Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   China ov ertakes Italy as 5 largest economy in the world... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2465)

Thumper 12-19-2005 10:40 PM

China ov ertakes Italy as 5 largest economy in the world...

to what end will the illuminati allow this?

:-o

LaDominio 12-20-2005 05:31 AM

Re: China ov ertakes Italy as 5 largest economy in the world...

Its all part of their little plan.

Thumper 12-20-2005 10:13 AM

so will china become another soviet union built up by wallstreet that simply rivals the west, or will it become the lone superpower?

I tend to think the illuminati will always keep that position in a western country. :-o

LaDominio 12-20-2005 02:41 PM

Quote:

Thumper wrote:
so will china become another soviet union built up by wallstreet that simply rivals the west, or will it become the lone superpower?

I tend to think the illuminati will always keep that position in a western country. :-o
My theory on this is China will be used to weaken the west, so that it may rise from the ash as a blood-lust monster, like Nazi Germany. Their plans may change though, because nothing is for certain these days, as the tides are far too unpredictable. But at this time, I think this is their direction.

When you think about it, it seems so inevitable that China has something terrible up its sleeve. Looking into the future I sense a dire weapon. I think it may be referred to as ‘Dragon ‘or ‘The Dragon’. I believe Chinese dragons are also associated with Armageddon.

Wikipedia:
The Chinese dragon (龍; pinyin: lóng; Cantonese: loong; Hokkien: leng; Vietnamese: rong; Korean: yong; Japanese: ryū) is a mythical creature. Long a potent symbol of auspicious power in Chinese folklore and art, it is the embodiment of the concept of yang and associated with the weather and water as the bringer of rain. Chinese dragons are strongly associated with water in popular belief. They are believed to be the rulers of moving bodies of water, such as waterfalls, rivers, or seas. They can show themselves as water spouts (tornado or twister over water). The dragon is sometimes viewed in the West as a national emblem of China. However, this usage within both the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China on Taiwan is extremely rare, both because the dragon has monarchist connotations which run counter to recent Chinese ideologies, and because the dragon has aggressive, warlike connotations which Chinese governments wish to avoid. It is for the latter reason that the giant panda is far more often used within China as a national emblem than the Chinese dragon.

Thumper 12-20-2005 06:40 PM

Quote:

LaDominio wrote:
Quote:

Thumper wrote:

My theory on this is China will be used to weaken the west, so that it may rise from the ash as a blood-lust monster, like Nazi Germany. Their plans may change though, because nothing is for certain these days, as the tides are far too unpredictable. But at this time, I think this is their direction.

When you think about it, it seems so inevitable that China has something terrible up its sleeve. Looking into the future I sense a dire weapon. I think it may be referred to as ‘Dragon ‘or ‘The Dragon’. I believe Chinese dragons are also associated with Armageddon.

Wikipedia:
The Chinese dragon (龍; pinyin: lóng; Cantonese: loong; Hokkien: leng; Vietnamese: rong; Korean: yong; Japanese: ryū) is a mythical creature. Long a potent symbol of auspicious power in Chinese folklore and art, it is the embodiment of the concept of yang and associated with the weather and water as the bringer of rain. Chinese dragons are strongly associated with water in popular belief. They are believed to be the rulers of moving bodies of water, such as waterfalls, rivers, or seas. They can show themselves as water spouts (tornado or twister over water). The dragon is sometimes viewed in the West as a national emblem of China. However, this usage within both the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China on Taiwan is extremely rare, both because the dragon has monarchist connotations which run counter to recent Chinese ideologies, and because the dragon has aggressive, warlike connotations which Chinese governments wish to avoid. It is for the latter reason that the giant panda is far more often used within China as a national emblem than the Chinese dragon.
China being on the warpath certainly makes sense, especially in the way that it has created such a gender imballance (last I heard almost around a hundred million in the years ahead) of excessive males, and that if its economy were to overheat and crash, the leadership could easily redirect its frustrations into other endeavors (war).

the prize of the illuminati has always been the domination of western civilization (there's something that sets us apart, probably christianity) and so i could see why they would want to rally the entire west against an alien threat, such as the chinese.

and yet the only sabre rattling we really see is with the americans and the chinese. perhaps europe will not partake in the great war, letting America, Russia, and China to duke it out instead? as we know, europe is where the illuminati lives.

besides, according to Dr. Irving from Endtimes, there's supposed to one more great empire that is a revived roman empire (the european union) for which the wonder will wonder after.

but who really knows? :-P