Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Europe (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   French Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1937)

Insider 11-09-2005 01:18 PM

French Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start

Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start
Nov 09 2:08 PM US/Eastern
By JOHN LEICESTER
Associated Press Writer
Article Source

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARIS
French far-right leader Jean-Marie Le Pen claimed Wednesday his National Front party has been "submerged" with prospective members and supportive e-mail since rioting erupted in heavily immigrant communities near Paris.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Le Pen described the recent violence as "just the start" of conflicts caused by "massive immigration from countries of the Third World that is threatening not just France but the whole continent."

Le Pen said people with immigrant backgrounds who commit crimes should be stripped of their French nationality and sent "back to their country of origin."

Reminded that the vast majority of youths taking part in the arson and rioting are French, born in France to immigrant parents, he said: "What does that mean? Are they French because they have a French identity card?"

French nationality should be given only to those who ask for it and "who are worthy of it," he said. "Those who got nationality automatically, who don't consider themselves French and who even say publicly that they consider France their enemy should not be treated as French."

Le Pen said he is convinced that what he described as a surge in support for his "zero immigration" platform would translate into votes at the ballot box for his National Front party.

French voters "are saying to themselves 'Le Pen was right. We were told that Le Pen is an extremist because he said that immigration problems would lead to disorder. The facts have shown that he was right,'" he said.

"We are receiving thousands of new members, tens of thousands of e- mails. All of our offices are submerged, we don't know how to respond because we don't have the staff to reply to the wave of people who, 95 percent of them, salute and approve our positions," he added.

Le Pen gave no specifics on the number of new members, but the party's top official for new memberships said the figure was closer to 1,000 and that they were requests to join.

Le Pen stunned many in France and shocked Europe by making it through to the second round of the last presidential elections in 2002. But he was soundly defeated in a runoff against President Jacques Chirac.

Le Pen said he is "more than ever" determined to run again in 2007.

"If there were presidential elections now, my chances would be increased tenfold," he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overlord 11-12-2005 07:43 AM

Re: French Far-Right Leader: Riots Only the Start

Yes, this is the awful result of a cruel man using fear as his tool. Le Pen is obviously using this situation to cause as much trouble as possible, hoping for chaos. If chaos ever erupts, he will revel in it, since his mind is of the brutal kind that cannot stand the love for civilization and respectful cooperation amongst different kinds and different minds. The French way has for too long tried to make everyone "french" and just forgot everybody that just obviously isn't. In our new world this is a most destructive idea.

Le Pen doesn't seem to love all life and respect all minds, rather he is full of disdain and contempt. The fascistic idea that people deserve what they have been born into is a medieval and, franctly, untalented ideology. I fear people like Le Pen because they act with the same reasoning as a reptile, they will eat their young if hungry enough.

Barbara 11-12-2005 12:07 PM

In my opinion, Overlord, that is a crock of doo you are spreading. However, it is your right to be wrong.

If Le Pen should decide not to run in France we need him here. We have a government of traitors and quislings, without a full set of cojones among them.

Sounds to me like the French people have finally awakened. Good. One country awake, hundreds still asleep, but it's a start.

Thumper 11-12-2005 12:52 PM

This sounds like Chertoff finally cracking down on illegal immigration. They had to let the shit storm get to critical mass so they could bring something to the bargaining table. In America they build concentration camps and mega jails unbeknownst to the population that it's meant not just for the illegals. I suspect it will be the same case in Europe.

Barbara 11-12-2005 01:17 PM

And you would do what instead?

How would you handle the situation, short and long term?

Thumper 11-12-2005 02:52 PM

Quote:

Barbara wrote:
And you would do what instead?

How would you handle the situation, short and long term?
I believe most of the immigrants were guest workers, and so the agreement was that they would leave after the work was done?

If that's the case, the other end of the agreement should be invoked. I'm just saying that the NWO never gives us what we want. Then again I might be assuming too much in saying that Le Pen works for the NWO. He probably doesn't, and so in that case, would they ever let him win? :-o

Overlord 11-19-2005 06:58 PM

The REAL conspiracy is the corporations forcing the immigrants to live on constantly tenable terms, infusing distrust amongst them against each other and us and slowing down their stability in the country. Whenever there is the possibility of creating a low-fee workforce, the companies (and us) will try to get it. Don't pretend you want to pay more for something you can get cheaper. Made in China? GREAT! I'll have that.

