Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Maybe something we can agree on (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2142)

11-21-2005 06:46 AM

Maybe something we can agree on

I think maybe with the long, on going, arguements between Freemasons like myself who come on to sites like these, believe it or not, to try and help and not hinder, and conspiracy theorist like yourselves it may be a prudent venture to find common ground.

I have had many discussions with Freemasons like me, who research the same things you do, Freemasons who hinder rather than help by peddling false information for reasons I can't even fathom, and I spend a lot of time talking with conspiracy theorists and there is one common point.

There is deception out there, and there are people/groups trying to control more than they really should.

Of this we can all agree. The trouble arises, with all the mis-information out there, with the many trying to get a piece of the pie it is hard to decypher those who are the seat of deception and those who are merely accused of it.

To give you an example, including Freemasonry as this area is regarding such.

Have a look here

Masonic High Council of England and Wales

And tell me what you think.

11-21-2005 09:40 AM

Re: Maybe something we can agree on

Not a single comment?

Not surprising I suppose, no conflict, no argumentitive posture.

Didn't think it would draw any attention.

11-21-2005 10:12 AM

Your agreement or disagreement is not necessary to the goals this site will and is accomplishing. Your childish insults are very necessary. Keep up the good work. SO MOTE IT BE.

igwt 11-21-2005 10:20 AM

Quote:

623542643468 wrote:
Your agreement or disagreement is not necessary to the goals this site will and is accomplishing. Your childish insults are very necessary. Keep up the good work. SO MOTE IT BE.

11-21-2005 12:17 PM

Pigeon holes are for pigeons.

this 11-21-2005 12:33 PM

I'll cross the moat.

Labels are confusing, even to those who consider themselves enlightened. How is a 'freemason' ever to be objective about his club?

There are ways of looking at the world and it's failings and you see patterns of criminality. Label these observances what you will, or claim that your label is not in any way responsible. But the criminality remains.

11-21-2005 12:54 PM

This is exactly correct and an important point. The real distractors on this site do not want this considered.

11-21-2005 02:40 PM

Quote:

this wrote:
I'll cross the moat.

Labels are confusing, even to those who consider themselves enlightened. How is a 'freemason' ever to be objective about his club?
If you wish to discuss the problems within Freemasonry, you will find no bigger critic than that of a Freemason, trust me, I give the "brethren" a harder time than anyone else.

Unfortunately as you get anti-masons peddling useless and counter productive comments you also get the Freemason who tries t play up the fraternity into some it isn't, which doesn't help either.

Freemasonry is an organisation like any other, it has it's downfalls like any other. And like any other it is normally the members who don't get the idea that are the reason.

Quote:

this wrote:
There are ways of looking at the world and it's failings and you see patterns of criminality. Label these observances what you will, or claim that your label is not in any way responsible. But the criminality remains.
Read some of my other posts, I am the first to admit that Freemasonry has had its less than desirable members, but you also have to acknowledge that Freemasonry does not stand alone in this. Every group has had it's black sheep from the local school governors all the way up.

Why does Freemasonry only get the "label" though?

11-21-2005 02:43 PM

We have not put a label on Free Masonry. Haven't you noticed that.

11-21-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

623542643468 wrote:
We have not put a label on Free Masonry. Haven't you noticed that.
Freemasonry has been called many things on this site, and others.