Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   666- the 666th topic (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1697)

fra_omega 10-24-2005 04:09 PM

666- the 666th topic
 
It's obvious that since this is the 666th topic reply that anyone who writes here (except me because I'm pointing it out) must be a Satanic Nazi Jew who intends to sodomize children and destroy the earth! Do not post or Lord Jesus will rebuke Ye!

10-24-2005 05:07 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
Quote:

fra_omega wrote:
It's obvious that since this is the 666th topic reply that anyone who writes here (except me because I'm pointing it out) must be a Satanic Nazi Jew who intends to sodomize children and destroy the earth! Do not post or Lord Jesus will rebuke Ye!
BLUEANGEL WILL POST ANYWAY. SHE SAID THAT god TOLD HER THE bible WAS A LOAD OF "YOU GUESS IT."
ANYWAY SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING ON VACATION, MAYBE NOW WE KNOW HER ITINERARY.
:-D :-) :-( :-o :-? 8-) :lol: :-x :-P :-P :-x :lol: 8-) :-? :-o :-( :-) :-D

10-24-2005 05:47 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:

fra_omega wrote:
It's obvious that since this is the 666th topic reply that anyone who writes here (except me because I'm pointing it out) must be a Satanic Nazi Jew who intends to sodomize children and destroy the earth! Do not post or Lord Jesus will rebuke Ye!
BLUEANGEL WILL POST ANYWAY. SHE SAID THAT god TOLD HER THE bible WAS A LOAD OF "YOU GUESS IT."
ANYWAY SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING ON VACATION, MAYBE NOW WE KNOW HER ITINERARY.
:-D :-) :-( :-o :-? 8-) :lol: :-x :-P :-P :-x :lol: 8-) :-? :-o :-( :-) :-D
Is that a threat?

Idle or not, you better watch what you say!!

10-24-2005 05:57 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:

fra_omega wrote:
It's obvious that since this is the 666th topic reply that anyone who writes here (except me because I'm pointing it out) must be a Satanic Nazi Jew who intends to sodomize children and destroy the earth! Do not post or Lord Jesus will rebuke Ye!
BLUEANGEL WILL POST ANYWAY. SHE SAID THAT god TOLD HER THE bible WAS A LOAD OF "YOU GUESS IT."
ANYWAY SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING ON VACATION, MAYBE NOW WE KNOW HER ITINERARY.
:-D :-) :-( :-o :-? 8-) :lol: :-x :-P :-P :-x :lol: 8-) :-? :-o :-( :-) :-D
Is that a threat?

Idle or not, you better watch what you say!!

YOU THREATEN POSTERS ALL THE TIME LIKE ABOVE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OR IS YOUR MIND FLIPPED ON TO MIND CONTROL.

10-24-2005 05:58 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
I have never threatned a poster.

You are delusional.

10-24-2005 05:59 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
How come it's taking you so long to respond.

Having trouble getting out of your rat hole?

torchithill 10-24-2005 06:02 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
How come it's taking you so long to respond.

Having trouble getting out of your rat hole?
666 IS THAT THE TAG NUMBER ON YOUR BROOM. BE CAREFUL IF YOU TAKE IT ON YOUR WELL DESERVED VACATION.

10-24-2005 06:05 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
How old are are torched it hill?
Your last post, well, makes you sound like you're about 12!!

Are you a mind control slave???

torchithill 10-24-2005 06:08 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
How old are are torched it hill?
Your last post, well, makes you sound like you're about 12!!

Are you a mind control slave???
YOU ARE SLIPPING YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR HAVE GONE TO HELL. SLOW DOWN OLD GIRL. YOUR BAGS ARE DRAGGING.

10-24-2005 06:50 PM

Re: 666- the 666th topic
 
Oh, my, my, what an insult. I can hardly take it. OUCH!!!!

You are really angry, aren't you???

Really ticked off, aren't you??

What is it you want me to do now???

Shut-up??

Sorry, no comprendi!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.