Defeated in Congress, ADL Attacks Religious Right - Foxman Livid
DEFEATED IN CONGRESS, ADL ATTACKS RELIGIOUS RIGHT
ADL's Foxman says New Right Evangelicals have too much power
By Rev. Ted Pike
ADL is a sore loser. With hopes of passage of its federal hate bill virtually ended in Congress, the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith lashed out against those largely responsible: New Right Evangelicals. ADL contends such Christians have too much power, threatening freedom of choice in America. At ADL's national convention in New York City on Nov. 10, director Abe Foxman mourned: "Today we face a better financed, more sophisticated, coordinated, unified, energized, and organized coalition of groups in opposition to our policy positions on church-state separation than ever before. Their goal is to implement their Christian worldview. To Christianize America. To save us!"
Who really has too much power? Who really mixes too much religion and politics?
ADL is the civil liberties arm of an international Jewish religious, educational, fraternal, and charitable organization, B'nai B'rith. Here are some of the ways ADL mixes synagogue with state:
1. ADL avails itself of U.S. tax-exempt status, yet is the illegal unregistered agent of a foreign government, Israel. This violates the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1937.
2. ADL is also the American adjunct of Mossad, Israel's secret intelligence organization. During the California ADL/police spy scandal of the late 1980s, David Gurvitz, librarian and researcher for ADL's Los Angeles office, testified that Mossad couriers routinely passed through ADL's Los Angeles office. They carried to Israel secret documents, which probably included detailed information from U.S. police departments concerning more than 10,000 Christians, conservatives, pro-lifers, and Muslim activists. My father and I were on the police/ADL list.
3. In 1990 ADL persuaded Congress to pass its "Hate Crimes Statistics Act." HCSA put ADL in the driver's seat of all hate crime law enforcement education in America. Today through ADL hate crimes training manuals, videos, and sensitivity training seminars for all FBI, Justice Department, and police officers, ADL teaches government that "hate" equals bias against federally protected groups such as homosexuals and Jews. Thanks to ADL, police on the street, not courts, determine what is a hate crime. ADL's bogus definitions, plus subjectivity by local police, inflate national incidents of hate crimes to about 7500 a year. ADL then takes these "crimes," more than 95% of which have not been adjudicated in court (and which amount to only about 1/20 of 1% of all annual crime in America), and contends that they constitute an "epidemic of hate." Result: ADL makes its case that America has a "serious national problem," requiring a federal anti-hate bureaucracy like Canada's.
4. ADL is also working closely with county and city governments throughout America promoting its anti-Christian "No Place for Hate" program. ADL entices local governments and organizations to pledge to oppose all forms of "hate and homophobia." In schools, churches, civic organizations, and city councils from Philadelphia to Santa Barbara, ADL orchestrates a labyrinth of projects promoting a single message: Biblical Christianity is hateful, hurtful, intolerant. Evangelical Christians are afflicted with a psychiatric disorder: homophobia.
5. Since 1990, ADL has persuaded 46 U.S. states to adopt some version of its model anti-hate law. Idaho's ADL hate law nearly succeeded in sentencing Lonnie Rae to five years in state prison because he responded to the physical attack of a black football referee upon his wife by using the "N" word and threatening to kick his butt. Pennsylvania's ADL hate law threatened 47 years in prison to 11 Christians who sang a hymn and witnessed during a gay pride event in Philadelphia last Oct.10. Such laws, backup in case ADL cannot pass a federal hate law, are ready to be activated by ADL any time a case can be made against Christians.
6. In October 2004 ADL/B'nai B'rith persuaded Congress to unanimously pass its "Global Anti-Semitism Review Act.” GARA sets up this Jewish organization with its own division in the U.S. State Department, ostensibly to combat anti-Semitism. In reality, by at least 14 twisted criteria as revealed in its "Report on Global Anti-Semitism," B'nai B'rith makes critics of Israel into anti-Semites. Christians who accept the New Testament account of the Jewish role behind the Crucifixion are considered anti-Semitic. In Canada under B'nai B'rith's federal anti-hate law, such public "anti-Semitism" is considered a hate crime punishable by harsh fines and imprisonment.
7. Over the last 40 years, B'nai B'rith International, with over 2100 lodges and chapters in more than 50 countries, has persuaded governments to become anti-hate bureaucracies. From Finland to France to Canada to Australia, B'nai B'rith has enticed nations to adopt their skewed definition that "hate" equals bias against federally protected groups such as homosexuals and Jews. As a consequence, anti-Semitism is on the rise worldwide, as millions are coming to realize that this Jewish religious organization has taken away their free speech.
8. In Europe today, B'nai B'rith International is establishing a monster, 55-member-nation, anti-hate gestapo, the "Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe." Drawing on the 55 nations in which B'nai B'rith has established its presence, OSCE is working closely with the European Economic Union to outlaw Biblical criticism of homosexuals and Jews. Top priority: finding a way to ban "cyberhate" -- criticism of homosexuality, matters Jewish, or the State of Israel on the Internet. OSCE attempts to establish international law, not national law, as the ultimate authority behind hate crimes law and its prosecution.
Special Privileges for ADL/B'nai B'rith
ADL clearly has a different standard which applies to "synagogue and state" versus "church and state." ADL is accustomed to massive legislative or judicial victories, such as Roe v. Wade, banning school prayer, ending public display of the Ten Commandments, banning Christmas displays, crosses in public, etc. But let Christians defeat ADL, such as is happening right now with the collapse of ADL's hate legislation in Congress, and that is a different matter. When that happens, ADL's Foxman, sharing the podium of the ADL conference with government representatives such as FBI director Robert Mueller III and John Bolton, cries "Foul!"
What does the ADL consider a normal state of affairs? Simple. Christians should continue to do what they do best: unconditionally support Israel morally, militarily, and financially. They should also receive ADL legislative, judicial, and media batterings devoid of understanding of who is actually assaulting them. ADL should continue to trash Christian values and symbols, dominating government and media, and silencing all opposition by threatening to label its opponents anti-Semitic.
Foxman's universe becomes chaotic when Christians actually defeat ADL in Congress.
Attempting to keep such "chaos" under control, Foxman intones: "We are committed to maintaining the wall that separates church and state. Today this is more imperative than ever. Today this is the major domestic challenge before us. We must rise to meet it head on."
May God empower every Christian and lover of free speech to make sure such "chaos" flourishes!
For the whole story on how ADL/B'nai B'rith invented hate laws and how they intend them as instruments of worldwide persecution of Christians, get Ted Pike's gripping, 80-minute video, "Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians." It is available at www.truthtellers.org, 503-631-3808, or the address below.
For complete educational resources on the threat of hate laws, visit www.truthtellers.org.
Re: Defeated in Congress, ADL Attacks Religious Right - Foxman Livid
The Christians have too much power ???
Re: Defeated in Congress, ADL Attacks Religious Right - Foxman Livid
Hurray! I hope it sticks -- and legislation should be introduced to grant unconditional amnesty and political asylum to those accused of "hate crimes" in other countries that would infringe upon freedom of speech or expression.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.