Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   White Farmer Set on Fire in Zimbabwe (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2276)

11-29-2005 10:22 PM

White Farmer Set on Fire in Zimbabwe

One of Zimbabwe’s last remaining white farmers was strangled and burned to death in an attack inside his home yesterday.

Don Stewart, 68, was set upon shortly before dawn in the bedroom of his tightly-guarded homestead near Norton, 25 miles west of Harare. He was one of the last 300 white farmers left in Zimbabwe. There were 4,000 five years ago.

Police insisted that Mr Stewart’s murder was the work of common criminals and had no political motive.

His assailants were unable to penetrate the barred windows and reinforced doors of his homestead on Ingwerati dairy farm.

Instead, they entered through the roof and strangled Mr Stewart in his bed. Then they covered him with a mattress, doused it in petrol and set him alight.

Several of Mr Stewart’s workers tried to rescue him. But when they got inside the house, also through the roof, he was already dead. Nothing was stolen but a hunting rifle.

Mr Stewart, who was born in Zimbabwe, lived alone. After the strain of five years of continuous violence against white farmers, his wife, Margaret, had moved to Britain.

His son, David, worked alongside him on Ingwerati farm and lived a mile away in a cottage. He was too distraught to speak yesterday.

John Worsley-Worswick, the chief executive of Justice for Agriculture Trust, a pressure group, said: “We are appalled at the cold-blooded murder of yet another of Zimbabwe’s few remaining productive commercial farmers. It was particularly abhorrent at this time of Zimbabwe’s acute food crisis.”

Zimbabwe’s summer rains started last week but few crops have been planted. Commercial agriculture has collapsed following President Robert Mugabe’s purge of white farmers.

Mr Stewart’s murder came as the self-destruction of Zimbabwe’s opposition allowed President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu-PF party to sweep to an easy victory in elections for a newly-created senate.

truebeliever 11-29-2005 10:50 PM

Re: White Farmer Set on Fire in Zimbabwe

Bastards!

Bring ALL the white farmers to West Oz. BIG shortage of skilled labour.

Let Mugabe rot.

Tony Blair can rot too. He and his bastard masters have brought this on. They want Zimbabwe destroyed and use the predictable dog Mugabe to do it.

There will NEVER be a strong and united Africa. Never! As long as the white man pulls the strings from Europe he will dupe the silly natives into destroying themselves, time and time again.

LaDominio 11-30-2005 04:04 AM

The thing I hate about the Zim situation is that is would be so easy to resolve, but all the other African countries are too cowardly to make a move. Maybe they’re letting this happen for some other reason? South Africa could easily fix the problem.

The S.A president is the strangest I’ve seen. He rarely appears to the public, and is never caught on any form of media.

And why hasn’t America come in like a knight in shining armour? There’s nothing in it for them. Greedy bastards.

Akbar 11-30-2005 10:01 AM

The fact that it was the whites who colonized Zimbabwe by raping robbing and killing most of the natives is often overlooked. If those with intelligence look at it from the standpoint that whites colonized Zimbabwe and committed inhumane acts on the natives. Then this act of setting a white farmer on fire would be easy to swallow. Africa is still mentally colonized by the West. I would encourage whites to not lose sight of this. So incidents like this will continue to happen as the natives break the chains of mental servitude to their white god (Jesus) and return to the natural way of life that God created for them. Nevertheless, the solution for Zimbabwe is for both whites and blacks to work together. I understand the past history of Zimbabwe, but for the future of Zimbabwe both whites and blacks must work together.

igwt 11-30-2005 10:36 AM

Quote:

LaDominio wrote:
The thing I hate about the Zim situation is that is would be so easy to resolve, but all the other African countries are too cowardly to make a move. Maybe they’re letting this happen for some other reason? South Africa could easily fix the problem.

The S.A president is the strangest I’ve seen. He rarely appears to the public, and is never caught on any form of media.

And why hasn’t America come in like a knight in shining armour? There’s nothing in it for them. Greedy bastards.
Here's a photo of President Mbeki

LaDominio 11-30-2005 12:25 PM

Quote:

Akbar wrote:
The fact that it was the whites who colonized Zimbabwe by raping robbing and killing most of the natives is often overlooked. If those with intelligence look at it from the standpoint that whites colonized Zimbabwe and committed inhumane acts on the natives. Then this act of setting a white farmer on fire would be easy to swallow. Africa is still mentally colonized by the West. I would encourage whites to not lose sight of this.
That would be like calling every German a Nazi.

Mandela spent his whole career fighting for peace, with the message FORGIVE AND FORGET. It pains me to see people disregard these wise words. They KNOW that they are wrong, but the temptation of evil is too strong for a weak mind. And who makes them weak? Mugabe, of course.

Thumper 11-30-2005 12:37 PM

I say let them have their wish of expelling every last white farmer in Zimbabwe, and let these farmers, and the ones in South Africa immigrate to a western country, like Canada or the US.

This way, the whites don't have to live in fear, and the blacks will be able to become independent and sustain themselves.

LaDominio 11-30-2005 01:04 PM

That would be running away from the problem. I don’t think humanity could suffer any more segregation than it already has and does. If this happens in Zimbabwe, then the other African countries may get the same idea.

Akbar 11-30-2005 01:22 PM

LaDominio,
Why blacks are always counted on to take the higher moral ground? When will whites "forgive and forget"? One way to start is for whites around the world to rally together pool resources together and help rebuild Zimbabwe for the future of both blacks and whites in that country. After all it was the whites who raped, robbed, and killed the natives. I know this is too hard for whites to do. I guess only the blacks with weak minds under the influence of Mugabe can be counted on to fogive and forget. The whites with strong minds apparently do not have this in their nature.

Thumper 11-30-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

LaDominio wrote:
That would be running away from the problem. I don’t think humanity could suffer any more segregation than it already has and does. If this happens in Zimbabwe, then the other African countries may get the same idea.
'segregation' has become the buzzword of our time, where people have a pavlovian reaction to it without even thinking.

Aren't national borders a form of segregation? How about private property? Doors to your bedroom?

Let's be rational for a moment. If this is what both parties desire, and NEED, and will result in less violence/murder then let nature take its course.