Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   US must accept the International Court of Justice! † (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2720)

SeC 01-27-2006 07:46 AM

US must accept the International Court of Justice! †

For the sake of International Human rights, the US and all other countries must accept the International Court of Justice... otherwise there is no guarantee that torture and other acts against humanity will be stopped!!!

What do you think?

best wishes from Switzerland

Ozziecynic 01-27-2006 08:10 AM

Re: US must accept the International Court of Justice! †

Quote:

For the sake of International Human rights, the US and all other countries must accept the International Court of Justice... otherwise there is no guarantee that torture and other acts against humanity will be stopped!!!
I vote No!. I like the emphasis on MUST I mean kind of sounds like an order dont you think very authoritarian for such Lefty peace & harmony man like yourself!.
:-P
Quote:

What do you think?
I think you are limp wristed gay Fabian!.
I suggest shock therapy to the gonads to stimulate testerone levels to the peturitry gland before the UN makes its move!. :lol:

LaDominio 01-27-2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

Ozziecynic wrote:
I vote No!. I like the emphasis on MUST I mean kind of sounds like an order dont you think very authoritarian for such Lefty peace & harmony man like yourself!.
Whatís wrong with peace and harmony?

Quote:

I think you are limp wristed gay Fabian!.
I suggest shock therapy to the gonads to stimulate testerone levels to the peturitry gland before the UN makes its move!. :lol:
I think youíre a fucking asshole. I suppose Iím completely justified in saying that, as you deserve it far more that your victim did.

^ Now, before you throw a tantrum, that wasnít MY response, just a basic eye-for-and-eye response.
I donít slander others when I have the time to consider. Itís hard, sometimes, to keep from lashing out. Consider this Ďscorní, which is not sinful.
An eye-for-an-eye, is how many people judge moral decision these days, despite what their religion says on it.

Your response was not very Christian-like, was it?

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

Minuteman 01-27-2006 08:28 PM

Ya, fine but does this not play into the plan for New World Order? The US falls, global government rises.

Ozziecynic 01-27-2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

Whatís wrong with peace and harmony?
Everything when it is the variety fabricated by you and your fag mate SEC!.
You see i know your type LD your just another hippie wanna be guru idiot in the vein of John Lennnon!.Can i suggest you take one big LSD trip and dope yourself into a coma dreaming of your Golden age of roots, mungbeans and orgies!.Your nothing novel pal neither is your mate SEC but the facts is your 40 years too late for woodstock or altimont!.

Quote:

think youíre a fucking asshole. I suppose Iím completely justified in saying that, as you deserve it far more that your victim did.
8-)I was joking Ld,just because you fail to relate to my sense of humour doesnt mean others here wont!.The reason you dont take anything as a joke is because you take yourself and CC far too seriously LD!.
I intend to have fun with you LD because i know your the kind of uptight moron that falls for every ruse your just too much of wanker not to!.Call me any swear word or vulgarity you like i have thick skin,the point is i havent started swearing yet, but you have so who is losing their nerve it aint me gay hippie lefty druggie fag!.
You and your mate sec should take one big Acid trip together to your Golden age coma as soon as possible to save us any further torturous BS!.

Besides this forum was never really designed for fabian fags like you and SEC it is for bigots and rightwingers thats the only kind of people that believe in NWO.
I have never heard of Lefties that oppose centralisation or universal ideas like the UN or One World Government infact they are usually all for it, just as you and SEC appear to be.The facts are Liberals and Lefties dont post on these kinds of sites LD your out of your league lefty fag no one cares for your tolerance of diversity or your drugs or your queerness!.

Facts are if you post among Rednecks you have to tolerate them and play by their rules otherwise find some Marxist or Trot forum and vamoose over to it on the double!:lol: :-P

LaDominio 01-28-2006 02:32 AM

You do not know my 'type', there is only one of my type (me). And I laugh at every false assumption you make, because its so far from the truth, and you act like you really know what youíre doing. Thatís what makes it so amusing... :-)

Anyway, I wont be wasting anymore time bickering with you. Itís quite pathetic on both parts.

And no, you didnít reveal a hidden agenda, cause me to 'spill the beans', or hit a nerve. At all.

*(insert smatrass comment)*

redrat11 01-28-2006 06:02 AM

Great Stuff....OzzieCynic, right on the money about the New-Agers on this forum, they really hate Far right wingers, who are the only impediment to their New-Age fantasies of ONE WORLD GOVERMENT and ONE WORLD RELIGION (no CHRIST allowed religion), They really think they are smarter with their COSMIC B.S...They can dream all they want, It aint gonna happen!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

SeC 01-28-2006 10:27 AM

My dear friends, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Its my personal right to make orders, like you all have the same rights... talking about peace and harmony does not mean that i should be quiet and accept whatever kind...
Nah, my dear friend, you have an absolute incorrect view of people who love peace and harmony...

If i have a certain knowledge, its my duty to talk about that, and too its my right to do so, like you do the same, even it sounds like an order... so what? Nobody is forced to follow my order, isnt it?

Btw, the US Government itself know that its just a question of time until they will be forced to join an International Court of Justice, we will talk about this when the next international scandal against human rights or humanity pops up... at least after realizing insufferable consequences after invading Iran... juz wait and see... its a logic consequence...

p.s.: Ladominio thanks for your interaction, but to say the truth, its not necessary... its not good to interact when two fight eachother, just stay back, leave them alone and watch them sort their problem... you might help immediatly if one is seriously hurt, but not before... but i appreciate your help... hope it didnt sound preachyteachy...

lwwb
Roger

redrat11 01-28-2006 10:46 AM

I don't agree with your statement SEC, You seem to want World Goverment. This fantasy of yours is in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution.
And furthermore the Intl.criminal court is a affront to American civil liberties, one wonders how many of your fellow Europeans would abuse that office to "round up" Patriots,NWO dissenters and the like. Thats my opinion.

LaDominio 01-28-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
This fantasy of yours is in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution.
No argument here, just saying...

Bush on the Constitution:'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'.