Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The media (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Saddam (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1621)

Minuteman 10-19-2005 05:10 AM

Saddam

This morning on the Illuminati channel there was a very brief report on the trial of Saddam. I have to ask why this monumental news event was not broadcast live in it's entire glory. What we spent billions of dollars, over 2000 American lives and killed thousands of Iraqis and here we come to what should be a golden news moment. Not a word, no coverage, nothing. Hmm.
Hey, I think it's just as newsworthy as Scott Peterson, Martha Stewart and certainly more newsworthy than some dam in Taunton that might explode.
What with Karl Rove busy they missed a golden photo op or maybe if the showed the whole process the more intelligent amoung us would declare it the bogus event that it is.

truebeliever 10-19-2005 05:55 AM

Re: Saddam

Because they will be hard pressed to convict him.

Also, they simply dont want to mention it as when the trial gets going Saddam is going to be giving up everything on what he was given by U.S and European Elite to be a good boy.

To be quite frank i cant believe it even got to trial.

Saddam is a smart cookie and knows how to play hard ball with lawyers...hence we will not be hearing a word of it...just like Slobby is kept under wraps as he humiliates the Hague day after day...he's seen off 3 Judges already! 8-)

igwt 10-19-2005 06:43 AM

Check these pics out. Some are saying that it's not him.

truebeliever 11-08-2005 07:04 PM

Seeing as most of us have watched IGWT's link to the Fallugah shindig I thought we might want to comment on this trial which is supposed to be taking place.

After all, this thug is alledged to have done unspeakable crimes to his own people and I thought it a good contrast with the "just" actions of whitey bringing "order" to the wild west town of Fallugah.

You know the anti-Christ doctrine..."cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs".

Will the same standards be applied to the Banker trials?

Shannow 11-08-2005 10:45 PM

There was a very interesting take on the initial charges the other day (on Channel 7 I believe).

They were talking to an international type lawyer type regarding a possible defence against the mass murder charges that are the first round.

This guy stated that an easy, and almost unbeatable defence was that the excecution warrants were written by the Police/Judiciary, and he only signed them into being legal.

If the "authorities" didn't think them legit, then he'd not have them to sign.

...just like the 147 such warrants that were signed by Dubya in Texas.

freeman 11-09-2005 09:07 AM

Those photos don't really convince me of anything...you know what they say happens when you don't floss.
I can't imagine Bush and the neocons letting Saddam go free under any scenarios. The NWO doesn't operate that way -- their operatives are all disposable commodities.

Minuteman 11-13-2005 08:22 PM

Wait a second. The real Saddam is most likely sipping margaritas on a tropical island right now.
Notice how even "mainstream" media is extolling Bush's low poll ratings, distrust among the US populace,questions about the motives of going into Iraq.
Ya, but this pales,pales in comparison to the outright, permanent damage done to the real United States in the last ten years by orchestated,contrived planned events by NWO operatives.
The US? Giant nature preserve/NWO playground for the whos who of the global elite.

freeman 11-14-2005 04:47 AM

Minuteman: So you're saying that Saddam was in on the plan and it was all a hoax, even Saddam's sale of oil in Euros that threatened the stability of the dollar and forced U. S. intervention in Iraq?

11-14-2005 06:03 AM

Quote:

Minuteman wrote:
This morning on the Illuminati channel there was a very brief report on the trial of Saddam. I have to ask why this monumental news event was not broadcast live in it's entire glory. What we spent billions of dollars, over 2000 American lives and killed thousands of Iraqis and here we come to what should be a golden news moment. Not a word, no coverage, nothing. Hmm.
Osama who? Bin what?

truebeliever 11-14-2005 06:18 AM

Thats the real Saddam. I saw a good take on those photo's somewhere. I think my arch enemy Rivero (death be upon him) did a pretty good account of those photo's.

Quote:

The US? Giant nature preserve/NWO playground for the whos who of the global elite.
Nay, your trailer park trash bodies are required for the "Imperial Mobilization" required of the Globalists, to finish off the religious zealots and hold outs to the "plantation plan".

Australia is to be the playground of the kiddie fiddlers and nature reserve for the moment.

Once you have all laid waste to most of the planet as what Thomas Barnett called the "Iron Fist" of the Globalists..."Sys Admin", thats us (coz we have smiley faces and know how to handle the natives, besides, see us running the Olympics?)take over. We shall be the REAL bastion of the NWO to pick up the peices and ensure adherence to the new "Rule Set's" required for the expansion of the Globalist Financial Empire.

THEN you shall become a nice nature reserve. But not before.