Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Chopping And Changing "Nicks" (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1828)

truebeliever 11-02-2005 07:42 PM

Chopping And Changing "Nicks"

It is the individuals perogative how often they wish to play with their on screen alters.

However, outside of certain reasons, i think it denotes a great deal of deceit.

"Let your no be no! And your yes, yes!"

I have used the same nick and would NEVER contemplate pretending to be someone i am not.

Some supposed "Christians" and other "pious" pretenders might want to ponder it.

And frater, you are growing annoying again.

Insider 11-02-2005 07:45 PM

Re: Chopping And Changing "Nicks"

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
It is the individuals perogative how often they wish to play with their on screen alters.

I have used the same nick and would NEVER contemplate pretending to be someone i am not.

Some supposed "Christians" and other "pious" pretenders might want to ponder it.

Here, here.

11-02-2005 08:04 PM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:

Yeah.

truebeliever 11-02-2005 09:08 PM

This looked better at the top of the front page.

igwt 11-02-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:

Professionals!

11-03-2005 09:51 AM

Since the administrator of this site has the IP addresses of all users of the site, they should start making it impossible to post with another nick.
With that said, I have had to get other nicks in the past because I couldn't sign on with this one, and I wasn't given a new password sent to me.
8-) but because I now can get on with my original, I'll stay with it, although I did like the moniker SpyVsSpy.

LaDominio 11-03-2005 12:30 PM

I used an alternate nick to get that "George W Bush", prankster to bugger off. I suppose thats different? :-?