Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   "Christian fundamentalism" is Jewish "Christianity" or "Christian" Right Wing Communism (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204)

02-19-2005 02:05 PM

"Christian fundamentalism" is Jewish "Christianity" or "Christian" Right Wing Communism

This post is not anonymous-
it is written by me - Institute

”Christian fundamentalism” and its most infamous society- Jehovah's Witnesses, is a massive international movement and an important crypto- Jewish cult in the spread of the British Jewish bankers/ british aristocracy kingdom message.

In their issue of AWAKE on October 8, 1971, page 23 under title The Barrier of Nationalism Removed, we read this statement:
"God's kingdom will forever remove the barrier of nationalism; people of all races will live in peace under one government." End of quote.
This is the purpose of all kingdom cults and pernicious “Christian Fundamentalism” to remove the barrier of nationalism by teaching a false religion which promotes British Jews (international bankers) World Government.
Is this not Communism?

Fear hysteria is used constantly to drive humanity to a state of mind which causes them to desire the relief which is promised by the kingdom cults in their kingdom message. In the same Jehovah's Witnesses publication named above they play up the propaganda of crime, sickness, poverty, pollution, drug abuse, overpopulation and famine. All this is the big lie to bring us to expect a state of collapse at any time.

This fear hysteria neutralizes us with a feeling of hopelessness. When one is under the influence of this propaganda, he stops doing anything constructive. No one ever does anything constructive while fearing an imminent crisis whether real or imagined. In this state of mind one would not plant a rose for fear he would never see it bloom. Our country is a haven for artificially induced public hysterias. A crisis is created out of thin air such as pollution or overpopulation and people are herded like cattle this way and that, always against their best interest.

" Christian Fundamentalism" calls for the same natural messiah and World Government kingdom that Jewish bankers/ British nobillity imagination - “British Israel” does.
In America British Israel is beeing promoted under the cover of Fundamental Christianity.
It is a world political system with a political messiah. If this is not Communism, what it is then ?

“Christian Fundamentalist” Judeo-masons have deceived manies but they well knows they are promoting Masonic British Israelism with so called "Fundamental Christianity" or "Fundamental Protestantism."

The only thing fundamental about his religion is that it is fundamentally British Israel and is doing all to promote a false world kingdom of Christ.
These “Christian Fundamentalist” – actually Right Wing Communists have used to claim the bad guys are in the Kremlin.
They were bad all right because they were controlled by the same British Israel that controls “Christian Fundamentalist”.
The only thing is, their left wing Communism is defeted by neoconservative Judeo-masonic "Christian Communism."

,One “Christian Fundamentalist” said years ago
"When Communism is destroyed it will happen only as a result of Divine Will."
Here it is -- British Israelism in its purest form.
The question of Divine Will intervening to destroy Communism or any ism is a Pharisaic deception that has controlled the minds of men for two thousand years and here it wass dressed up as anti-Communist Fundamental Christianity.

Divine Will is concerned with the regeneration of men's individual souls. The fallacy of pitting right wing Communists versus left wing Communists and appropriating the outcome to Divine Will is the confusion of British Israel and not of God, Who said "My kingdom is not of this world."

If the Christian Fundamentalist Right Wing Communists bring off their world kingdom it will have nothing to do with "Divine Will" -- only under the pretense of "Divine Will."
The Judo-Masonic "masters of deceit" of all time have always built deception out of the fusion of two evils, but always being careful to implicate one of the evils to good.

It was so obvious that “Christian fundamentalist” used to condemn Communism by one name while they promoted it under another and the equation is never worked out by dedicated followers.
The rule of this game is to deceive by changing terms. They attacks one error and counterattacks with another.

They destroyed Russian Communism by British Israel Communism which they cleverly calls Fundamentalist Christianity. Then they invoke "Divine Will" in behalf of British Israel Communism.

After all, this “Christian fundamentalist” or British Israelites have been very carefuly not to tell us that ships from the British Empire brought war materials in the North Vietnam ports to kill American troops, not Russians

It is easy to see how outstanding “Christian Fundamentalists” are actually British Communist with the best intention to "neutralize" the American people long enough to be deceived into a right wing Christian Communism.

British Israel "insiders" and a few true Americans know that British Israelism- Kingdom of British Jewish bankers is being promoted under the guise of "Fundamental Christianity."

If there were such a thing as anti-Semitism nothing could be more "anti-Semitic" than Fundamental Christianity which deceives so-called Jews and professing Christians alike, teaching them that the "hope of the world" is a national system of salvation which is to be established via Divine intervention. If Communism has a religion, this is it.

The following article is very revealing in that it shows how far back the plot to take America with the Kingdom Message has been organized.

It is certain that Senator Joseph McCarthy did much research on the Communist conspiracy. He came too close when he discovered British Israel and its Kingdom Message propaganda.
The following quotes are from an article with the title: GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SURRENDER: "And many of the people of the land became Jews." Esther 9:17.

