Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Evil Christian white tobacco-companies (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2093)

Overlord 11-19-2005 06:08 PM

Evil Christian white tobacco-companies

Just a thought, I'm all for the general idea of conspiracy, but this crap
about Jews in specific is just too much.

Look, there is no way I can talk any of you guys into changing your
mind but just think about this:

The ten richest people in the world:

William H Gates III
Warren E Buffett
Karl & Theo Albrecht
Paul G Allen
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
Lawrence J Ellison
Alice L Walton
Helen R Walton
Jim C Walton
John T Walton

Amount of executives in AOL Time Warner: 24
Among them FIVE are of Jewish descent.
Amount of executives in Gannet: 34
Among them THREE are of Jewish descent.

In the US, 6% of all banking and Brokering officers of the largest firms are of Jewish descent.

At Morgan Stanley 2 out of 23 executives are of Jewish descent.

At Citibank 5 out of 54 are of Jewish descent.
At NY stock Exchange four out of 32 are of Jewish descent.

You also have to take into account that the Jewish population of the US mainly lie in the major cities,
making the population of, for instance New York: 18%. Thus there is a great UNDERREPRESENTATION
if you count inhabitation in the city itself as a ground for employment.

In my opinion, the tobacco-industry which is founded exclusively by white christians, are responsible for so much death and suffering
that I am inclined to accuse my own religion and color of terrible misdoings (if I were to follow the reasoning that a belief and origin is enough cause for untrustworthiness).

11-19-2005 06:19 PM

Re: Evil Christian white tobacco-companies

Quote:

Overlord wrote:
Just a thought, I'm all for the general idea of conspiracy, but this crap
about Jews in specific is just too much.

Look, there is no way I can talk any of you guys into changing your
mind but just think about this:

The ten richest people in the world:

William H Gates III
Warren E Buffett
Karl & Theo Albrecht
Paul G Allen
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
Lawrence J Ellison
Alice L Walton
Helen R Walton
Jim C Walton
John T Walton

Amount of executives in AOL Time Warner: 24
Among them FIVE are of Jewish descent.
Amount of executives in Gannet: 34
Among them THREE are of Jewish descent.

In the US, 6% of all banking and Brokering officers of the largest firms are of Jewish descent.

At Morgan Stanley 2 out of 23 executives are of Jewish descent.

At Citibank 5 out of 54 are of Jewish descent.
At NY stock Exchange four out of 32 are of Jewish descent.

You also have to take into account that the Jewish population of the US mainly lie in the major cities,
making the population of, for instance New York: 18%. Thus there is a great UNDERREPRESENTATION
if you count inhabitation in the city itself as a ground for employment.

In my opinion, the tobacco-industry which is founded exclusively by white christians, are responsible for so much death and suffering
that I am inclined to accuse my own religion and color of terrible misdoings (if I were to follow the reasoning that a belief and origin is enough cause for untrustworthiness).
The Jew is not the problem, the human is the problem. We have a solution. Watch for it.

nohope187 11-19-2005 06:50 PM

I don't remember the Marlboro Man or Joe Camel proclaiming Christ. :-P

freeman 11-19-2005 10:00 PM

One can make this argument either way ad infinatum, because, taking for instance the baking claims, I know for a fact that Rothschild ownership of the largest part of the banking industry under "straw men" and subsidiary structures has been demonstrated quite decisively by many, including Eustace Mullins in his Secrets of the Federal Reserve. Also, keep in mind Baron Rothschild's secret ownership of the Russian oil corporation, which emerged after the arrest of oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky by Vladimir Putin, as well as the number of elite families like the Rockefellers and Bushes who have intermingled Jewish blood and pretend to be non-Jewish. The ADL and other pro-Jewish lobbies try to use unexamined data and statistics to prove the same point that you are attempting to deomonstrate, i. e., that Jews aren't as wealthy as they seem.
The simple truth is that they are overrepresented both in terms of wealth and their status in the NWO, but there is no conclusive evidence IMO to show that they are running the entire conspiracy.

truebeliever 11-20-2005 12:14 AM

I think the BIGGEST elephant in the living room is the WELL documented rise of Mr Beuer (now Rothschild) as the biggest fractional reserve money lender of all time.

There is NO argument there.

People say..."oh but the power of these private firms has 'waned'". They have become diluted etc...

Yeh right. You ascend to great power under a philosophy of deceit and then you wake up one day and decide to let yoour power...'wane'.

The only thing that has waned is the name on the beginning of the paper trail. At it's end no doubt are the 'usual suspects'.

Overlord 11-21-2005 05:58 PM

If Rothschild is in possession of the big oil in Russia, then why is the RUssian government aggressively wresting it from private ownership?

Minuteman 11-21-2005 06:25 PM

Evil companies, what a novel concept. Perhaps I have a small advantage here. Perhaps the thick tar that coats my lungs prevents the nano-particle depleted uranium dust from latching onto my lungs, maybe not. Here in America I am not supposed to have a cigarette but yet I have to live in a microwave saturated enviornment so some other idiots can talk to each other while paying over fifty dollars a month for the privledge.
Here in America I can ingest 3000 or more food additives including artificial sweeteners, which by the way always tasted at least to me like toxic pond scum. You really do know better. Trust your own basic instincts, the ultimate BS meter.
As far as Christian, have we changed that much?
Can I interest anyone in a crusade for the Holy Grail?
I like the list of rich assholes though. Hopefully a list of hunted men, God if the rest would only wake up. Damm, don't it suck being aware, sort of and having five beers?

nomad 11-21-2005 06:43 PM

Overload, Do some research into the beginning

and founding of the major Tobbaco companies and

get ready for a big surprise.

Overlord 11-22-2005 05:17 PM

yes yes everything is funded by someone Jewish..or relatives of jews. It's like that Bacon-factor.

And being AWARE, does that make your life great? Is it better or worse? Isn't it a sin to gloat, by the way?

Akbar 11-23-2005 11:33 AM

overlord,
The richest people in the world do not report their worth. If they did it would bring too much light to them. They only report on those we know who are rich. Their worth has been passed down over centuries and they are very powerful. They only have a list of the richest people so they could give the masses someone to look at. They prefer to remain hidden.