Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Religion / Illuminati / ET's (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242)

this 02-25-2005 11:31 PM

Religion / Illuminati / ET's

A few weeks ago ago Henry reported on the Disclosure Project on ET's. Many people wrote back, and I think someone provided this link:

http://www.truthcampaign.ukf.net/mainpages/articles.html

If you check out the 'ET agenda' article you might find stuff you don't like about religion but you will find a pretty thorough effort at debunking the Sitchin Ancient Astronaut thesis, Planet X, and ET's bringing in a new religion. The Disclosure Project is mentioned in passing, a huge article.

this 04-02-2005 03:28 PM

Re: Religion / Illuminati / ET's

Here's an important article from William Cooper:
http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm

maybe it's on this site somewhere else, if not it should be. His article incorporates many observations of conspiracy theory from ufo's to communism, masons, Art Bell, NASA, FBI, terrorism, Golitsyn etc. Perhaps Cooper is mistaken about the physical landing of the Apollo missions, but his thesis on UFOs seems sound. He knew that much of the UFO community was CIA disinfo, although he didn't make the connection between high level gov't "admission" of the existence of ETs and future mind control agendas.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/ufo.htm

Draken 04-03-2005 03:27 AM

This is a very good, essential site with masses of good articles and links. I haven't read anything there for years but I think the Majesty 12 article and a few others are absolutely vital, in my opinion.

Good job, this, to bring William Cooper up. He was shot to death by a local sheriff on his own land in I think November 2001(!) for refusing to pay income tax.

BTW, the links and articles on the IRS and their illegal income tax are extremely important!

<a href="http://www.hourofthetime.com/internalnew.htm">Internal Revenue Service</a>

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects something it cannot be." Thomas Jefferson

"The power of the United States to tax is limited to persons, property, and business within their jurisdiction, as much as that of a state is limited to the same subjects within its jurisdiction." - United States Supreme Court Justice Fields

this 04-03-2005 05:31 PM

I just want to edit my post about Cooper. :oops:

"He knew that much of the UFO community was CIA disinfo, although he didn't make the connection between high level gov't "admission" of the existence of ETs and future mind control agendas"

(till well after he retired from the Navy)

nomad 04-03-2005 06:30 PM

If you would all study Tesla and what he spoke

about and what he accomplished you would all see

very clearly that UFOs are just a government

distraction to prevent people from understanding

that free energy and anti-gravity are merely

scientific facts on not a monopoly of green

men from other worlds ... free energy to the

masses is as normal as everyone having

free air to breath and water to drink ..." oh

ye of little faith "

truebeliever 04-04-2005 04:55 AM

I agree NOMAD. Read "The Hunt For Zero Point" by Nick Cook. It cant be denied that he could be an intelligence asset as he's an aircraft editor from Janes defnce Weekly. But...i believe he gives a good read on the origens of UFO sightings as cover for high tech weaponry and anti-gravity devices.

There is 3 trillion dollars missing from the American taxpayers purse. Me thinks i know where alot of it may have ended up.

It amazes me that people are so willing to believe in UFO's and little green men. I cant say that they dont exist, i would just caution people to look to a more Earthly explanation.

Why do we automatically assume there is another civilization far ahead of ours? Why ar'nt we the most advanced? This fantasy is one of a child, desperately waiting for a grownup to take all their worries away...perhaps also, it's a replacement for God?

As far as we know we are the most advanced and ONLY civilization in the Universe. Not a single radio signal has EVER been found originating from the depths of space.

Perhaps this will prove to be wrong. But until then, i hope we learn to respect the miracle of God's creation as the only one in the universe so far.

nomad 04-04-2005 06:11 AM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
I agree NOMAD. Read "The Hunt For Zero Point" by Nick Cook. It cant be denied that he could be an intelligence asset as he's an aircraft editor from Janes defnce Weekly. But...i believe he gives a good read on the origens of UFO sightings as cover for high tech weaponry and anti-gravity devices.

