Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Nice Mason people (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2150)

Saturnino 11-22-2005 08:46 AM

Nice Mason people

Arthur Edward Waite - occult writer and Masonic historian

Dr Wynn Westcott - member of the Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia and founding member of the occult Order of the Golden Down

S.L. MacGregor Mathers - co-founder of the Golden Dawn

Aleister Crowley - master satanist

Dr gerard Encaussť - author, teacher of the Tarot and leader of the Martinistes society

Dr Theodore Reuss - head of the O.T.O., a satanic society

George Pickingill - master warlock in England, leader of the Pickingill covens

Annie Besant - leader of the occult Theosophical society and Co-Masonic hierarch

Alice bailey - founder of the Lucifer trust

Bishop Leadbetter - theosophist, mentor of the failed new age "christ" Krishnamurti

manly P. Hall - Rosicrucian, author

Gerald Gardner - founder of the Wicca modern religion

Alex Sanders - "king of witches' in London

Surely all those good fellows were Masons only because of the good comradery and the good works.

Bondi, you are in good company, man.

11-22-2005 09:14 AM

Re: Nice Mason people

Jonathan Harris should sue you for defaming his image. I have been to Brazil and it is a beautiful country, so how do the allow a tin god like you to pollute it. In defense of a defense less bastard bully like Trueshithead because you are the same coward that uses the INTERNET to punish any who post here but do not hate, hate, hate like you do. What pisses you and your cabal off the most is when you get what you cunts dish out (once again, I don't know what the hell you are). You just can't take it so you send messages back an d forth between yourselves preparing the attack especially if the poster is infinitely smarter than you like BONDI. You know as well as I now Makow will soon pull the plug on me, but before he does you need to know that the NWO will kick your flea bitten ass to hell, your attitude and foul mouth (which I am coping) will never allow anyone to take a cunt or dick like you seriously. You are a fat greasy spider ( no disrespect to spiders) waiting to pounce on any one especially young intelligent posters and attempt to tear them apart like yo momma BlueAngel. No one hear gives a shit about the countries you have lived in or any of your other ramblings. Most of the time you mess up an English phrase here or there, but if someone points it out as proving that you are a true idiot you get offended like with redrat, but if you climb up some ones ass that is perfectly kosher (get it dunce). Like I said the NWO which is really the OWO will wipe your ass from off the world and you will probably enjoy it as long as it does involve your ass. Is this getting long enough for you to comprehend. You should be proud of being such a dog fucker like that Trueasshole that you can make people despise you over the INTERNET that really take intelligence and honor. A piece of shit like you would not know intelligence if you sat on it . It would tingle your over sized asshole and give you a thrill. Now since a bright all knowing adult like you is so fond of playing who gets the last word, Cunt cream its your turn. You know mulla fucker you are LOST IN SPACE.

11-22-2005 09:16 AM

Sat, Do you always quote from ATS?

:lol:

Saturnino 11-22-2005 10:24 AM

What is ATS ?
Come on, Bondi, don't be evasive again, tell us why such a bunch of perverts are Masons.

11-22-2005 10:28 AM

Quote:

Saturnino wrote:
What is ATS ?
Oh come on now,

Post Number 1129139

Lists are identical.

Why not read the rest of the thread for your answers as well.

Saturnino 11-22-2005 10:31 AM

Bondi,

I have never been to that site. If I were, I would tell you. Enough of crazy people in this one, enough of time wasted here too.

Come on, man, answer the question: why so many pervs are Masons ?

Don't be evasive.

11-22-2005 10:40 AM

Quote:

Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

I have never been to that site. If I were, I would tell you.
Why is your list identical and in the same order then?

Quote:

Saturnino wrote:
Enough of crazy people in this one, enough of time wasted here too.
Have to agree there.

Quote:

Saturnino wrote:Come on, man, answer the question: why so many pervs are Masons ?

Don't be evasive.
I have said it before, Freemasonry is like any other organisation, it has it's black sheep.

You cannot judge the group on the actions of a few.

An example - are the clergy the same as Freemasons?

Saturnino 11-22-2005 10:47 AM

Quote:

Bondi wrote:
Quote:

Saturnino wrote:
Bondi,

I have never been to that site. If I were, I would tell you.
Why is your list identical and in the same order then?

Quote:

Saturnino wrote:Come on, man, answer the question: why so many pervs are Masons ?

Don't be evasive.
I have said it before, Freemasonry is like any other organisation, it has it's black sheep.

You cannot judge the group on the actions of a few.

An example - are the clergy the same as Freemasons?
Which list, man ? I am telling you, I've never been to that site !

Finally we agree !!! Masonry has its black sheep. Of course they have, they are the ones at the top. That's what I have been saying all along.
The rest just go there for business connections or whatever reason they have.

No other organization has black sheep like those pervs I mentioned. There is a reason. They use the organization to achieve their ends. Maybe not your specific lodge, but the overall organization.

11-22-2005 10:52 AM

That was a really big dump, you must be anal retentive, probably the food or the cum or the piss bitch. Hey remeber you got to have the last word bitch.