Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I think another powerful force besides 'feminism' that the illuminati have used is urbanization (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1614)

Thumper 10-18-2005 05:02 PM

I think another powerful force besides 'feminism' that the illuminati have used is urbanization

this is just a theory in progress so bear with me, but i suspect that through the subsidizing of big agro farms, and putting family farms out of business, the illuminati were able to subvert the natural lives we were intented to lead (i.e. being close to nature, setting down roots where you had multi-generational families living in close proximity, producing organic food, vibrant local economies, etc) and instead have herded us into depressing, grey, urban prisons, where we must temper our sheer boredom and restlessness with consumerism.

other people have written extensively about how the nature of economies have changed, from that of local household economy, to a 'world economy' so I won't belabour the point.

Suffice to say, I think being forced to live in an urban environment and to work a non-traditional job (office work) is a major thing that made us ripe for domination.

per usual, i probably didn't articulate this very well, but i wanted to write it down before i forgot and had to head to class. :-P

everyone feel free to add to what i just said

10-18-2005 05:17 PM

Re: I think another powerful force besides 'feminism' that the illuminati have used is urbanization

Correct.

What happens when you put people in Roach Hotels aka appartments? One thing that happens is that they are totally dependent on the 'system'.

There is no land to grow food on. The system is linked together like a chain. They want to make you a slave dependent on WAL MART. It's pure communisim.

Now think about this. Here is it's weakness and fall. The System is linked together so much so that one 'industry' directly affects another. This is good, because it opens up the possibility to create a reverse 'charge' in the flow of the currency that will actually create a domino effect of calapse. It's a house of cards! It's built on nothing but sand.

They have taken away land. They have taken, systematically and silently, all things that could give independent survival to a man and his family.

Now they have you in a corner. They have you where they want you. Now take your stand, and CALL THEM OUT!

It will surely work. For it is not of Fear, but Virtue. It is Freewill breaking the chains of Bondage!

Their tower will collapse fromt the inside out. It must! It was only built on the principle of slavery.

But once Liberty, TRUE LIBERTY has arisen, Woe to the House of Cards!

You can "blow wind from your mouth" and destroy it!

10-18-2005 05:44 PM

Re: I think another powerful force besides 'feminism' that the illuminati have used is urbanization

To understand the urbanization of an Illuminist, take a 'Pharoah's Eye-view' on the situation.

Look at the Pharoahs of old. Where are they? They are dead and gone forever. They are sand in a desert.

They built monuments to last unto the Aeons. But what is this I see?

Look! Lo and behold, Castles made of Sand! Pyramids of dust!

Blow on them hard enough, and shatter them in ten thousands of shards or ruin and dispersion!

Jesus Christ was One and his disciples Twelve in number. And 13 in 1 destroyed the greatest empire ever known to mankind!

America, Novus Ordo Seclorum, UN, is no different. Pharoahs of dirt are they! Pyramids of dust they build! Castles fashioned out of shifting sand destroyed by water, wind, fire and spirit!

Now take a 'Moses Eye View'. Was Moses not heir to the throne? Was not Moses trained in all the Wisdom of Egypt?

We shall call them out! For they are kings of clay. Strike them with the Sword of Spirit and watch them blow away!

Swords were not made to tickle one under the ribs. Swords were made to plunge to the Hilt!

'The tongue is a fire,' writes Apostle James. 'It sets on Fire the Wheel of Nature and is set on Fire from Hell. Oh how great a flame is kindled with but a spark of the tongue!'

Now if these things be so of but One tongue, what if the creation itself groaned for the Liberation of the Sons of Light?

Would it not be so? Surely, beyond doubt is shall be so. For it is God who said 'Let there be Light, and there was Light.' And it is God who has called Light out of Darkness that the Light of God should shine within us by the Face of Jesus Christ!'

10-18-2005 05:47 PM

I like your theory, but I'm too busy theorizing on the SOY conspiracy to add anything right now.

Marsali 10-18-2005 08:19 PM

You're so right, Thumper, about the Illuminati subverting the natural lives we were intended to lead.
I think it began back in the 1800's (maybe 1700's) when it was realized that farmers aren't easily controlled because they are their own bosses. And the women who supported them on the farm also had much responsibilty. Boys learned how to be men because they worked along-side their fathers. Families were strong back then, that's why the Illuminati had to do something about it.

In the early to mid 1900's, some farmers got greedy by listening to the so-called farming 'experts,' who maintained that farmers had to buy as much land as possible, along with all the latest (and expensive) farm machinery.
Farmers over-extended themselves, and became terribly in-debt. Hence, many farms went under.

This problem didn't happen to the Amish, who never bought into the need for more land and machinery.

Now, most of us are detatched from the natural world that our great-grandparents lived so closely with. The more dependent we are on others to grow our food, sew our clothes, raise our children (day care and schools), the more easily we're controlled.

Sorry to go off on a tangent here, folks...this is a subject I've been interested in for some time.

10-18-2005 08:58 PM

"Now, most of us are detatched from the natural world that our great-grandparents lived so closely with. The more dependent we are on others to grow our food, sew our clothes, raise our children (day care and schools), the more easily we're controlled."

That is so true and I would had "the more dependent we become on the system they have created in order to entrap us."

igwt 10-18-2005 09:02 PM

Had heard about apartments in NY that have kitchens with no sink? So one is forced to eat out! Incredible...

789 10-20-2005 03:48 PM

I think another powerful force ... is urbanization

Thomas Jefferson to
Benjamin Rush, September 23, 1800 :

"... I view great cities as pestilential to the morals,
the health and the liberties of man."

http://www.yamaguchy.netfirms.com/jefferson/jefind.html

Shannow 10-21-2005 12:20 AM

Re: I think another powerful force ... is urbanization

igwt,
I was looking at the fire protection systems in some new luxury apartments in Sydney, overlooking Darling Harbour.

In the penthouses, cooking stuff amounted to a small fridge, a microwave oven, and a small sink and dishwasher. No cooktop, no stove.

I've referred to our serfdom for decades now, and my family are starting to beleive me (it's a start).

Currently, the U.S. food production uses FIVE TIMES as much energy as the calorific content of the food that we eat.

We got to the top of the food chain, by gaining more from our food/crops than the energy we expended in making it. We got so good that we could develop cummunities and culture.

We got even better, allowing us towns, and eventually cities.

Then we "discovered" oil.

and famine can be turned on and off at will (if they will it)

Thumper 12-24-2005 11:21 AM

Re: I think another powerful force ... is urbanization

When a colony of rats in a lab becomes overpolulated, the rats go crazy - the females can eat their newborns or abandon them, they fight ferociously, homosexuality appears - looks just like any large city.