Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My Favorite Books/Videos, etc (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2117)

neenafoof 11-20-2005 05:18 AM

My Favorite Books/Videos, etc

First and always - The Bible

Hi everbody, my personal favorites are books by Philip K Dick, of course Orwell's 1984, the essential David Icke - chock full of information, even though I am a Christian I still find this very informative. The book The Sociopath Next Door. Movies: The Manchurian Candidate, Constantine, Bladerunner - (loved the owl and the unicorn made of foil in the rain) I bought Steve Jacksons Illuminati NWO Card Set:

http://www.sjgames.com/inwo/lists/il_html2.html

after seeing a site which spoke about the cards with the Towers and the Pentagon - these existed long before 9/11. Two links about the "cards".

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/ICG.html

http://www.sjgames.com/inwo/persclash.html

I guess Plato's Repulic and Nietzche, Machievelli's The Prince, The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.

William Gibson, Virtual Light; Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon ; Caitlin Kiernan Murder of Angels and Kage Baker, The Life of the World to Come are books I am reading now. A friend gave me a copy of Ayn Rand's Anthem - said it was good.

Robert Anton Wilson. Holy Blood Holy Grail and Mesianic Legacy - insightful. Were they trying to present that child as some decoy Antichrist figure? Anybody read Antichrist and a Cup of Tea. I would like to get that book. Disturbing that Prince Charles announced on CNN in 1996 that he and his sons had received the microchip - I believe he was the first to announce this.

If you want to get your blood pressure up The Pentagon's New Map.

Also, Eyes Wide Shut - Wow!!

Just saw The Constant Gardener. It was pretty good.

Books I'm reading now:

Neuromancer, William Gibson

The Golden Transcendence, John C. Wright

(nonfiction) The Singularity is Near, Ray Kurzweil

Singularity Sky, Charles Stross

Spin State, Chris Moriarty

Matrix 101 site, significance of the Merovingian @

http://www.thematrix101.com/contrib/explainer.php

nomad 11-20-2005 06:21 AM

Re: My Favorite Books/Videos, etc

-----------------------------
First and always - The Bible
-----------------------------

In the original languages or the profane ?

truebeliever 11-20-2005 07:33 AM

Quote:

Just saw The Constant Gardener. It was pretty good.
I've heard good reports. About the arms dealing and medical mafia in Africa. Starring my fave actor from the English Patient Ray Fiennes.

The Globalists must be getting worried about this stuff coming out or are they gonna twist it and say the only way to stop the corps and arms dealers is a strong one world government?

truebeliever 11-20-2005 07:43 AM

Quote:

Matrix 101 site, significance of the Merovingian
The second and third in the series were terrible from ALL pionts.

The brothers NEVER intended more than the first as is clear. There was nothing left to say after the first. It ended perfectly.

The second and third (unlike Star Wars Trilogy) were tacked on in the simple quest to make money and possibly to nullify the power of the first. There was ZERO flow and I found them painful to watch.

IMHO I urge you to dismiss them as simple money makers and a nullifacation of the first. After all, there is peace between the machines and humans, for a time. In real life their is only freedom from the tyranny of the Globalist Machine or litteral death.

Their is SO much New Age stuff in the second and third I wanted to puke. Kudos to the new Brothers Grimm for tacking in EVERY myth and fairytale they could think of outta a "Carl Jung archetypal writing course" and a "Joseph Campbell lecture". It gives hope to the rest of us script writer wannabe's. Of course we dont mix with the rulers of Hollywood so maybe our chances are slim.

Star Wars continues to be the classic remake of the hero myth and will probably not be done better.

George Lucas is a member of the American Jungian Society and knows EXACTLY what is going on.

neenafoof 11-20-2005 07:45 AM

I personally like the Living Bible Paraphrased for easy reading. Do you read the Archaic language version? :-?

neenafoof 11-20-2005 07:58 AM

What facinated me about the Matrix series was the symbolism and technology as it relates to NWO future.

I only saw the first Star War movie and didn't like it, and fell asleep - many, many years ago, but I think I will probably revisit them now after observing Dick Cheney; I want to wrap my mind around this Darth Vader analogy, hehehe.

Oh, and Devil's Advocate - I LOVE THIS MOVIE - MY FAVORITE.

truebeliever 11-20-2005 08:19 AM

Quote:

What facinated me about the Matrix series was the symbolism and technology as it relates to NWO future.
I dont see it.

"1984", "Brave New World", "Logans Run", "Equilibrium" would be better.

I found the second and third Matrix directed SQUARELY at the youth, with the intent to confuse and twist the original clear message of the first.

People get so fascinated by it they forget what to do about it.

They remind me of "Saving Private Ryan" by the Spinbergmeister. Supposedly anti-war while actually promoting war.

The classic anti-war movie is "All Quiet On The Western Front". If you dont feel depressed after an anti-war movie then you hav'nt watched one.

If you ar'nt clear who the enemy is after a supposed anti-establishment movie then it is'nt an anti-establishment movie.

IMHO.

nomad 11-20-2005 08:48 AM

Quote:

neenafoof wrote:
I personally like the Living Bible Paraphrased for easy reading. Do you read the Archaic language version? :-?

Would God transmit the commandments to Moses

in an "archaic" language ?

If the answer is no ... do you think that

maybe you are not getting the full picture

due to the loss in translation ?

I used to think it doesn't make a difference ...

but boy was I ever wrong.

neenafoof 11-21-2005 06:21 AM

Okay, in general, semantics aside, what is your point? It is very accessible paraphrased and the metaphor is still accessible as in "not about poor decisions in produce selection", or "bad produce" - although we should be very concerned with our produce, milk, potatoes...

neenafoof 11-21-2005 06:24 AM

...just seemed more than vaguely Kurzweilian - THE SINGULARITY... Aeon Flux opens 12/2/05, I look forward to this.

Read Brave New World in the late '70s or early '80s, never saw the movie though - I would like to. Also, may have seen the original 1984 movie so long ago, would like see the newer version. Logan's Run and Equilibrium - also movies I haven't seen. Made a note of these movies as I would like to check them out.