Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Video Montage: "Voodoo Child" By Oz Band Rouge Traders Set To Alex Jones's Latest About Bohemian Gro (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1632)

truebeliever 10-20-2005 01:14 AM

Video Montage: "Voodoo Child" By Oz Band Rouge Traders Set To Alex Jones's Latest About Bohemian Gro

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

igwt 10-20-2005 01:25 AM

Re: Video Montage: "Voodoo Child" By Oz Band Rouge Traders Set To Alex Jones's Latest About Bohemian

Just watched it, very interesting. ;-)

Shannow 10-20-2005 04:12 AM

Re: Video Montage: "Voodoo Child" By Oz Band Rouge Traders Set To Alex Jones's Latest About Bohemian

As an Ozzie taxpayer, and reviewing your posts, am I actually paying for your free time ?

If so...keep up the good work.

igwt 10-20-2005 04:26 AM

Quote:

Shannow wrote:
As an Ozzie taxpayer, and reviewing your posts, am I actually paying for your free time ?

I paid over $10 000, how much did you pay?

Shannow 10-20-2005 04:27 AM

over "over $10k"

Shannow 10-20-2005 04:36 AM

ugggh,
then there's GST, stamp duty, exise, GST on exise, road tax...and tolls...then licencing fees.

Roll on the "free market" where a product costs its actual worth.

truebeliever 10-20-2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

Mwa?

Well i do try for work but it seems when i "negotiate" no one wants me.

For instance I am so brash to say things like..."i will come into work on time every time. I will never take a sickie and will never drink on Sunday before work and get a hangover. I do not need time off because my girlfriend/wife has left me and i will be courtious and respectful. You in return shall grant me respect and a fair days pay for a fair days work. I have no particular love of your company and in fact only work to pay bills...i have no wish to attend your 'employee group bonding' amature psychology crap so please dont bother to send me an e-mail requesting my presence".

Strangely no one will give me a job though i am an excellent consciences worker.

I remember the late eighties when i started work...before all the psychology crap came in. You just went to work and paid your bills...now you must be "one of the team". What fucking mind control bullshit.

I will stay happily on the dole. I will get off when Packer pays tax...so i should be safe.

Shannow 10-21-2005 01:02 AM

truebeliever,
carry oin then.

I hate the mind control shit.

We had one "session", where we all had to lie on our backs, and the teacher tried to hypnotise us (seriously). After walking down the stairs, unlocking the door, and going to some sectret place, we were told that stress was natural, and good, and more importantly was OUR reaction to the events around us, NOT something imposed on us by management. We were to remember that. Then we had to close the door, walk back up the steps, feeling more refreshed, and wake up on one...two...

I started pissing myself laughing at that point, much to the consternation of the lecturer.

BTW, I get the "you are far too cynical" talk every 3 months these days.

How often am I right ?

Nearly every time, but the fact that I think those thoughts in the first place, irrespective of whether they come true, is what makes me at risk of becoming a bitter twisted engineer.

becoming ?