Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Real Evil that affects us now (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687)

10-24-2005 07:45 AM

Real Evil that affects us now

[img align=left]C:\Cheney.jpg[/img]

Instead of medieval ramblings, lets remember that we in America are faced with a real evil of today. GREED. The man pictured above represents the ideals of the neocons. Do you support more tax breaks for the rich. Have these rich created any jobs for you as the trickle down theory says they will. For me they have done nothing, but make life harder.

LaDominio 10-24-2005 08:31 AM

Re: Real Evil that affects us now

GREED, CORRUPTION and EVIL... All of these make up the foundations of this world. A world of darkness.

Marsali 10-24-2005 08:37 AM

Greed, corruption, evil...a world of darkness. Is that all you see, LaDomino? Sounds like fra nothing. Are you trying to take his place?

10-24-2005 08:41 AM

Spot On!!

LaDominio 10-24-2005 08:44 AM

No, Frater was psychotic. I am not.

What I see is HOPE, and not much else. Sunshine and daisys are nothing more than pleasing distractions.

Insider 10-24-2005 08:46 AM

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:

Instead of medieval ramblings, lets remember that we in America are faced with a real evil of today. GREED. The man pictured above represents the ideals of the neocons. Do you support more tax breaks for the rich. Have these rich created any jobs for you as the trickle down theory says they will. For me they have done nothing, but make life harder.
This post doesn't say that this is the only thing this world is about. It says that instead of MEDIEVAL BULLSHIT lets react to the problems of today. Which does include GREED.

10-24-2005 08:49 AM

Quote:

LaDominio wrote:
No, Frater was psychotic. I am not.

What I see is HOPE, and not much else. Sunshine and daisys are nothing more than pleasing distractions.
THIS IS PLEASING!

10-24-2005 08:50 AM

Quote:

Insider wrote:
Quote:

Anonymous wrote:

This post doesn't say that this is the only thing this world is about. It says that instead of MEDIEVAL BULLSHIT lets react to the problems of today. Which does include GREED.
Posted by Insider:

"Things have changed, but good-bye anyway!"

That was quick!

Marsali 10-24-2005 08:52 AM

Not psychotic? Well, only time will time tell us about that.

"Greed coruption, evil...all of these make up the foundatons of the world.A world of darkness."

All you see is HOPE? Make up your mind, LaDominio.

10-24-2005 08:54 AM

I haven't seen NOHOPE in ages!!

I miss his "dry" sense of humor.

:lol: