Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   David's star (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1804)

Enigma 11-01-2005 08:56 AM

David's star

Want to see a nomber in David's star ? Is the nomber 808 ! Check it out .... ;-) This was made by me but you can see 808 in this star ? Yes you can... Just find that nomber ... I discovered this at 13 years

Insider 11-01-2005 09:54 AM

Re: David's star

Good. I see the number. Nice work.

unknown 11-01-2005 10:00 AM

Quote:

Enigma wrote:
Want to see a nomber in David's star ? Is the nomber 808 ! Check it out .... ;-) This was made by me but you can see 808 in this star ? Yes you can... Just find that nomber ... I discovered this at 13 years
Wowee!!! How about the two XX = 20
How's that!!

Boy this is fun. What a fun forum.

Insider 11-01-2005 10:07 AM

Who gives a fuck what you think about this forum. If you don't like it just go back to fucking yourself to cure your boredom.

With all due respect.

unknown 11-01-2005 10:13 AM

Quote:

Insider wrote:
Who gives a fuck what you think about this forum. If you don't like it just go back to fucking yourself to cure your boredom.

With all due respect.
Boy is your vocabulary colorful!!

No, I think I'll stay. I'm one of the original members----from 'way-back-when'!!!!!

Insider 11-01-2005 10:33 AM

Repeat.

LaDominio 11-01-2005 11:22 AM

If you guys keep this up, youll probably get banned. Remember blueangel and fra_nothing?

Just a remindinder

Insider 11-01-2005 12:13 PM

Yeah, they are both back. So get ready for another dizzying ride to ego city, Aleister Crowley park, and MK-Ultra land.

Bouncer 11-01-2005 12:31 PM

If I had to choose between A. Crowley and Jim Jones, . . . .

Anything new about AL, the Israeli spies in the USA? Are they not on a joint venture with our boys, so to speak, because they are familiar with the customs and language of middle-eastern peoples? It certainly makes sense to me.

That way, they train our people, then we look the other way as they do some "unofficial" intel gathering of their own.

Operation WINNOW, where are you???

11-01-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Enigma wrote:
Uh...well...look...uh...

I've seen alot of that gematria, and sacred geometry stuff...

I don't see 808. I see some blue dots and some yellow dots. What am I missing?

P.S. No, come to think of it, I also see two green dots, I think. Sometimes my colorblindness acts up, though. Is that green? Or am I just lisdexic?

I do have one critique, however. Why didn't you use equalateral triangles?

This is disturbing. I CAN'T STAND IT! Redraw this, and use equalateral triangles. Until then, I will not recognize it as being in existance.