not know is that when We are ready to leave, their Former World will be gone.

We are Called Out. And when we Will to leave this world, there shall be Naught that remains but the 'eternal kisses of Nuit'. These are more 'rapid and laughterful than Hell's own worm'.

We are the Elect. We are Chosen as Heirs of All. Come forth ye cowardly Kings of the Dust! For you are being summoned to War by the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ!

And you WILL come forth! For we shall call you out of your own world!

Ahmad 10-13-2005 09:59 AM

peace be upon you Khopesh,

Very nice idea for a thread, thank you.

Here is a quick look at the world God Will create;

1- Direct democracy: where the peasants rule themselves by themselves.

2- A multiracial society: The world of tommorow will be multiracial, the different races and colors will melt together, distinction will be based on belief and core values only.

3- Reverence of God: This will be the safety valve, thus instead of wasting our energies horizontally in idolizing/fighting each other, we will channel it towards God in the Heavens.

4- Restoring the meaning: Satan robs us the humans from the meaning, the world of tommorow will seek the unseen righteous meaning in everything, even in entertainment.

5- Reclaiming the markets: There will be no huge companies sucking the blood of the peasants and stealing the markets from them. We will return to the natural way of life, small markets, small communities, fair trade between equals, and most of all only productive businesses will be allowed.

6- Love your neighbor: The world of tommorow will see a return to the family values, the society will be a one big family gathered around one belief, the family role will be back again preventing the society from the moral breakdown we are seeing today.

To sum it up, when the people submit to the one god, when they realize that no creature has any power on its own, when they think before they act, when they observe God in each action, when they fear Him instead of the people, when they humble themselves and stop acting like arrogant gods, when they live in dignity instead of humiliating themselves by seeking power in the creatures. When all of this happen, the kingdom of Heaven will be fulfilled.

Ahmad

wolff 10-13-2005 10:11 AM

2- A multiracial society: The world of tommorow will be multiracial, the different races and "colors will melt together",

And That would explain why in most depiction's of Extra-terrestial's they are GREY. "IF" we were all created by God, and God doesn't make mistake's -
There must be a reason he didn't make us all look the same. Blending all the race's together then would be against the wishes of GOD !!!

Khopesh 10-13-2005 10:32 AM

Ha cool ive got a response already.
Um Fra_Nothing i may be a bit dippy tonight but its the early hours of the morning on my side of the planet so I hope you will excuse me but im not really sure of what you are trying to say if anything?
Are you saying you would pull it all down?
If so what would you build?
Sorry im not really one for biblical quotes, I wasnt correctly brainwashed as a child or something maybe?

Already we have a case in point, ahmed has pointed out some of the things he would like and already there is contention, not that thats the point or anything.
I just wanted to hear what you honestly would do if you had the power to, what would you create?
Im not realy interested in hearing critisism of each others points or dreams, we each have them for a reason.
Just as a point of interest Ahmed just one thing you brought up that has drawn comment already and just as an example of differing opinion "devils advocate and all" is the multiculturalism thing, many see this as a plan by elites to diminish identity and therefor restance.
Just a thought, but I have travelled the world for a few years and the best thing about it for me was all the diversity I encountered.
Different races, colors belifes etc.
I never knew there were so many different types of beautiful women in the world.
I would think it a great shame if we converged into a homoginised brown race of little vaiation, with a common McDonalds style international belife system but thats just me, I find diversity and differences interesting and a good thing.
I think it would be a very boring world if it were otherwise.
Thank you for your comments, very interesting im guessing you are a fairly religiouse person and its good to see how your ideals differ from others.

Ahmad 10-13-2005 10:51 AM

My point was that God created the people to know each other, there should be a natural mixing process between the people, i didn't say that diversity will vanish! how can that happen anyway?

A totally homogenous society like Japan is not natural, because being stuck in a colour or race is a kind of spiritual blindness.

The only distinction God decreed among the people is belief, and i repeat only belief could make distinction.

What i am saying is that the people will gradually realize it, that is not to say that cultures, colours, races will just vanish, for they will always be there, but in a more natural proportions.

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[49:13] O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant.

Notice this: "that you may recognize one another." according to what? color, race...? "The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous." according to belief.

Ahmad

Khopesh 10-13-2005 12:00 PM

Yes I agree, a totaly pure race would be just as boring, a bit of a mix makes things interesting.

10-13-2005 07:54 PM

I would not change the world. It is almost perfect. A little more time and all will be well. Pleasant dreams.

10-13-2005 08:05 PM

Quote:

fra_nothing wrote:
We are Ekklesia Xristou. We are the Church founded upon bedrock. The bars of hell cannot hold us back.

We are Those Called out of This World. And what the Darkness does not know is that when We are ready to leave, their Former World will be gone.

We are Called Out. And when we Will to leave this world, there shall be Naught that remains but the 'eternal kisses of Nuit'. These are more 'rapid and laughterful than Hell's own worm'.

We are the Elect. We are Chosen as Heirs of All. Come forth ye cowardly Kings of the Dust! For you are being summoned to War by the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ!

And you WILL come forth! For we shall call you out of your own world!
So I take it that you do not like my world. You copy the Bible a book I am well versed in. I have had some discussions about this world and all goes as it should. The human race has made every decision that has produced the current world with only minimal help from me.