Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The media (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Are we Pavlovian? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2037)

Bouncer 11-15-2005 10:44 AM

Are we Pavlovian?

So now the new television sets have sensor technology that can tell if you are watching or not, and in fact by some accounts it can tell how many people are in front of it.

AND . . . there are all kinds of "silent speech" technologies (e.g. S-QUAD, Neurophone) that are highly compatible with television transmission, especially digital.

SO . . . suppose that: 1) the sensor detects you in front; 2) the S-QUAD begins using a series of trigger phrases (e.g. "I'm hungry, I want candy") to see if you will respond in a favorable way? Perhaps it can detect facial temperature changes (infrared) or it can tell when you get up to go to the kitchen.

This could be one of the biggest conditioning experiments perpetrated by media research.

And now you are getting verrrrrrrrry thirsty . . . . you want Mountain Dewwwwwwwwww . . . .

freeman 11-15-2005 01:23 PM

Re: Are we Pavlovian?

If you want to really be frightened by this kind of futuristic mind control technology scenario, you should read the Brice Taylor book that SAT posted as a download.
Personally, I believe that this is a recurring double-blind that the elites themselves are deceived with. This technology has been tinkered with since the dawn of civilization, with historical accounts dating at least back to the mystery religions of Babylon and Egypt. Bottom line: If it could really be mastered by the evil elites, none of us would be here right now posting on this forum.
There is a secret to this "magic" as Draken describes it that they will never master, due to their own iniquitous nature. In the meantime, they are duped by whomever is at the pinnacle of the pyramid. While the elites think they will aspire to some sort of utpopian one world government predicated on their mental and technological superiority, in the end they will only exacerbate the conflicts threatening the eventual destruction of the human race.

Bouncer 11-15-2005 01:36 PM

OK, interesting perspective on the mind behind the device. I've always believed that the so-called elite are just being used and manipulated for their influence in the world. You know, money, fame, politics, etc. They're sold a bill of goods that they will reign in the NWO . . .

HEY!! That sounds like the old adage, better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

They have access to a spiritual door the most of us, mercifully, do not know exists. Once they walk through that door, they're trapped, except for the grace of God and the name of Jesus.

Bouncer 11-15-2005 01:42 PM

One other mention about S-QUAD (and I am yet to find a report on its efficacy in public) is that it is under the Department of Justice, meaning corrections and law enforcement. It would be a small operation to attach this technology to squad cars for surreptitious crowd control, or for blanketing dangerous neighborhoods. If used at night, presumably when people are in light REM sleep, it could also be used with the warbler siren turned down in volume. The warbler can give short bursts of alpha or theta frequencies before the message is given through the S-QUAD. I would presume that this has limited effectiveness; I however have no objection to its application in deadly situations. Some hoods are truly deadly to strangers, and should be "tamed" as much as possible.

I have a lot of respect for Ms. Taylor, and am working on the book. I have to take it in small pieces. My first sight of Brice was on one of the DVD's the public awareness crowd put out. She named names for the first time in public on the DVD.

There are two important things that will happen because of our government's obsession with mind control, and I think you might know what one is.

Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub.

Bouncer 12-27-2005 09:47 AM

Okay, Sue Ford is in bad odour with some in the circuit. I have to admit that her book reads like it was co-authored by Pat Robertson and Larry Flynt; and with no warning for adult content.

Here's another trigger or cue in the media: the movie, "True Lies", with Arnold schwartzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis. During the bathroom scene at the Georgetown Mall, Harry Tasker (Arnold's character) is at the urinal with the CCD on the counter. As the terrorist walks in with a pistol, you can clearly hear the TAP CODE thus "Tap tap . . . . . . tap", while he is walking toward Harry at the urinal. Then, the tap code is used again, with the last tap coinciding perfectly with the shot from the gun. I believe that this particular tap code is for alert, danger, anxiety, or some similar response. This kind of tapping as a cue or trigger is also used in gang stalking scenarios as well. In my case, the stalkers use this sequence: "Lose your mind (pause) "tap" [a pain code is used here immediately after the tap]. I have this sequence on high quality digital audio in .WAV format if anyone is interested in hearing it.

Bouncer 01-18-2006 01:15 PM

And furthermore, I'm getting close to a breakthrough regarding submission codes and triggers as programmed in feature-length motion pictures.

I'll give you two examples: tattoos and pinky rings. The motion-picture products with this kind of programming are used to reinforce a submissive attitude in preconditioned slaves. Sight of the particular trigger causes a response of submission and servitude. How this is achieved is still under investigation. 8-)

Minuteman 01-18-2006 01:22 PM

Digital TV is coming out soon and this is the perfect media for encoded subliminals and such stuff.

Bouncer 01-19-2006 02:56 PM

You got that right, Minuteman!

On a lighter note: how many models in TV commercials are real, and how many are digital morphs of male and female features?

Ever get that spooky feeling that a photograph of a woman is more than that?? :-o

bigrich117 02-14-2006 09:40 PM

Here's a little History on mind control. Can you imagine the advances they have now?

Mind Science