Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Engineering (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   NASA Researchers Prelims Suggest LIFE ON MARS? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208)

Protocol 02-20-2005 07:29 AM

NASA Researchers Prelims Suggest LIFE ON MARS?

Two NASA researchers are reporting strong evidence suggesting that Microbial life forms may exist on Mars, hidden from view in caves where pockets of water

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...fe_050216.html

The significance of this news as related to prophecy involves the ET question. Now that science has "found" life elsewhere, surely intelligent life also exists and
surely "intelligent alien life" or "ETs" have visited or are visiting Earth now. The New World Order crowd has been the controlling force on the subject of UFOs
and ETs.

On one hand, the NWO crowd has promoted the con-cept of ETs and space exploration in Hollywood movies and the speculation by some NWO watchers is that the Hollywood SciFi projects were deliberately designed in order to "condition" humanity towards the notion of ET's and other bizarre notions such as cloning, time travel and interdimensional travel such as the very popular TV series "Stargate SG1."

On the other side, UFO reports have been squelched by the NWO-order controlled news media and by govern-ment investigations which are themselves squelched and rubber-stamped as "above top secret."

Keen Prophecy Watchers have noticed this dichotomy. Those of us who've watched both the UFO phenomenon and observed the growth in movie production and popu-larity of the Sci-Fi genre for a long time (at A-O we've been monitoring,studying, investigating UFO activity since 1965) have noticed that the two are orbiting in direct opposites but have strong linkage to the NWO.

Furthermore, we've picked up bits and pieces over the years from NWO flunkies and leaders indicating that the NWO has "something up their sleeve" with regards to the UFO phenomenon, hence the reason for the periodic boom in Hollywood SciFi movies and TV shows. There are indications that somehow UFOs will play some role in the arrival or early beginnings of the Antichrist. Of course, we know that there will be some sort of unident-ified aerial activity as Jesus Christ and His conquering Heavenly Hosts appear. It may be for that purpose that they are conditioning the human race only with a twist. That twist being that the invading armies of Jesus Christ are "aliens" coming to destroy Earth as opposed to saving it. It could also be the explanation in their hip pocket to explain away the rapture of the Church.

So, with word coming of possible biological life-forms on Mars, plus intense outbreaks of UFO sightings around the world, unidentified phenomena in outer space, and more NASA probes beaming back pictures giving evidence of "intelligent civilizations" out in space on Mars (face on Mars & Cydonia) as well as the moons of Jupiter and Saturn suggesting intelligent life, plus the mainstream news media beginning to broadcast TV documentaries on UFOs suggest that the NWO has something up its sleeve and may soon bring it out into the open or expects something will come out into the open soon.

truebeliever 02-26-2005 12:37 AM

Re: NASA Researchers Prelims Suggest LIFE ON MARS?

Yo Protocol,

Yeh somethings definately up.

A few contacts I have here and there believe something big is in the works.

What exactly? We can guess.

I've been pretty busy and have kept away but with things hotting up I just have to stick around.

Definately life on Mars. No doubt about it. I suggest you get Thomas Golds "The Deep Hot Biosphere". Life defineately evolved OUT of the Earth not from above or simply in pools on the surface.

Just saw an amazing doco on Titan...WOW! Covered in liquid methan. It has coasts and rivers. It looks just like EArth. AMAZING!

Definatly life there too.

It seems the mix of hydrocarbons welling up from the depths, mixing with oxygen found in water pockets is making basic amino acids.

Evidence coming out of Mars and Titan is putting an end to fossil fuel theory...PERIOD!

This is also big. It means some big scams are about to come crashing down...especially the oil industry.
---------------------------------------------------

As for UFO's?...high tech locally produced equipment made from the minds of men.

I would not be the least surprised if a Hollywood production of Alien landings comes about.

Anything to keep us distracted.

Best, Brendon

get_real 02-26-2005 08:14 AM

Actually because the moon was once a planet, also being the older globular body, I don't think they are looking for starting a civilization, but seeking info through findings.
However, that's not to say that they might not use it for some other purpose.

truebeliever 03-03-2005 01:15 AM

Remake of "War Of The Worlds" starring Tom Cruise is here.

