Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority." (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1801)

Thumper 11-01-2005 12:28 AM

Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority."

Quote:

The view from the top of this Satanic Antichrist pyramid structure helps maintain an overall view perspective. When you go to the top of the Antichrist structure and scheme of things you have to look at the prince himself. "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority." The dragon is "symbolic" to others, but not to Prince Charles. He has a red dragon on his coat of arms. It comes from the flag of Wales, and it is in this title, Prince of Wales, that Charles is heir-apparent to the throne of Great Britain. At his coronation (investiture as Prince of Wales) in 1969, he sat on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it. During the ceremony, his mother Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority." His response to her was, "I am now your Liege-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Liege is an old English word meaning "Lord". "I am now your Lord-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Another reference to the red dragon is in Revelations 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Prince Charles is the ONLY person in the world to whom "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority" can literally be applied to!
http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/Illumin8.htm

Can anyone actually verify that quote? I'd love to see the transcript, and that chair too.

11-01-2005 12:42 AM

Re: Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority."

I think you're right, Thumper. Below, one may view Prince Charles' personal coat of arms.

You can clearly see the Red Dragons giving their powers to the Chief Knight who wears the crown. Inscribed secretly within the coat of arms is the phrase: Per Aspera ad Astra - To the Moon Alice. "Where PARTICULAR people congregate".

It's all there.

truebeliever 11-01-2005 12:55 AM

Re: Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority."

Not a snowballs that Charlie will be King. Forget it.

Prince William has already been marked.

I lost all the slight respect I had for Charlie when he said in an interview..."if we dont sell arms to them someone else will". Regarding the Indonesian slaughter in Timor.

For a man who has been tutoured by some of the finest and ethical minds in the world he seems to have learned nothing.

BTW...Charlie is a Scorpio.

11-01-2005 01:03 AM

I agree, TB. Isn't Charlie older than Elizabeth by now?

I wish Diana were still alive. We like Diana in the states. I don't why. I think Ophra liked her or something.

But Diana was nice, and she was pretty [edited for content].

Shannow 11-01-2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

I wish Diana were still alive. We like Diana in the states. I don't why. I think Ophra liked her or something.

She had lovely teeth, and unflightworthy ears, admittedly, and was introduced as the potential partner to ole'jugears a little prematurely IIRC.

Anyway, back to the show

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3235934.stm

11-01-2005 01:15 AM

I'm from Texas, so I don't know much about that English place over there. But I've always wondered if Sir Elton John could run for King of England.

Does anybody know if he's got bloodlines? I mean, he's gay, looks gaunt, and is super filthy rich, so there's a good possibility.

11-01-2005 01:18 AM

Quote:

Shannow wrote:
Quote:

mihai_bravu wrote:

She had lovely teeth, and unflightworthy ears, admittedly, and was introduced as the potential partner to ole'jugears a little prematurely IIRC.

Anyway, back to the show

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3235934.stm
You know, shannow, I think that Americans have a secret desire to sometimes talk like a Brit. Seriously, don't you just sometimes get that strange urge?

I know I do. But I always come out sounding like a Texan trying to sound like a Scot, or a Mexican.

Shannow 11-01-2005 01:22 AM

mihai_bravu,
we do also have a desire to talk like a brit.

Fortunately, Alexander Dumber, our version of a fishnet stocking clad foreign secretary, is on the radio and T.V. first thing nearly every morning, and stops us from using the pommie accent gag for the rest of the day.

11-01-2005 01:31 AM

I looked around for this photo for a while and could not find it. I suddenly realized that I had googled 'Princes Charles coat of arms.' Well, to make a long story short, that did not work out.

But here's a diagram of everything you never wanted to know about the Prince's coat of arms but were not afraid to ask.

I'll say this much about it, the Crown Jewels of the UK might not be the Beasts of Revelation....but they sure are trying hard to become so.

Shannow 11-01-2005 01:55 AM

Is there an original to go off ?

If I copy, paste and expand, it looks like something my management woud generate.