Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Antichrist Conspiracy (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274)

Alexandra 02-28-2005 06:28 PM

Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Antichrist Conspiracy, by Edward Hendrie

This is a great site. It talks about the relationship between Catholicism and Zionism...it takes you through history.

You can download the free ebook in .pdf format (which I have done; it's stored on a CD) or you can read the .html version online. You can also download the .html.

This guy has done his homework and it's one of my favorite sites. It takes you behind the scenes.

LiliesRus 03-10-2009 12:24 AM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Hi Alexandra,

Have you ever heard of the Whore who rode the beast in the Bible Rev.17
I believe there are 2 babylons. One the whore, the catholic church and one
the city may be Rome or New York. Either way the crap will hit the fan.
Blessings to you my friend.

Stock up on food, water, and meds!
LIly

Darth Cacodaemon 04-04-2009 02:07 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiliesRus (Post 55229)
Hi Alexandra,

Have you ever heard of the Whore who rode the beast in the Bible Rev.17
I believe there are 2 babylons. One the whore, the catholic church and one
the city may be Rome or New York. Either way the crap will hit the fan.
Blessings to you my friend.

Stock up on food, water, and meds!
LIly

Yes, especially medicine..I would suggest a strong anti-psychotic like, oh, I dunno, HALDOL or THORAZINE.

BlueAngel 04-04-2009 07:35 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon (Post 55643)
Yes, especially medicine..I would suggest a strong anti-psychotic like, oh, I dunno, HALDOL or THORAZINE.

Are those the drugs that you ingest?

1949 04-05-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
I don't think those drugs would help you as you will need to
be sharp. NOT those kinds of drug. Antibiotics, aspirin, insulin (if needed)
etc.

When B. Obama gets rid of all the guns--Have fun
Bless you,
lilliesRus:D

BlueAngel 04-05-2009 12:16 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
If guns are outlawed, any gun that was manufactured before the ban, can still be purchased as far as I understand it.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Just a suggestion, if you're concerned.

Quite possibly the reason gun manufacturers are speeding up production.

Darth Cacodaemon 04-07-2009 12:57 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 55687)
If guns are outlawed, any gun that was manufactured before the ban, can still be purchased as far as I understand it.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Just a suggestion, if you're concerned.

Quite possibly the reason gun manufacturers are speeding up production.

Guns are for the weak. I'll just crush them through the power of the Dark Side. I'll snuff the life out of them by crushing their throat untill their face turns blue.
Besides, I have nothing to worry. My Master will take care of me, and I will have power over you when the day arrives. I think I will request that my Master gives me BlueAngel as my plaything to torment for my amusement.

BlueAngel 04-07-2009 07:07 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon (Post 55723)
Guns are for the weak. I'll just crush them through the power of the Dark Side. I'll snuff the life out of them by crushing their throat untill their face turns blue.
Besides, I have nothing to worry. My Master will take care of me, and I will have power over you when the day arrives. I think I will request that my Master gives me BlueAngel as my plaything to torment for my amusement.

QUOTE!

Darth Cacodaemon 07-30-2009 02:14 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 55739)
QUOTE!

Silence, THING. Did I or my Master give you permission to speak? I don't remember us doing so, creature. I command you to remain silent or you shall be punished!

BlueAngel 07-30-2009 07:49 PM

Re: Antichrist Conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon (Post 60017)
Silence, THING. Did I or my Master give you permission to speak? I don't remember us doing so, creature. I command you to remain silent or you shall be punished!

QUOTE!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.