Directed by Steven Speilberg.....hmmmmmm

We all know about that famouse broadcast of "war of the worlds" on radio dont we, and the panic it caused.
----------------------------------------------------
Images from Titan.
I'm quite confused by this feature.
Cant put them on my specific post in the Lounge.
Forgive my experimenting.

get_real 03-05-2005 08:45 AM

Just to throw: "Did you know that the Vatican has its own chief Astronomer, Father George Coyne?" There are some catholics who have no idea about the vatican in relation to this: astronomy.
You can read about Father Coyne at:
www.pbs.org/faithandreason/transcript/coyne-body.html

PS: yes he is Jesuit

Ahmad 03-05-2005 09:47 AM

Peace,

I tend to believe that there are actually two disputing evil factions (call them NWO or whatever) on the global scene, both have one leader Satan. In the scriptures God tells us that the followers of Satan can never be united, they are divided into two extremes (the two sides of the same coin, Satanism), and their division is what God willing will bring their defeat.

One extreme is conservative (fundamentalist) which has a more direct, destructive ego, eager to force its dogma on everybody, they hide behind many banners, e.g: patriotism, religion, racism, exclusive societies...etc. The other extreme is the liberal, secular extreme with a more vague agenda, advocating the "equality" of everyone and everything in an open society, so that their evil can pass unchecked in this "tolerance" delusion, they also advocate multiculturism (without limits) and ofcourse a one world government to abolish any kind of barriers (political, moral, social..etc).

Same is manifested in the UFO phenomena, one group advocates total disclosure (the liberals) in the name of tolerance of other entities. The conservatives on the other hand still adhere to secrecy and closed society ideology.

Other than the human being with intelligence in the universe, there are only two entities, God, the superhuman intelligence, and the Jinn-beings (decsendants of Satan, made of smokless fire), the Jinn beings are invisible and they have powers to roam within limits in our universe, they keep whispering to us, feeding us with the evil idea of Satan that things and people have inherent powers to harm or benefit us independent of God, thus we fall in the trap of idolizing the creatures intead of their Creator.

On another thread i wrote about the similarity that many have noted between these Jinn entities (mostly demons) and the UFO creatures in morals and ideology.

God knows best though.

[59:14] They do not get together to fight you unless they are in well-shielded buildings, or behind walls. Their might appears formidable among themselves. You would think that they are united, when in fact their hearts are divided. This is because they are people who do not understand.

As for Jesus, God informed us in the final testament, Quran that He raised him to Him. Jesus is not coming back, the Quran confirms that the verses telling us that Jesus is coming in the clouds are actually a distortion of an original verse that says that God and the angels are coming on the Judgment day to judge and not Jesus.

[2:210] Are they waiting until GOD Himself comes to them in dense clouds, together with the angels? When this happens, the whole matter will be terminated, and to GOD everything will be returned.

Jesus has no power whatsoever, all the miracles he did was from God, those who are waiting for a mere mortal tro save them unfortunately are decieving themselves as nobody can redeem us except our deeds and our hearts' orientation. Your test can not be answered except by you.

[5:75] The Messiah, son of Mary, is no more than a messenger like the messengers before him, and his mother was a saint. Both of them used to eat the food. Note how we explain the revelations for them, and note how they still deviate!

More here:

http://www.usn2161.net/Christianity.html

DarkChilde3D 03-05-2005 09:18 PM

Great . . . knowing NASA, they'll bring these microbes back to earth, and they'll be more deadly than anything we've ever seen before . . . we'll see the black plague again, because it will get out of the lab somehow if they brought them to earth.

If it kills 1/3 of all the people on earth, we'll know that the end is near.

But IMHO, NASA should neave these life-forms alone.

DoctorX 03-06-2005 12:33 AM

Anyone remember that speach Reagan gave to the U.N about an alien invasion? I know many conspiracy theorists claim that an alien invasion of earth is coming to bring about a world govt. Some even say that the Bible predicts that the USA will be destroyed by UFos.

truebeliever 03-07-2005 03:24 AM

I'm optimistic about the universe.

I believe only creatures operating out of love could possibly survive long enough to reach for the stars.

To assume something from outside will be negative is a comment on our own sub conscious state.

I dont believe God made the universe for us to stay on Earth.

We may have to learn to clean the house before we start off however, to other worlds.