Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Resistance is not futile (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Take heed the time is short! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2347)

12-06-2005 02:17 AM

Take heed the time is short!

If America makes it to the next election without the country being subjucated to marshal law, I have to wonder who the Neocons have waiting in the wings to take over their usurpation of America and the world, forget the notion that they already control the ballot box, if they cant find someone within their midst that could overwhelmingly enchant the voters of America with their looks or long term records of defending truth , justice,and the American way, their going to have a hard time convincing for a third time that Americans voted for a person that has no redeeming qualities, meaning all of the present Republicans, minus a few stalwarts, like Ron Paul, (looks aren't everything).
You say that it doesn't matter because they'll just put forth an impressionable democrat that either has a lot to hide or one that believes in their overall plan, I think this the most possible of senarios, afterall the majority of Americans have been lulled to sleep thinking that there are two parties , and when one fails to lead the country, they'll go to the other for salvation.
So the question is who is in the democratic party that they would initiate into their circles to fulfill their mastery of the world, before you answer remember that they have had a long time to setup their grand plan, people that are considered the sweethearts of the democratic party, can in reality be neocons at heart, placed into position to reek charm but like a russian mole in the cia, they could easily contort America further down the neocon path of enslavement.

Since this is no longer a republic let alone a democracy, neither party will let a third voice be heard, and in short this must be our mission, if you want to fight the new world order, we need at this moment to start a concerted effort to end the tyranny of America now by making sure that the people that now have rule over us be reminded that they were placed there by people that God had blessed, (God sheds his grace on thee), meaning the US of A , and in no short order the peoples of this land proclaim that the two party system is full of corruption and deciet, and we demand that other parties that are eligible to partake in our elections not be excluded from the presidential debates as has been evident in previous elections, this I set forth, We will only suceed if we take action now, we know where their seats are, we need to write a proclamation that is sent to every person in the Senate, the House of Representatives, the somewhat less than white Whitehouse, that their in jeopardy of forfittin their seat of power if they don't sign a pledge to open America to other eligable political parties. with that said, I am going to write up a letter that will express these feelings, and inso I will state to each that if they do not sign this pledge of giving America democracy, they will be targeted as insurgents against the American Citizens, and they will pay a price of forfeture of reign.
As I said, I will write up this pledge that they can't refuse, will anyone join me in this?
PS, If you don't have anything to ad positively to this, I will assume that your with them, if you want to ad to my thoughts I welcome your views, if you want to correct my spelling I thank you.
In ending after reading this doesn't it make sense that there is a forum for all to proclaim, (Resistance is not futile), is all about?

It might take one person to envision a revolution, but it takes the masses to believe in the outcome for it to suceed.
donald v greenwalt
torchlithill@yahoo.com
seizetheday@totalusa.net

redrat11 10-20-2006 07:55 PM

Re: Take heed the time is short!

Quote:

Since this is no longer a republic let alone a democracy, neither party will let a third voice be heard, and in short this must be our mission, if you want to fight the new world order, we need at this moment to start a concerted effort to end the tyranny of America now by making sure that the people that now have rule over us be reminded that they were placed there by people that God had blessed, (God sheds his grace on thee), meaning the US of A , and in no short order the peoples of this land proclaim that the two party system is full of corruption and deciet, and we demand that other parties that are eligible to partake in our elections not be excluded from the presidential debates as has been evident in previous elections, this I set forth, We will only suceed if we take action now, we know where their seats are, we need to write a proclamation that is sent to every person in the Senate, the House of Representatives, the somewhat less than white Whitehouse, that their in jeopardy of forfittin their seat of power if they don't sign a pledge to open America to other eligable political parties. with that said, I am going to write up a letter that will express these feelings, and inso I will state to each that if they do not sign this pledge of giving America democracy, they will be targeted as insurgents against the American Citizens, and they will pay a price of forfeture of reign.
As I said, I will write up this pledge that they can't refuse, will anyone join me in this?
PS, If you don't have anything to ad positively to this, I will assume that your with them, if you want to ad to my thoughts I welcome your views, if you want to correct my spelling I thank you.
In ending after reading this doesn't it make sense that there is a forum for all to proclaim, (Resistance is not futile), is all about?

The Corporation called the United States of America, will by Pre-Destiny FAIL! The World at large will FAIL! humanity will FAIL! this is because of the DISOBEDIENCE toward GOD. Only JESUS can restore the PARADISE! The "PLAN" of GOD will not FAIL! :-)

America the Corporation: Corporation

10-22-2006 11:44 AM

I'm sorry to say, I haven't done a damn thing on this, I actually had forgot that I wrote it, but thanks Redrat11 for reminding me of this post, I do want to hold their feet to the fire, if they refuse to sign this Declaration, when I finish writing it up, they will know that they will be called out on it.
Petitions have little effect on the way our elected officials vote, but if an effort is made to make it mandatory that they must respond by yes or no vote, we can attain alot more of our power back.
First, would be that they cannot refuse other parties into the debates.
What do you think should be the next redress of grievances that they must respond to?
By the way, it is now legal to sell your vote in Alaska, what state will follow this butchery of America?

sysop 10-22-2006 06:52 PM

Oh, good. Since this Jesus fella's going to fix everything I guess it's smooth sailing from here.

whew, now I can finally kick my feet back and stop caring.

ColdSheenow 05-04-2007 09:13 PM

DuH TwiMe DuH ShORt 4 DA ShaDWigWoW HatE----R WooMIWAttI SCUM!

05-04-2007 09:57 PM

Actually I look more like John Lennon than Jesus, But I do respect your value on me.

We, including you, should respect those who look into a better future.

And we will tend to beat down the multitude that is not up to date with all of the facts...

05-04-2007 10:17 PM

Full of integrity, and armed with lead, mankind might survive a fascist exoskeleton of sour determinination.

05-04-2007 10:20 PM

Take pride in yourself, if you feel confident, and we all should feel confident.

05-04-2007 10:36 PM

We have a bigger, pardon me, I mean , We have the biggest F in stick, and we are a very antagonous voice, and I will personally accuse our Constituional Government of tyranny, because they are trying to convince its citizens, a Constitutional republic should lower itself down to a democracy.
Returning of great pride, resides in its people>
Ron Paul should rule with his thoughts for the betterment of this great land that has no respect around the fuckin world?

And, as always I think I might be also thinking,

did you?

Shadow 05-05-2007 12:00 PM

Okay "Coldsheenow", here is a simple multiple choice quiz for you"

Which of the following are true:

1. You are a nasty little troll
2. You are a piece of shit
3. I own your ass (Think really hard about this one)
4. All of the above