Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What would Jesus do? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2632)

Akbar 01-15-2006 04:22 PM

What would Jesus do?

No matter how much the Christian zealots or Zionist attack Islam and the prophet Muhammad. I will never insult or dishonor Jesus because he is also my prophet. Jesus was a peace maker and the light of the world. The attacks on Islam and prophet Muhammad are not to bring peace. So the Christians who do this are either ignorant of Jesus who they claim to follow or they blindly follow the Zionist. The plan of the NWO is to make war between Christianity and Islam, with the end result being total enslavement of humanity. Muslims owe a lot to Christians. It was a Syrian Christian that told Muhammad that he was the prophet that was spoken about in the Gospel. When the new Muslim community was on the verge of being wiped out by pagans, it was a Christian king that gave refuged to the community. The holy Quran states that the close friend to the Muslim is the Christian. The holy Quran also states that sincere Christians will make it to heaven and that Allah hears their prayers by what ever names they call him because the heart cannot lie. I constantly hear Christians talk about a peaceful Jesus, but rarely see them act in a peaceful manner. I guess that is why most of them state that faith only gets you into heaven no matter how unGodly you act. But as one of the Christian zealots like to say, actions speak louder than words. So as we enter the final hour as the NWO solidify it's battle plans against Islam and rally up it's Christian soldiers to lead them to victory. The question is what would Jesus do?

madcow 01-15-2006 07:56 PM

Re: What would Jesus do?

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Islam10.jpg[/img]

LaDominio 01-16-2006 04:11 AM

Yes Akbar this shows that you have not lost sight of the true purpose of religion. Most people follow religion either because they have a fear of death and the unknown, or they are confused about the purpose of their existence. Thatís why most Christians, Muslims contradict their own religion by doing things that they are instructed not to do. They use religion only when it suits them. Religion is a tool for evil, and it is used to create animosity amongst us.

Quote:

Akbar wrote:
The question is what would Jesus do?
This is a question I have been asking myself for quite some time, but I realize now that Jesus was not sent here to do the same task as we must, and so I think that we must take a slightly different approach. If Jesus were here now, he would let the people of Satan hack at each other until they are no more. The people of God will walk from the ashes unharmed, as they had never submitted to the fate that the Devil had offered.

Saturnino 01-16-2006 07:30 AM

Akbar,

Jesus would (and does) let people decide for themselves if they want to follow Him or not. Crusades are totally anti-Christian, because they don't create sincere new converts.

Jesus Himself said that His kingdom was not from this world. If He wanted, He could force-convert everybody in a second. Real Christians have to respect the decisions of other people regarding their faith. But real Christians will try to evangelize, to tell others about what they think is the way to God. Not to have numbers, or power, but for love for the souls of the friends.

PS: and you are right about the NWO wanting a war between Christians and Muslims. It has been planned for more than a century, and it will be the war that will bring the antiChrist into the world scene.

nomad 01-16-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Saturnino wrote:
Akbar,

PS: and you are right about the NWO wanting a war between Christians and Muslims. It has been planned for more than a century, and it will be the war that will bring the antiChrist into the world scene.
Exactly ! Why do you think they are flooding the

formerly Christian countries by the millions !

It's a SETUP ! ! !

Akbar 01-18-2006 07:44 AM

They are flooding the former Christian countries with non white and non Christian immigrants in hopes of awaking the racist gene in whites. The best way not to fall into the trap of the NWO is to judge the people individually instead of collectively. After all why should an entire group of people be made guilty of a crime caused by one individual.

Ozziecynic 01-21-2006 02:04 AM

Quote:

The best way not to fall into the trap of the NWO is to judge the people individually instead of collectively.
:-? AH but you see akbar arabs tend to act collectivily always not as individuals its part of their culture!.
So we euros have no other option but to assume collective responsibility!. :-?

Akbar 01-21-2006 05:12 PM

Oz,
The Arabs would say the same about whites. There is no historical proof of what you are saying. If there are, I would like for you to share it.

madcow 01-21-2006 05:37 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/akbar3.jpg[/img]

Akbar 01-21-2006 06:05 PM

Madcow is the Joker who hang Batman!