Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Do you have any serious questions? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2054)

11-16-2005 10:01 AM

Do you have any serious questions?

Do you guys have any serious questions regarding Freemasonry?

Instead of all this conspiracy stuff you find online, why not step up and ask a question rather than repeating every parrot fashion.

Ask an honest question I'll give you an honest answer.

freeman 11-16-2005 10:07 AM

Re: Do you have any serious questions?

No thanks...I've gotten all of the answers I need from dealing with your lying, conniving, devil-worshipping Freemasonic cohorts.
Those experiences have affirmed everything "that conpsiracy stuff you find online" has to tell.

Quote:

Ask an honest question I'll give you an honest answer.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-16-2005 10:13 AM

Quote:

freeman wrote:
No thanks...
At least I offered.

Quote:

I've gotten all of the answers I need from dealing with your lying, conniving, devil-worshipping Freemasonic cohorts.
There are masons that lie, quite true, there are those that have conniving characteristics.

like every organisation Freemasonry has it's black sheep who join for the wrong reasons, and try to take advantage of their memberhsip, but that is the individual not the fraternity.

Quote:

Those experiences have affirmed everything "that conpsiracy stuff you find online" has to tell.
Please elaborate on your experiences, if they are bad I will be the first in line to discuss the downfalls of the masons you have dealt with.

Again though, that is about an individual, or individuals and not the fraternity.

freeman 11-16-2005 10:31 AM

Quote:

Again though, that is about an individual, or individuals and not the fraternity.
Masonic Disinfo 101. On those rare occasions when the Freemasonic protection network breaks down and Masons are caught redhanded, why no, it's never a collective conspiracy, just an individual one. And Charlie Manson, Ted Bundy, Paul Bernardo etc. were all about to be demitted for moral turpitude, just as soon as the Worshipful Master got back from his latest Promise Keeper's Prayer Breakfast.
Sorry, heard it all before (yawn).
I hope you plan to do better than this standard pro-Masonic propaganda. You know, I think I liked Yeoshua better.
At least his esoteric nonsense was occasionally entertaining.

igwt 11-16-2005 10:37 AM

Some have stated on another thread that to be eligiable for initiation into the 33rd degree, an initiate must commit murder. Is this true or fiction?

11-16-2005 10:38 AM

Quote:

freeman wrote:
Quote:

Masonic Disinfo 101. On those rare occasions when the Freemasonic protection network breaks down and Masons are caught redhanded, why no, it's never a collective conspiracy, just an individual one. And Charlie Manson, Ted Bundy, Paul Bernardo etc.
Oh come on now, at least quote some original names!

Are you a man of Faith Freeman?

There are some very concerning figures when it comes to counting members and what bad deeds they've done. If you take your line of thinking, ie member offence = group offence you would some very alarming claims.

Quote:

were all about to be demitted for moral turpitude, just as soon as the Worshipful Master got back from his latest Promise Keeper's Prayer Breakfast.
Wouldn't recommend Prayer Keepers, they are a bunch of wierdos.

Quote:

Sorry, heard it all before (yawn).
And you think your spouting originals to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've checked your posts, you have typed one original thought yet, just the same old stuff.

Quote:

I hope you plan to do better than this standard pro-Masonic propaganda.
Give me something worth answering then!

Quote:

You know, I think I liked Yeoshua better.
At least his esoteric nonsense was occasionally entertaining.
I would imagine he became tired of the same old stuff, the trouble with most conspiracy theorist on boards such as this, is you could actually take them into a lodge, let them sit an watch every ritual from start to finish, and they would still spout the same old drivvle.

You're just not happy unless your a victim or complaining. My sister is the same, she makes me smile every time she opens her mouth as well.

11-16-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

igwt wrote:
Some have stated on another thread that to be eligiable for initiation into the 33rd degree, an initiate must commit murder. Is this true or fiction?
I like this question, it is a rare one that doesn't get asked much anymore.

You do not get initiated into the 33rd degree.

It is an honourary degree conferred on those in the Scottish Rite, or Ancient and Accepted Rite depending on where you are, for long services and contribution towards said rite.

As I mentioned elsewhere if you are in America there are many 32nd degree masons, in UK very very few.

There is no such requirement to be considered for this honourary degree.

There are only really two things you need to be a Master Mason and a believer in the Trinity.

freeman 11-16-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

If you take your line of thinking, ie member offence = group offence you would some very alarming claims.
Ninety-nine per cent of the time the trail always leads straight back to Freemasonry. No other group is so consistently involved in "group offences".

Quote:

And you think your spouting originals to me

I've checked your posts, you have typed one original thought yet, just the same old stuf
And yet you still feel so compelled to respond. Hey, don't let me keep you, if you have some virgins to sacrifice or something.

igwt 11-16-2005 10:47 AM

Quote:

Bondi wrote:
Quote:

igwt wrote:
I like this question, it is a rare one that doesn't get asked much anymore.

You do not get initiated into the 33rd degree.

It is an honourary degree conferred on those in the Scottish Rite, or Ancient and Accepted Rite depending on where you are, for long services and contribution towards said rite.

As I mentioned elsewhere if you are in America there are many 32nd degree masons, in UK very very few.

There is no such requirement to be considered for this honourary degree.

There are only really two things you need to be a Master Mason and a believer in the Trinity.
Gotcha 8-)

igwt 11-16-2005 11:11 AM

Freemasonry: Mankind's Death Wish

Have you read this article?

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
January 15, 2005

Architects of Deception a 600-page history of Freemasonry by Estonian writer Jyri Lina offers profound insight into the true character of modern history.

Essentially, a dominant segment of Western society has joined the Jewish financial elite in embracing Freemasonry, a satanic philosophy that represents a death wish for civilization. They imagine somehow they will profit from the carnage and suffering caused by their "New World Order."

Incredible, bizarre and depressing as it sounds, Lina writes that 300 mainly Jewish banking families have used Freemasonry as an instrument to subvert, control and degrade the Western world.

Savethemales