Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   F----K China... shop for American goods. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2058)

redrat11 11-16-2005 01:38 PM

F----K China... shop for American goods.

Its time to get serious about buying AMERICAN MADE this CHRISTMAS. SCREW CHINA!!!!!!!! I dont know how to post web links so here are just a few sites where you can buy things MADE IN AMERICA. Everything from clothes to electonics, yes, you read right ELECTONICS made in AMERICA.
allamericanclothing.com
buyamerican.com
americanapparel.net
if you have other sites where to buy AMERICAN please post them.

LaDominio 11-17-2005 09:54 AM

Re: F----K China... shop for American goods.

Yes, buy AMERICAN goods my little piggies. Because it "matters".

redrat11, you are either a redneck asshead or just plain stupid.

redrat11 11-17-2005 11:50 AM

LALALALALA DOMINIO

Just because you live in a crap shit-hole of a country like brazil where 90% of you sheep live in squalor. don't tread on me asshole bitch.

Bouncer 11-17-2005 11:52 AM

I remember an old joke:

HO HO HO!
Boo hoo hoo!
HO HO HO!
Boo hoo hoo!
HO HO HO!
Boo hoo hoo!

That's what Santa says when China takes his Christmas toys away.

Mei guo ren chung guo ren bu shr peung yue.

Bai lung hue jia!

redrat11 11-17-2005 11:57 AM

LALALALALALA Dominio

Yes and still buy AMERICANO cause it really does matter stupid!!!!! COMPRENDE say no to world slavery just like the founding fathers did DUMMY.

Bouncer 11-17-2005 12:05 PM

Go to flea markets and craft shows for some really good deals on Amrikan-made stuff. Ask if they'll take $5 to $10 over what they paid for it and you usually get lucky.

At least American slave labour get minimum wage and can watch Seinfeld at night.

Buddha say: "What is the sound of one hand clapping? A Jerry Seinfeld monologue."

Marsali 11-17-2005 12:26 PM

Keeping our hard-earned money circulating in our local communities instead of sending it overseas is at least one small thing we can do to help thwart the NWO agenda. It's one thing to talk about the NWO agenda, and quite another to actually try to do something about it, however small the action might seem to be.

redrat11 11-17-2005 12:32 PM

GOOD REPLY MARSALI, I could'nt have said it better, And weesa keeping a IIIIIye on UUU LA Domino Boy!

11-17-2005 12:46 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/LaDominio.jpg[/img]

Saturnino 11-17-2005 01:15 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
LALALALALA DOMINIO

Just because you live in a crap shit-hole of a country like brazil where 90% of you sheep live in squalor. don't tread on me asshole bitch.
redrat,

You are obviously an ignorant who can't even point Brazil on a map, otherwise you would not say that Brazil is a shit-hole.

1) La Dominio is not Brazilian,
2) Brazilians are not sheep, just check the results of the referendum when we voted against the ban on guns in the country, (look who's talking)
3) This is a very fine country, with some of the best people in the world. You probably fly on a Brazilian Embraer jet when you travel inside the US. (oops, I forgot white trash don't fly)
4) Brazilians are very clean (# one in soap consumption in the world) and the country is beautiful. Foreigners come here for a visit and don't want to go back home.
5) This country is more free than the one live in by miles (at least we have free, untampered elections).
6) stop watching Jerry Springer and study some geography.
6) People like you are the ones who make the US look bad around the world.