Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Universal Law Of Attraction, and how it is used to destroy us. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2307)

LaDominio 12-02-2005 10:14 AM

The Universal Law Of Attraction, and how it is used to destroy us.

Looking into it now, The Universal Law Of Attraction seems rather uncommon to most, yet it is one of the most fundamentally important tools available to the human race.

To cut to the chase, The Law Of Attraction is all about energy and vibrations. We create and co create everything in our reality, with the vibrations emitted from our thoughts and feelings. Whatever you focus upon (thought vibrations/ feelings) is immediately activated and begins to attract to your reality.

Its an amazing thing ill tell you. Iíve been testing it for about two weeks now, and it is a truly amazing ability. But it has been hidden from us.

We each have our own sphere of reality, and when too many spheres have a common thought, it manifests into the common life experience.
Does a plane crash because of some faulty equipment? Or does it crash because too many people fear it will? I believe the latter, but the answer is for you to discover.

Now, I look at the MEDIA. A machine - provoking thought of ALL the wrong kind.
Fear fear fear of every kind. That which is focused upon is ATTRACTED. Fear of obesity = obesity or worse. Fear of death, abuse, sorrow, pain, failure, and anything bad you can think of, itís all being attracted.

I donít need to explain this further. You can all see how we are being manipulated into our own SELF DESTRUCTION.

Donít fear or even think about it. Focus on what you wish to achieve. If enough of you activate this positive thinking vibration, we will begin to attract the positive, and you will see the change. Your sphere of reality DOES have an effect on the common reality, and can change things dramatically, if you learn to hone this key ability.

Indred 12-02-2005 10:27 AM

Re: The Universal Law Of Attraction, and how it is used to destroy us.

I have done this for some time and it works. Sometimes surprisingly well.

Ozzy_dopster 12-02-2005 02:35 PM

Thus sayeth the Beach Boyz: "Wer'e givin' out good vibrations . . ."
Sounds like you mean the difference between positive and negative density, bro. Worry or fear alone is not enough but when it becomes belief and maybe faith well then you get what you ask for, like it or not. I've been dreaming of a date with Cath Zeta-Jones but she's nowhere in front of me, what gives? 8-)

LaDominio 12-03-2005 04:23 AM

Quote:

Ozzy_dopster wrote:
Thus sayeth the Beach Boyz: "Wer'e givin' out good vibrations . . ."
Sounds like you mean the difference between positive and negative density, bro. Worry or fear alone is not enough but when it becomes belief and maybe faith well then you get what you ask for, like it or not. I've been dreaming of a date with Cath Zeta-Jones but she's nowhere in front of me, what gives? 8-)
Funny :-)

But you have it completely wrong.

neenafoof 12-03-2005 06:30 AM

All thats great until something f**** with your little corner of utopia.

Have we found a way to eliminate suffering yet?

I think its all about letting go and letting God, then no matter what you have a PEAK experience. :-D

LaDominio 12-03-2005 08:37 AM

Quote:

neenafoof wrote:
All thats great until something f**** with your little corner of utopia.

Have we found a way to eliminate suffering yet?
Yes. Come on...

As I say again, whatever that is focused upon, is attracted. Please think about it.

Ozzy_dopster 12-03-2005 09:37 AM

sounds like the synthesis of traditional Jesus-ism and new age me-ism. No thanks.

neenafoof 12-03-2005 12:34 PM

So, if I sit here and think about having all the money in the world and being at the pinnacle and I walk around holding that thought its going to HAPPEN for me?

Come on...

If it were that easy ANYTHING COULD BE MANIFESTED!

One little problem...doesn't happen that way.

this 12-03-2005 03:45 PM

Hold on a minute, NF, if you wished for all the money so to speak, you would become like people who do that. You are what you eat, use as your idol etc.

neenafoof 12-03-2005 04:04 PM

If I had all the money in the world I would give it to those who needed it the most first and from there on up.

BOTTOM'S UP.

I would never ever hoard and be greedy. It has got to just be a game of oneupmanship for them, literally like playing Monopoly, because you just don't need that much for happiness.

Only so many palaces, villas, cars, men/women, power, servants, slaves, security issues,
investments...

I am getting overstimulated just thinking about that and ultimately like anything else would only become status quo and deaden, then lead to decadence and worse - unless you did something positive for others with it - THE JOY OF GIVING!

I loved the book Princes Sultana's Circle and that series. Great discription of what it is like to be a Saudi Royal shopping in NYC for starters.

What do you do when you've done it all?