Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Yes, I want to be a Mason! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

Gavriel 11-26-2005 08:38 AM

Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Hey all.

I happen to be 15 years of age. And I WANT to be a Mason. I've read all I can on them for 5 months and 9 days. I REFUSE to look at the Rituals, as it would hinder my progress.

I am a member of the Order of DeMolay, and my initiation is in 7 days. Here's the website: www.demolay.org .

Yes, my Mom knows I'm joining. She signed the petition. She will even be SITTING IN to watch my Initiation.

All I want you guys to answer me with, what do you say?

I am no "Satanist", and I don't even think you know what Satanism is.

Satanism is the belief that you are god and denying your human nature means you deny your own godliness.

I am NOT a Satanist, as I believe in YHVH. (That's the Hebrew spelling for GOD. As in the CHRISTIAN God. The Jewish call him ADNI meaning "My Lord".)

What you guys confuse Satanism with is, Diabolism. Diabolism is the worship of Satan, Belial, Belzebub, etc.

The terms are so mixed up.

Why do I care to know this?

Man's GREATEST sin is probably IGNORANCE to the TRUTH regarding Masonry, and DeMolay.

"Thou shalt know a TREE by it's FRUIT."

Maosnry has done NOTHING bad, except for the cases of a few individuals. But you CANNOT judge one person in a whole organization. There will always be a rotten apple on a generally good and healthy tree. It's common sense.

Peace to you all.

truebeliever 11-26-2005 08:54 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Dear Mr and Mr's GAVRIAL,

I have corrsponded with you before on completing GAVRIALS homework and claiming to be said 15 year old.

Please desist.

Also, GAVRIAL, if ANYONE drops a bar of soap or asks you to feel for dolly...run like hell.

Best,

TB.

Gavriel 11-26-2005 08:57 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
Dear Mr and Mr's GAVRIAL,

I have corrsponded with you before on completing GAVRIALS homework and claiming to be said 15 year old.

Please desist.

Also, GAVRIAL, if ANYONE drops a bar of soap or asks you to feel for dolly...run like hell.

Best,

TB.
Why thank you for the nice insult as a way to welcome someone.

Sorry I'm not your general fifteen year old idiot, as you were expecting me to be. Before you decide to insult people, why not at least get to know them?

What, is it hard for you to believe a 15 year old uses the computer?

You sir, I think, represent this whol Website when you act like a total jerk to a Member.

Peace.

truebeliever 11-26-2005 09:06 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Like I said...after the "initiation", keep the soap on a rope.

Do they get hookers in these days for the young un's or do you just go to a brothel?

Oh...and 'peace' by the way. :-P

P.S Ever thought of joining Little League baseball? I hear kiddies have alot of fun their? How about "World Of Warcraft" on the net? Plenty of teens there to. You can pretend to be someone else there as well. To your hearts content. ;-)

igwt 11-26-2005 09:13 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
Like I said...after the "initiation", keep the soap on a rope.

Do they get hookers in these days for the young un's or do you just go to a brothel?

Oh...and 'peace' by the way. :-P

P.S Ever thought of joining Little League baseball? I hear kiddies have alot of fun their? How about "World Of Warcraft" on the net? Plenty of teens there to. You can pretend to be someone else there as well. To your hearts content. ;-)
What makes you sus? 8-)

Gavriel 11-26-2005 09:22 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
Like I said...after the "initiation", keep the soap on a rope.

Do they get hookers in these days for the young un's or do you just go to a brothel?

Oh...and 'peace' by the way. :-P

P.S Ever thought of joining Little League baseball? I hear kiddies have alot of fun their? How about "World Of Warcraft" on the net? Plenty of teens there to. You can pretend to be someone else there as well. To your hearts content. ;-)
Sorry, I'll pass on ALL of those. WOW - I hate Warcraft. I never really got it. And I do have friends that play it. And they certainly are much better people then you.

And I'm NOT trying to prtend to be anyone. Is it so ahrd to believe that a 15 year old can have decently good spelling, and command of punctuation, and capitals? I just think your being ignorant.

And why do you assume I'm a Hooker?

I doubt you know the origin of the word.

It goes back to when Gen.Hooker would parade around, and have girls follow the Troop - and they were called "Hooker's Girls". Anf hence, it has been shortened to 'Hooker'. Well, shows the general intelligence of a few people here.

As for that, I haven't been to a Brothel ONCE. Nor toa Conclave, etc. I've only been to a DeMolay chapter meeting.

Peace.

Insider 11-26-2005 10:01 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
You will have to follow your own path, but do it with eyes wide open. Someone Fifteen years old has a lot to learn and experience is still the best teacher. Remember though, as the twig is bent so grows the tree. This world is not a playground so watch and learn and make choices from wisdom.

Gavriel 11-26-2005 10:02 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Quote:

Insider wrote:
You will have to follow your own path, but do it with eyes wide open. Someone Fifteen years old has a lot to learn and experience is still the best teacher. Remember though, as the twig is bent so grows the tree. This world is not a playground so watch and learn and make choices from wisdom.
I'm glad you guys aren't REALLY bashing me, and I'm glad that you hold some respect for WHO I am.

On that note, thank you Insider.

Peace.

Insider 11-26-2005 10:06 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
You are welcome. I will not bash fellow travelers that are truly seeking a path out of this mess. Be careful of all is my best advice.
Good Luck.

freeman 11-26-2005 10:08 AM

Re: Yes, I want to be a Mason!
 
Since you can't even find the right thread on this forum to post this topic, I have no doubt that you are everything that Freemasonry is looking for, so I say...go for it, Gavriel.
Hey, those Tubalcain pins are so rad, man! 8-)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.