Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   F.R.E.E.D.O.M. - We want you to feel secure now! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1733)

George_Bush 10-25-2005 08:38 PM

F.R.E.E.D.O.M. - We want you to feel secure now!

Hello everbody.

This is George. Listen, I've heard from my sources that there's been some insurgency here lately.

We've looked into the problem. America will not tolerate these attacks on individual freedom. The war on terrorism will be won.

In the following weeks we are to unfold our sevenfold plan for security. It's called F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

This is a acronime. It stands for the Federal Reconstructionist Econimic and Engineering Domestic Organisation Medium. The disassemblers working for Al Qeiada will be brought to justice.

I appreciate the support of all Americans in this inititiate, and I appreciate the support of the world. God bless you and your familes, and God bless America.

--W, The President

nohope187 10-25-2005 08:44 PM

Re: F.R.E.E.D.O.M. - We want you to feel secure now!

middle finger salute to you Mr. President. :-P

George_Bush 10-25-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

nohope187 wrote:
middle finger salute to you Mr. President. :-P
Well, now, listen, we've had some of these terrorist responses before. What is really happening here is that you're affraid of FREEDOM.

It's manifest destiny. The world will be secure. Only the terrist disassemblers are affraid of FREEDOM. And these are the axes of evil.

igwt 10-25-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

George_Bush wrote:
Hello everbody.

This is George. Listen, I've heard from my sources that there's been some insurgency here lately.

We've looked into the problem. America will not tolerate these attacks on individual freedom. The war on terrorism will be won.

In the following weeks we are to unfold our sevenfold plan for security. It's called F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

This is a acronime. It stands for the Federal Reconstructionist Econimic and Engineering Domestic Organisation Medium. The disassemblers working for Al Qeiada will be brought to justice.

I appreciate the support of all Americans in this inititiate, and I appreciate the support of the world. God bless you and your familes, and God bless America.

--W, The President
We take it then that you will be leading the next platoon into Vietnam oops Iraq?

George_Bush 10-25-2005 08:51 PM

Well, this will not be turned into another Vietnam. We've got this 'shock & awe' now. It worked with Sadamn and the terrists. It'll work now.

It will work because we believe in F.R.E.E.D.O.M. And FREEDOM works! God bless ya.

Jimbo 10-25-2005 08:53 PM

George ??? - :-o :-o :-o
Quote:

George_Bush wrote:
Hello everbody.

--W, The President
Misspellings,

Everbody, acronime, Econimic, Organisation, disassemblers, Al Qeiada, inititiate, familes.

Obviously, not the work of who should be the president of a superpower. For crying out loud, all you have to do is use MS-Word…
8-)

nohope187 10-25-2005 08:54 PM

F.R.E.E.D.O.M. AKA Martial Law? no thanks. I'll prefer constitutional rights. :-P

George_Bush 10-25-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

nohope187 wrote:
F.R.E.E.D.O.M. AKA Martial Law? no thanks. I'll prefer constitutional rights. :-P
Well, that's what we want to talk about. My sources tell me that their was a governmental insurgency called Frater Nothing that was terristing our sevenfold plan of F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

Listen, the world is gonna be free of these thugs. Cause that's what they are - thugs. Their work for the regimes of the axes of evil.

Now Club Conspiracy is effective way for us to spread our message of H.O.P.E. and F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

We can't allow the thugs to rule the decent citizens of F.R.E.E. N.A.T.I.O.N.S.

G.O.D. bless ya. And G.O.D. bless America.

nohope187 10-25-2005 09:13 PM

So are ya gonna tell everyone what those other acronyms mean or are ya gonna make us guess? :-P

George_Bush 10-25-2005 09:25 PM

Quote:

nohope187 wrote:
So are ya gonna tell everyone what those other acronyms mean or are ya gonna make us guess? :-P
Well, now, heh-heh...heh-heh....heh-heh....that's a good question, there.

Now, G.O.D. stands for the Globalist Order of Dominion, that's the U.S.A. of course. And the U.S.A. is the Universal Systems Architect.