The great rich upper-class of Europe are dependent on the infusion of slave-labour, just like the US is. But in order to get even better slave-labour, we are now understanding that getting them here to live in squalid conditions were not a great idea, better to stop them coming here in the first place, forcing them to live in their home-countries where the living costs are EVEN LOWER, and they have nothing to hit, burn and destroy when we abuse them even further by offering awful jobs.

We need them in order to compete in the production-market,because they are powerless to set any demands.

11-19-2005 09:08 PM

Quote:

Overlord wrote:
The REAL conspiracy is the corporations forcing the immigrants to live on constantly tenable terms, infusing distrust amongst them against each other and us and slowing down their stability in the country. Whenever there is the possibility of creating a low-fee workforce, the companies (and us) will try to get it. Don't pretend you want to pay more for something you can get cheaper. Made in China? GREAT! I'll have that.

The great rich upper-class of Europe are dependent on the infusion of slave-labour, just like the US is. But in order to get even better slave-labour, we are now understanding that getting them here to live in squalid conditions were not a great idea, better to stop them coming here in the first place, forcing them to live in their home-countries where the living costs are EVEN LOWER, and they have nothing to hit, burn and destroy when we abuse them even further by offering awful jobs.

We need them in order to compete in the production-market,because they are powerless to set any demands.
YOU HAVE INTELLIGENCE, YOU SHOULD GO QUICKLY FROM HERE.

truebeliever 11-20-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

The fascistic idea that people deserve what they have been born into is a medieval and, franctly, untalented ideology.
You do love that term "fascism".

I was wondering..would Stalin eat his young? How about Mao? Or....hmmmm, lets see, Pol Pot? How about Idi Amin? How about the Russian Oligarchs? Would Putin eat his young?

You know, Adolph (the poster boy of hate) did more things for "his young" than ANYONE had done EVER. Full employment, holidays and fantastic work conditions. He brought pride back into a crumbling Western Europe on the brink of internal collapse with Stalins 30,000 armoured vehicles poised to invade in the summer of 1942.

As for these "poor and oppressed" French immigrants. Lets see now...first France kindly lets them in - in the first place. Houses them and provides them with unemployemnt payments and ALSO free medical. Now it AINT Norway but it sure as shit aint central Morrocco.

In return, the poor and oppressed "native slave labourers" (dressed in $500 worth of "street wear") RIOT against the evil French FASCIST, nasty, young eating, sharp teeth nashing devourers of worlds to gain their freedom from the enslaver. What freakin shit.

Send 'em ALL back. The white man can stop interfering and we can admire each others culture from afar.

Imagine letting a guest into your house and the thanks you get is what transpired.

Strangely, i like the multicultural aspects of Oz. I am smart enough to know however that in the end only communities bound by common culture and values survive. Apparently I am a rabid Nazi for having this view as are others. That is the power of brainwashing via the multi billion dollar P.R and media companies.

A people cut off from their past and traditions by dilution are FINISHED! Just ask the Aboriginal people of Australia.

The ABSOLOUTE central core of the Globalist agenda is the seperation of people from each other by cutting them from common roots. It is absoloutly central to their plan and reaches into ALL facets of what binds a community together and makes it strong so it can resist outside pressure.

What does the man say to "Winston" in 1984 as he is torturing him? "We will seperate a man from his past and then blow his brains out and sweep him into the stratosphere via our furnace and it will be as if you never existed". [paraphrasing].

I will take GOOSE STEPPING FASCISM OVER THE SHIT OF THE LIMP WRISTED LEFT ANYDAY. Cry yourself silly all the way to extinction.

Overlord 11-20-2005 01:49 PM

you base all your ideas on hate, I'm afraid.

It is not the same as anger.

I am afraid of people like you because you look at the big picture and miss the details which is all there really is.

Adolf H might have created a much more affluent life for some of his countrymen, but the cost was hate towards so many weaker groups all around the world.

Gay, Jewish, dark-skinned, Gypsy, artistic, etc..

Under the rule of such a regime, there was no tolerance for protest or dissent. No more websites like this.