Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   IS MADKHAO MAKOW (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1702)

torchithill 10-24-2005 06:30 PM

IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
IS THIS HOW BLUEANGEL KNOWS THE PASSWORD AND WHO THE ANONYMOUS POASTER IS???

10-24-2005 06:43 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
I think it's time for you to finish mopping the floors at CIA headquarters.

Marsali 10-24-2005 07:20 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
Torch,

If you think that your password has been tampered with, why don't you go to the administrator about it?
I don't see how we forum members can do anything about it.

torchithill 10-24-2005 07:37 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
IT HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH, JUST REVEALED TO BLUEANGEL. IT IS STILL THE SAME. WHY HAS THE ABILITY TO POST ANONYMOUSLY BEEN TURNED OFF MARSALI? BECAUSE I WAS USING IT? NOW I WILL WAIT FOR BLUEANGEL'S REPLY.

10-24-2005 07:43 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
Quote:

torchithill wrote:
IT HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH, JUST REVEALED TO BLUEANGEL. IT IS STILL THE SAME. WHY HAS THE ABILITY TO POST ANONYMOUSLY BEEN TURNED OFF MARSALI? BECAUSE I WAS USING IT? NOW I WILL WAIT FOR BLUEANGEL'S REPLY.

Who revealed your password to me?

10-24-2005 07:50 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
Quote:

torchithill wrote:
IS THIS HOW BLUEANGEL KNOWS THE PASSWORD AND WHO THE ANONYMOUS POASTER IS???
This makes absolutely no sense.

First of all, Madkhao isn't BlueAngel and BlueAngel isn't Makow and Madkhao isn't Makow.

and

nobody knows your password!!

It's quite obvious that fra_nothing was one of the anonymous posters.

It's in PLAIN VIEW on his posts as well as the fact that he was Leviathan.

It's in plain view on his posts.

torchithill 10-24-2005 08:38 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
Shut up.
Who ever they are they turned off the ability to post anonymously. I don't care if they are Makow, MooCow, you or DUCK S&*%.
I told your dumb ass what I was doing and thats it. I have already contacted one group and they are very interested in what is being said about the other persuasions. How will this look linked to Makow's or Moocow's name. Also look to anonymous posting, you can still get it. You don't have a clue about this do you and you don' care. Now piss someone off or get you a#$ off to vacation. I hear Key West is lovely this time of year.

I don't know torchlithill from your A%$

10-24-2005 08:46 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
Quote:

torchithill wrote:
Shut up.
Who ever they are they turned off the ability to post anonymously. I don't care if they are Makow, MooCow, you or DUCK S&*%.
I told your dumb ass what I was doing and thats it. I have already contacted one group and they are very interested in what is being said about the other persuasions. How will this look linked to Makow's or Moocow's name. Also look to anonymous posting, you can still get it. You don't have a clue about this do you and you don' care. Now piss someone off or get you a#$ off to vacation. I hear Key West is lovely this time of year.

I don't know torchlithill from your A%$
I think the floors need a little more wax.

torchithill 10-24-2005 09:01 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
SOME OF THE POSTS YOU HAVE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM INCLUDE: THREATS, PORNOGRAPHY, AND THE DEFAMATION OF RACES, RELIGIONS, AND ETHNIC GROUPS. THE SITUATION THAT THE WORLD FINDS ITSELF IN TODAY IS NOT HELPED BY THIS KIND OF IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR. I AND OTHERS WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THIS SITE AND SUCH REFERENCES THAT YOU OR YOUR POSTERS MAKE REGARDING AND PERTAINING TO THE HARMING OF OTHER PEOPLES OF ANY RACE, RELIGION, OR ETHNIC BACKGROUND WILL BE REPORTED. YOUR SITE IS A DISGRACE TO THE INTERNET.

10-24-2005 09:23 PM

Re: IS MADKHAO MAKOW
 
You should have seen a post on another site I peeked in on.

Some, poor girl was held hostage in a government safe-house and another poster ejaculated all over her face.

He was never removed from the site. Although he continually informed all present about his sexual preferences.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.