Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Teaching Wisdom (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2708)

LaDominio 01-25-2006 10:22 AM

Teaching Wisdom

I donít like saying "cosmic mind" or "universal intelligence", because it sounds like a load of ĎNew Ageí, Hippie tripe. But nevertheless, it does exist. I just donít know what exactly it is. Maybe I should just ask :-) ..Anyway, delving into the universal mind (cosmic mind/ intelligence), or whatever you want to call 'it', I received this bit of needed wisdom:

The human mind in a sense is like a puzzle. It does not know everything, and thus, the puzzle is incomplete. Every puzzle concludes as the same picture, but no puzzle is alike in the shape of its pieces. To teach another (of the complexities of shrouded truth), do not put your pieces into anotherís puzzle, as it will never fit. Instead, place your piece on your own, and show another on how you did it. This way, another can build his/her puzzle by using your better methods.

Marsali 01-25-2006 12:04 PM

Re: Teaching Wisdom

LaDominio,

Here in the U.S., any reference to the cosmic mind or universal intelligence would be considered New Age by most folks, mainly because there's such a wide spectrum of what's considered to fall under the New Age umbrella.
Perhaps where you live, the definition of New Age would be a little different. And yeah, I can see why you might not want to be associated with anything hippie-like! Who would?

It's cool that you want to discuss the issue in a calm and rational way. Would you mind if I pick apart what you received from the wisdom? I promise I'll be civil; and please feel free to disagree with me.

You wrote..."The human mind is in a sense like a puzzle." I would agree that this is true.

"It does not know everything, and thus the puzzle is incomplete. Every puzzle concludes the same picture, but no puzzle is alike in the shape of its pieces." This seems like a contradiction. If every puzzle is incomplete, then it cannot conclude any picture, much less the same picture.

"To teach another of the (complexities of shrouded truth)do not put your pieces into anothers puzzle, as it will never fit. Instead, place your piece on your own, and show another how you did it. This way, another can build his/her puzzle by using your better methods."

It seems to me that showing someone how to build his/her puzzle is the same, in effect anyway, as building it for them. There may be a few individual differences, but the effect would be the same.

Yes, you might consider asking the wisdom for a definition of what it is exactly.

LaDominio 01-25-2006 02:18 PM

I knew I'd make a few mistakes while 'translating' it...

"It does not know everything, and thus the puzzle is incomplete. Every puzzle concludes the same picture, but no puzzle is alike in the shape of its pieces." This seems like a contradiction. If every puzzle is incomplete, then it cannot conclude any picture, much less the same picture.

Its like, we all have an apex here on earth, where our minds are all alike when fully enlightened, but each puzzle is 'cut up' differently (which I suppose is the uniqueness of each individual). So I donít think its a contradiction, just a misunderstanding.

"To teach another of the (complexities of shrouded truth)do not put your pieces into anothers puzzle, as it will never fit. Instead, place your piece on your own, and show another how you did it. This way, another can build his/her puzzle by using your better methods."
It seems to me that showing someone how to build his/her puzzle is the same, in effect anyway, as building it for them. There may be a few individual differences, but the effect would be the same.

What I meant was that each puzzle is 'cut up' in its own unique pattern, and so you cannot 'tell' a person the direct truth and expect it to resonate with them, because your knowledge of it has a different 'shape'. Instead you should teach them the fundamentals on how to discover the knowledge, so that they may find it in their own unique way.

Iím sure I have a bit more explaining to do, so ask away :-)

Marsali 01-25-2006 07:34 PM

Okay, I think I understand what you're saying about our minds being alike when fully enlightened, but each puzzle is 'cut up' differently (which is the uniqueness of each individual). That makes sense, but what is your definition of enlightenment? I know what a New Age or gnostic definition might be, but your definition might be different from what I assume, so I'll keep an open mind.

I think I also understand what you mean by teaching people the fundamentals on how to discover the knowledge so that they may find it in their own unique way. Of course this would be different from a traditional religious viewpoint which assumes that there is only one way, one path to Truth.

But how do you know, or how can you be sure, that the fundamentals on how to discover knowledge will lead ultimately to Truth? Do you think that there is ultimately one Truth, or many?

LaDominio 01-26-2006 01:46 AM

Quote:

Marsali wrote:
Okay, I think I understand what you're saying about our minds being alike when fully enlightened, but each puzzle is 'cut up' differently (which is the uniqueness of each individual). That makes sense, but what is your definition of enlightenment? I know what a New Age or gnostic definition might be, but your definition might be different from what I assume, so I'll keep an open mind.
The best explanation of an enlightened individual would be Jesus Christ in the Christian bible. Enlightened in the sense that one is at an apex of progression. This is being, acting and seeing only in love. Considering evil is the negative of good, to be evil would be anti-progression.

Quote:

Marsali wrote:
But how do you know, or how can you be sure, that the fundamentals on how to discover knowledge will lead ultimately to Truth? Do you think that there is ultimately one Truth, or many?
I have learnt that it is not truth that we should seek, because we cannot know certain things while in this dimension. When you complete a piece of your puzzle, you can see that it fits perfectly, and so the method you had used to place it there was correct. The Ďfundamentalsí on how you came to place it there was correct.

Ultimately, I think there is ONE truth, and ONE source. Here on earth, however, the 'truth' is made up of many pieces. The truth is in the picture of the puzzle. I suppose we already know what that picture is, but the progression which leads to its completion holds the knowledge. So knowing what the picture is, is nothing like completing the puzzle.

Marsali 01-26-2006 01:39 PM

I see what you're saying about enlightenment regarding Jesus, but we cannot achieve what he did, as he was the son of God (being God and Man alike) We can never be God.

Yes, there is one Truth, but I guess the best way to tell if the method that you used to place the puzzle piece together with is correct, is by the fruit that it bears.

Jesus said that a tree will be known by the friut (quality of fruit) that it bears. I think that that is a good way to assess Truth.