Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I'll Be Back! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1595)

truebeliever 10-16-2005 08:41 PM

I'll Be Back!

Need a rest and am busy.

No sooner do I sign off than i am immersed with "deep gossip" as I like to call it.

Lots of things going on Down Under. Censorship of the Net imminent.

Nutcase losers sent out to discredit and bring attention to forums that "actually" say something. So take it as a compliment CC.

Best to all.

M mmmm...souvlakis are great down the beach and Spring is here! Take a break! Enjoy yourselves...just alittle bit! The NWO can wait.

B

10-16-2005 08:53 PM

Re: I'll Be Back!

I thought it was you!!

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)

Really, we can take a rest!?!

AWESOME!!!

Later!

10-16-2005 08:59 PM

'Thus saith the Lord, there is no rest for the wicked.'

Marsali 10-16-2005 09:05 PM

Thanks for checking in, TB. A break sounds like a great idea....enjoy!

10-16-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

fra_nothing wrote:
'Thus saith the Lord, there is no rest for the wicked.'
Is that why you never rest???

O, ye wicked one!!!

10-16-2005 09:08 PM

'Come all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I shall give ye rest.'

'Yet to them that wait on the Lord, they shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings of eagles, they shall run and not grow weary.'

10-16-2005 09:27 PM

Oh, ye, who bores me so!!

Quoting scripture after scripture like someone else I once had the unfortunate pleasure to know.

10-16-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, ye, who bores me so!!

Quoting scripture after scripture like someone else I once had the unfortunate pleasure to know.
"And out of His Mouth proceedeth a sharp two-edged sword that therewith he might smite the Nations."

"And the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God."

10-16-2005 09:53 PM

For the word of God is alive, and active, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

truebeliever 10-18-2005 07:14 PM

That was a short holiday. Yet another job offer up in smoke.

I cant help but get the feeling "someone" is saboutaging my efforts to return to the world of rock digging. All smiles and then a week later..."sorry".

I would have thought the powers that be would be glad to have me busy doing pointless toil to keep the system going. Maybe they thought i might blow up the gas pipeline while working up their?

Me thinks there is a database somewhere in Oz where "vital industry" must refer all job applicants. I thought you said I looked sane Det Sgt Bothe?

Oh well...back to the unpaid forums...and souvlaki's (meat and salad tossed with dubious sauce rolled in pita bread served by ethnic cooks).