"The confession of General Cornwallis to General Washington at Yorktown has been well hidden by historians. History books and text books have taught for years that when Cornwallis surrendered his army to General Washington that American independence came, and we lived happily ever after until the tribulations of the twentieth century."
"Jonathan Williams recorded in his LEGIONS OF SATAN, 1781, that Cornwallis revealed to Washington that "a holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the British Jewish Crown.
" Cornwallis went on to explain what would seem to be a self contradiction: "Your churches will be used to teach the Jew's religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government.
That government that they believe to be divine will be the Jewish British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry." And indeed George Washington himself was a Mason, and he gave back through a false religion what he had won with his army.
"Darby and the Plymouth Brethren brought a Jewish Christianity to America. Masons Rutherford and Russell started Jehovah Witnesses' Judaism which is now worldwide with their message of the divine kingdom. Mason Joseph Smith started Mormon Judaism with its Jewish teaching of millennialism.
"At the turn of the twentieth century there appeared the Scofield Bible with a Jewish interpretation of the prophecies. With wide use of this "helpful" aid all the American churches have silently become synagogues. We now have Baptist Jews, Methodist Jews, Church of God Jews, apostate Catholic Jews, and many Protestant Jews throughout America. We are aliens in our own country because of false religion. All are praying for divine deliverance into that "Divine Government" which Cornwallis knew to be the Jewish British Empire.
"The veil of false religion is the sword of Damocles and its power to control humanity defies even the imagination of tyrants who use it."
"This is not to say that George Washington was a traitor willingly, or knowingly. He was beguiled into a Satanic religious order that insidiously controls men's minds. So have American statesmen and military leaders down through the years given aid and allegiance to the enemies of the United States because they did not have knowledge of the invisible subterfuge that stalks this land. My eyes were opened the day my colleague from Ohio handed me Wagner's FREEMASONRY AN INTERPRETATION. If every American would read it, they would no longer ask why and how it has happened.
This book was given to me by Senator Joseph McCarthy, six months before his mouth was closed forever.”
End of quote from GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SURRENDER.

We have a final note for optimism. We sincerely believe that America can and will survive if her people are willing to come face to face with the propagandists who are trying to beguile us into World Government with a misuse of Bible prophecy. It is time to touch the untouchables and shake their ivory towers of constitutionally protected religion and lay open for all to see what is being done to us in the name of Christ.

The truth is that Communism and premillennialism are more than equal to Masonry - they are the offspring of Masonry, conceived and designed by Masonry to do for Masonry what Masonry could not do in its own name. Premillennialism is used to debauch the churches into the synagogues of Satan. This is the best kept secret of the ages, but it is basic to understanding revolution and power.

This by no means discounts numerous other "isms" such as Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, and many others. These are only subgroups of Masonry and once we understand the Gospel of Christ as well as the religion of Masonry we can identify instantly any "ism" as only a variation of Masonry. To say the least we should never be deceived by any Messianic millennial cult. Premillennialism is a conspiracy against Christ, whenever it rears its Masonic bead.

It is not strange to a Christian in regard to Masonry, Communism, Premillennialism and Judaism that he cannot partake of one without accepting all, and likewise he cannot condemn one without condemning all.
He who is a part of any of the four groups is a part of all of them.

Did not Christ say who is not with me is against me?

marypopinz 02-20-2005 03:16 PM

Re: "Christian fundamentalism" is Jewish "Christianity" or "Christian" Right Wing Communism

This was just too good of a thread, not to respond, with Easter coming, and all. I always questoned the churches symbol for Christ - a cross. His punishment. Be a Christain, get punished and that's O.K. by God and the church - seems to be the meme to me, behind the cross.

Many folks who follow organised religions could not answer a simple question regarding their faith because they never ever questioned it. They believe what they believe and that is that. That is how they are taught to believe - blindly, unquestioningly. No questioning aloud. That's doesn't feel like any kind of faith to me. Faith is open to all questioning as that is what increases the closeness to God. Asking questions and getting answers/recieving inspiration.

The lamestream churches are just another mass media tool of the masonic minions, albeit there are still very good Christian people in attendance of very dysfunctional Christian churches. I am certain the same can be said of any lamestream Judeo-based religion.

Armageddon is the devil's desire. Hollywood and the politicians are on the hard sale. Will it happen? Only God knows. I live in hope and by the grace of God. I don't see that message in the churches - just give your fair share and hand over that tithe.

Imagine if I could create a business where my clients would GIVE me 1/10 their wages for something that cost me nothing but my time and a little knowledge. I just had to create the right atmosphere for them in which to feel compelled to hand over the cash. This was the thinking behind the business proposition known as the mormon church, to my understanding. I understand the church money has been heavily invested in Las vegas. Ironic, to say the least.

"All are praying for divine deliverance into that "Divine Government" which Cornwallis knew to be the Jewish British Empire.
"The veil of false religion is the sword of Damocles and its power to control humanity defies even the imagination of tyrants who use it."
"This is not to say that George Washington was a traitor willingly, or knowingly. He was beguiled into a Satanic religious order that insidiously controls men's minds. So have American statesmen and military leaders down through the years given aid and allegiance to the enemies of the United States because they did not have knowledge of the invisible subterfuge that stalks this land. My eyes were opened the day my colleague from Ohio handed me Wagner's FREEMASONRY AN INTERPRETATION. If every American would read it, they would no longer ask why and how it has happened.
This book was given to me by Senator Joseph McCarthy, six months before his mouth was closed forever.
End of quote from GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SURRENDER.

We have a final note for optimism. We sincerely believe that America can and will survive if her people are willing to come face to face with the propagandists who are trying to beguile us into World Government with a misuse of Bible prophecy. It is time to touch the untouchables and shake their ivory towers of constitutionally protected religion and lay open for all to see what is being done to us in the name of Christ."