Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Ex-Masons For Jesus (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2156)

11-22-2005 10:24 AM

Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
Apparent founder Duane Washem, and organisation of half a dozen members on paper only.

Duane's reasons for leaving Masonry has be re-written and copy pasted all over the internet.

In short Duane was a Mason for a few years, serving as an officer several times, and even serving his lodge as Master, Duane decided that the prayers in lodge should be addressed to Jesus Christ.

Now with Freemasonry being a non-sectarin Fraternal organisation, a sectarian religious view is not fitting, so Duane leaves.

There is nothing wrong with Duane feeling everyone should be a Christian, I am sure every Christian out there believes the same. The problem is that Duane states he was oblivious to the fact Freemasonry wasn't a bespokely Christian order.

Unfortunatley even Duanes family members are unconvinced by his claims, his brother who signed his petition is still, or as far as I am aware, active in the lodge.

It doesn't help that Duanes little story is almost the same as Mitchells, including the familt situation.

Duane stepped up his game by including a "Self-Proclaimed" minister who inlcuded his prayer requests and come chap from the Promise Keepers.

Although the website claims to have turned masons away from the lodge by the millions, they still list less than a dozen members.

Noteable members

Lora Burton, how she counts seeing as she cannot be a Freemason I haven't worked out yet.

Jack Harris - another person of great intellect who took years to work out what he know peddles as fact.

Bill Schnoebelen - the only man to be a witch, a mormon, a Freemason all at the same time as studying for a theological masters.

Yet another reliable source.

Saturnino 11-22-2005 10:28 AM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
another ad-hominem attack.

It is funny that you have Alesiter Crowley on your side, but if we say that Masonry is evil because of the bunch of pervs that it embraces, you say we are not fair. Then you attack personally the people on the other side.

Bondi, your intelectual strategy is extremely dishonest.

Stick to what they say, Bondi ! Answer their allegations.

If you continue to be evasive and intelectually dishonest, there is no reason for this discussion to continue.

11-22-2005 10:36 AM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
You claim I am dishonest because I do not comment on a dishonest persons claim?

How can you put forward a persons point, who is either a proven liar, not even involved or been involved with Freemasonry and claim the point is valid or true.

Saturnino 11-22-2005 10:51 AM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
For you, everybody who is against Masonry is dishonest, like for Bush everyone against the Iraqi war is a coward.

In this way, you don't have to answer anything. And that's exactly what you have done.

11-22-2005 10:57 AM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
Truebeliver's lapdog has spoken and in it unbounded dignity has solved all problems by an ample spreading of BULLSHIT. All bow to the Queen of Idiots, but on an intellectual level.

KSigMason 12-30-2008 12:03 PM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ;20539
In short Duane was a Mason for a few years, serving as an officer several times, and even serving his lodge as Master, Duane decided that the prayers in lodge should be addressed to Jesus Christ.

---

There is nothing wrong with Duane feeling everyone should be a Christian, I am sure every Christian out there believes the same. The problem is that Duane states he was oblivious to the fact Freemasonry wasn't a bespokely Christian order.

Every Masons is taught this when they join so he must not have been paying attention. Freemasonry allows men of every faith in so secular beliefs cannot be permitted to be spoken about in Lodge. I personally think he just wanted to ignore the rules.

KSigMason 12-30-2008 07:34 PM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54158)
What hypocrites.

You have to be of a religion to become a Freemason, but you are disallowed from speaking about your faith.

Go figure!

So, what's the point in having to be a believer in GOD if you can't talk about your beliefs?

It's a front.

Everyone who is a Freemason must believe in GOD, so, therefore, they must be a GOOD organization, but don't open your mouth about your belief in any GOD.

That's a no, no.

Freemasonry attracts those who are religious because the prerequisite for joining is to be of a faith, yet you are forbidden to talk about your beliefs.

What hypocrites.

The top Freemasons are probably atheists.

A bunch of MEN who are involved in children's charities and ORPANAGES.

The less fortunate.

Yikes!

These are the most vulnerable children in our society.

You are such a pessimist.

KSigMason 12-30-2008 08:42 PM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54173)
Speaking the truth doesn't make one a pessimist.

But you are not speaking the truth about the Freemasons.

KSigMason 12-30-2008 08:52 PM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54179)
Tell me EXACTLY what I have said about the FREEMASONs that isn't the truth?

I expect a full report.

Thank you.

Okay.

You call us hypocrites, we are not. You infer Masons to be pedophiles, we are not. Someone has said they are criminals, we are not. It's been inferred that we are behind the NWO, we are not.

KSigMason 12-31-2008 09:38 AM

Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54186)
You must be of a religion to join, but you can't speak of your religion and Freemasonry is not a religion.

This is because we are made up of men from multiple religions. If I, especially as Master, started saying that my religion was the only one that was right it would cause discontent and ill-will among the Brethren. This is why we don't talk about SECULAR religion. We can talk about God as the Supreme Being or Great Architect of the Universe so no ones Deity is put on a higher level any other Brother's. Equality is the great aim here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54186)
And, even if I did, so what?

Without proof you are just defaming us and that is wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54186)
As if YOU know all about FREEMASONRY!?! and the roots of this organization since its' inception into the US.

I've done extensive search and I know quite a bit about the Fraternity since its inception.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54186)
YOU cannot speak for all FREEMASONS.

I can speak on the spirit of Freemasonry, what a Freemason is supposed to be, and how they are supposed to act. That I can speak for all of Freemasonry on. Every organization has a bad apple, that is why we have judicial rules on how to kick a Brother out for conduct unbecoming.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.