There is 3 trillion dollars missing from the American taxpayers purse. Me thinks i know where alot of it may have ended up.

It amazes me that people are so willing to believe in UFO's and little green men. I cant say that they dont exist, i would just caution people to look to a more Earthly explanation.

Why do we automatically assume there is another civilization far ahead of ours? Why ar'nt we the most advanced? This fantasy is one of a child, desperately waiting for a grownup to take all their worries away...perhaps also, it's a replacement for God?

As far as we know we are the most advanced and ONLY civilization in the Universe. Not a single radio signal has EVER been found originating from the depths of space.

Perhaps this will prove to be wrong. But until then, i hope we learn to respect the miracle of God's creation as the only one in the universe so far.
Aliens and reverse engineering technolology is

a perfect substitute for God ... it rationlizes

how perfect things just happen to be on Earth to

those of little faith.

nakedsnake 04-17-2005 03:57 PM

Lights in the sky and little green men-speculations about them may always persist. But solid answers to questions about them do exist. Considering the issues in relationship to physical science, theology, philosophy, psychology, sociology, and political science can help solve the mysteries.
Ever since the beggining of the "Flying Saucer age" in 1947, and even well before that, people have observed what appear to be mysterious aerial visitors. The nature of these phenomena makes them difficult, but not impossible to study. Investigators have developed classification systems to help them in shifting through the multitude of UFO reports. researchers are able to offer standard explanations for most of the sightings-the UFOs are hoaxes or fireballs or the planet Venus or the lights of an aircraft, for example.But a small percentage of UFOs remains unexplained after all the natural explanations have been exausted...where would extaterrestial intelligence come from?...The extradimensional hypothesis holds promise...The space-time theorems show that supernature must exist, because nature was plainly originated by something beyond itself. Therefore, a scientifically credible possibility exits that RUFOs (RUFOs are physical visitors from outer space) come from beyond the four familiar dimensions of the universe. If one takes the extradimensional hypothesis to mean that entities could come into the universe from a spiritual realm, one can see a remarkable correspondence between science and scripture. The Bible describes a Creator who is beyond matter, energy, and the space-time dimensions of the universe. It also describes spirit beings who are able to enter the universe and exibit physical effects. A closer examination of RUFOs shows that they are consistent with the Bible's descriptions of Demons. The RUFOs appear to be alive and to be acting in an intelligent way with malevolent intentions...the connection with the occult is plain to see in the case of those who have the closest encounters with UFOs: abductees and contactees. Abductees are people who tell astory of being captured by aliens and taken aboard spacecraft for examination. Contactees are people who claim to be used by aliens as channels of information. Thse reported experiences are completely in line with such occult practices as trance channeling of "ascended Masters"...The truth about UFOs can be known. Indeed the UFO mystery is a mystery solved. Earth is not being visited by aliens from another planet, but some people are being visited by spirit beings who want everyone to think they are aliens from another planet.

From Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men
by Hugh Ross, Kenneth Samples, and Mark Clarck

This view is consistent with the NWO agenda as the New Agers are awaiting their ascended master to unite the world in peace see this link

http://conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/New_World_Order.htm

truebeliever 04-17-2005 11:26 PM

Will have a look at the link in a tick NS.

I disagree that these are 'spirits'.

The human mind is a powerful thing.

In my youth I was assailed by nightmares and visions. I call spirits psychological projections. Still terrifying.

I once went overboard in my youth on amphetamines. I experienced a psychosis but was just able to keep my feet on the ground...barely.

The auditory and visual hallucinations were astoundingly real. I had to constantly ask friends..."is that person really there"?

The mind is a powerful thing.

I urge ANYONE to read Nick Cooks "The Hunt For Zero Point" before making to much of what are essentially...unidentified flying objects...or high tech airforce toys.

nomad 04-17-2005 11:36 PM

I have to agree with Truebeliever and lets

keep in mind spirits don't photograph very

well so it wouldn't explain the physical

evidence.