Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16845)

Ban Freekmasons 04-07-2014 10:16 AM

Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion
 
http://henrymakow.com/2014/04/one-world-relgion.html

KSigMason 04-08-2014 12:56 PM

Re: Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion
 
First off, the "Protocols" are a hoax so this entire article is based on a lie. Second, this article is just a religious extremists tirade...well, that's indicative of the entire website.

Also note, that Charles Russell was not a Mason.

Ban Freekmasons 04-09-2014 02:40 AM

Re: Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 84025)
First off, the "Protocols" are a hoax so this entire article is based on a lie. Second, this article is just a religious extremists tirade...well, that's indicative of the entire website.

Also note, that Charles Russell was not a Mason.

That's rite (scottish rite) ksickmason, everybody is wrong except you. The masonic comedian from Idaho ho ho. Who would listen to a masonic donkey in hiding, eh? :)

KSigMason 04-10-2014 10:50 PM

Re: Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons (Post 84027)
That's rite (scottish rite) ksickmason, everybody is wrong except you. The masonic comedian from Idaho ho ho. Who would listen to a masonic donkey in hiding, eh? :)

I'm not saying everyone else is wrong, just you and your ilk.

I'm not in hiding.

Ban Freekmasons 04-11-2014 08:37 AM

Re: Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 84029)
I'm not saying everyone else is wrong, just you and your ilk.

I'm not in hiding.

So, you are admitting that at least everyone else has got it right, yes?.

KSigMason 04-12-2014 01:10 AM

Re: Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons (Post 84030)
So, you are admitting that at least everyone else has got it right, yes?.

No, I don't make such stupid absolutist statements.

Ban Freekmasons 04-12-2014 03:01 AM

Re: Satan Worship: The Coming One-World Religion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 84035)
No, I don't make such stupid absolutist statements.

O' but you do, every time you open your twisted masonic mouth. The freekmason's number one tactic is "Gaslighting", where you sow seeds and lies into people's heads. Hence sick masons.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.