Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Logitech using a masonic symbols (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2040)

interceptor 11-15-2005 02:07 PM

Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
Hello every one in tha CLub I am new around here but know about the Freemason and Illuminati and ill fight to be a freeman against the masonic governments around the world.

is used by Logitech here is the symbol
[img align=right]http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/gen/logo.jpg[/img]
From the front of the symbol the moon god half moon stylish then the metaphorism of an eye and a sun god symbol an then the all seeing eye.

I don't know do you suspect a Freemason symbol here.

Bouncer 11-15-2005 02:32 PM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
Nope. Not I. Looks more like something that sloshed out of my kitchen sink. What's Logitech?

noNWO4me 11-15-2005 02:52 PM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
Quote:

Bouncer wrote:
Nope. Not I. Looks more like something that sloshed out of my kitchen sink. What's Logitech?

Logitech is a company that produces all kinds of computer gadgets and gizmos.

Bouncer 11-15-2005 02:59 PM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
I've always thought that names based on occult or secret knowledge is deliberate. I suppose that this also applies to logos, too. I mean, how did Alice Cooper get his name?

I posted a while ago about Classical Egyptian words used as brand names: Djetta, Nabisco, Sen Sen, etc. It might have some kind of mystical significance for someone in their organizations, no?

Insider 11-15-2005 03:04 PM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
Quote:

interceptor wrote:
Hello every one in tha CLub I am new around here but know about the Freemason and Illuminati and ill fight to be a freeman against the masonic governments around the world.

is used by Logitech here is the symbol
[img align=right]http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/gen/logo.jpg[/img]
From the front of the symbol the moon god half moon stylish then the metaphorism of an eye and a sun god symbol an then the all seeing eye.

I don't know do you suspect a Freemason symbol here.
Welcome Interceptor,
With corporate logos anything is possible. I have a few Logitech products such as the mouse I am using. Now, I will have to take a closer look!!!

psholtz 11-15-2005 03:12 PM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
Quote:

Bouncer wrote:
I've always thought that names based on occult or secret knowledge is deliberate. I suppose that this also applies to logos, too. I mean, how did Alice Cooper get his name?

I posted a while ago about Classical Egyptian words used as brand names: Djetta, Nabisco, Sen Sen, etc. It might have some kind of mystical significance for someone in their organizations, no?
Where *does* Alice Cooper get his name?? :-P

interceptor 11-15-2005 03:26 PM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
Thank you for your wellcome.
Yes I also use a few products of Logitech a
Keyboard maybe a mouse and other products i am not sure but I feel I actually should never have bought this product as I just am giving money to the people who will "drop bombs on our childern" there are other symbols that I have discoverd Ill show you.

Adidas did you ever suspect them here we go watch the logo
[img align=right]http://www.51windows.net/mypic/logo/pic/Adidas.gif[/img]
If you put it right way up so that the "a" of adidas is not horizontal but virtical with the logo you will see the piramyd in three stages which is a masonic symbol plus it is also how it should look like in three stages the piramyde, I BELIEVE THAT MOST OF US OWN A SOMETHING OF ADIDAS, I never knew this my self about adidas.
Hope this tells you something.

God bless all.

Saturnino 11-15-2005 05:43 PM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
A good friend of mine who is a Mason, has cancer and is dying. It is sad. He indeed got good promotions and became VP of a large firm. But I wonder if the price wasn't toohigh.

11-16-2005 09:47 AM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
The Logitech logo resembles nothing from Freemasonry.

There is no three staged pyramid, and in fact no pyramid at all in original masonic symbology. The Addidas logo makes a triangle, 2-D.

The advance of a Mason in business is prohibited in the constitution of all Grand Lodges. To use your masonic affiliation to gain any favourable act is against the constitutions of all Grand Lodges, and the fact a chap got cancer, best wishes to him by the way, can hardly constitute as a price being paid.

freeman 11-16-2005 10:11 AM

Re: Logitech using a masonic symbols
 
Quote:

The advance of a Mason in business is prohibited in the constitution of all Grand Lodges. To use your masonic affiliation to gain any favourable act is against the constitutions of all Grand Lodges,
Yeah, right.
"Maiking good men better."
:-P

Since you are running a secret organization, you can make up anything you want to say in defense of the Evil Craft. Those of us who have dealt with Masonic persecution up close and personal know differently.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.