Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How did the dumb blonde myth get started? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2196)

Thumper 11-25-2005 04:19 PM

How did the dumb blonde myth get started?

?????????

freeman 11-25-2005 06:25 PM

Re: How did the dumb blonde myth get started?

The blonde stereotype that intrigues me more, Thumper, is the one involving Hollywood.
Why is the entertainment business, dominated by mostly Jewish ethnic types, so insistent upon promulgating the same images of blonde, Aryan, feminine pulchritude as venerated by Adolh Hitler and the Nazis?
Pandering to the WASP majority in the audience base? Or does it have something to do with the Khazer (Ashkenazi) angle? :-?

nohope187 11-25-2005 07:22 PM

Maybe they're just stirring the pot to instill hatred towards white people. The more angry minority-majorities out there, more chances for riots to break out and enact martial law. Well, just a thought.

Thumper 11-25-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

freeman wrote:
The blonde stereotype that intrigues me more, Thumper, is the one involving Hollywood.
Why is the entertainment business, dominated by mostly Jewish ethnic types, so insistent upon promulgating the same images of blonde, Aryan, feminine pulchritude as venerated by Adolh Hitler and the Nazis?
Pandering to the WASP majority in the audience base? Or does it have something to do with the Khazer (Ashkenazi) angle? :-?
actually the blonde archetype is popular in the middle east and Japan as well. what do you mean by the Khazer angle?

freeman 11-25-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

what do you mean by the Khazer angle?
I mean that the vast majority of the world's Jewish poulation is comprised of descendants of the Khazer (Ashkenazi) tribal kingdom located in Central/Eatern Europe circa 800 A. D.
For all intents and purposes, these people are more Aryan in their bloodlines than Hebrew or Middle Eastern.
Are their "slips showing" when the Hollywood moguls indulge blonde bimbo Aryan stereotypes? :-?

Thumper 11-25-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

freeman wrote:
Quote:

what do you mean by the Khazer angle?
I mean that the vast majority of the world's Jewish poulation is comprised of descendants of the Khazer (Ashkenazi) tribal kingdom located in Central/Eatern Europe circa 800 A. D.
For all intents and purposes, these people are more Aryan in their bloodlines than Hebrew or Middle Eastern.
Are their "slips showing" when the Hollywood moguls indulge blonde bimbo Aryan stereotypes? :-?
'Aryan' has a lot of meanings to many people. In this case, are you talking about 'Aryans' that look Turkish? And if so, why indulge the germanic version of 'Aryan'? that doesn't make sense.

freeman 11-26-2005 08:16 AM

Quote:

'Aryan' has a lot of meanings to many people. In this case, are you talking about 'Aryans' that look Turkish? And if so, why indulge the germanic version of 'Aryan'? that doesn't make sense.
I am talking about this, excerpted from Arnold Kostler's book The Thirteenth Tribe:

Quote:

This book traces the history of the ancient Khazar Empire, a major but almost forgotten power in Eastern Europe, which in A.D. 740 converted to Judaism. Khazaria, a conglomerate of Aryan Turkish tribes, was finally wiped out by the forces of Genghis Han, but evidence indicates that the Khazars themselves migrated to Poland and formed the craddle of Western (Ashkenazim) Jewry...
The Thirteenth Tribe