Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Question (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3024)

xplosive 03-19-2006 11:06 PM

Question

I'm pretty new to these forums, but nevertheless very interested about the topic. I'm 19 years old and have been reading this material for quite some time. My question is for anyone in general really. I just want to know everyones viewpoints of what the 'truth' really is. I'm looking for valid arguments and evidence to support if possible.

Appreciate it.

earthspirit 03-20-2006 12:16 PM

Re: Question

Quote:

xplosive wrote:
I'm pretty new to these forums, but nevertheless very interested about the topic. I'm 19 years old and have been reading this material for quite some time. My question is for anyone in general really. I just want to know everyones viewpoints of what the 'truth' really is. I'm looking for valid arguments and evidence to support if possible.

Appreciate it.

I believe it was Shakespeare:
"All the World's A Stage, We Are Merely Actors"

When I was your age I, too, questioned alot of things. Then I would slowly research and compare notes about things and my eyes would truly open. The truth I found was that I was NOT part of something bigger!!!! What am I referring to??????? I'm referring to the bigger hands in our society that engineer/plot/scheme/confuse/distract us all everyday of our lives. I was just to "DO"!!!! And accept!!! Not that I wanted "in" to these sort of peoples' circles. But, why are they doing what they do??? My answer came from someone not so educated, humble, but aware!!!! The answer was so that those that can be fooled------be fooled! They don't want too many to be smart, successful, happy, comfortable and at peace. You see....., the game is for them to play us!!! The game for them is money, greed, power, control. Yes, all those power things!!

So my dear, next time you are at line in the grocery store, with all those tabloid papers staring at you eagerly for you to read------think of this: Is someone trying to distract me? Is someone trying to keep me down? Is someone trying to keep me interested in the idiot zone????
Also, did you know that all this hype lately to have stupid relationships like Britney, Angelina, and the likes are all for you to follow and duplicate. So that you can end up suffering, in poverty, with kids you can't support. Did you notice how there is no reliable male figure?? The celebs think that its 'cool' to be a single mom. OH REALLY???? This is just the tiny crap out there to sway you from "you"!!!! And from all that you should strive to be!!!
I'm using this example because I noticed your age.

But anyway, being that you've found Club Con, you will now learn about the 'bigger' schemes out there! RE: Twin Towers, Moon Landing, JFK Assasination, Princess Di, Chem Trail, Vaccinations, Food Additives, Chernobyl, Silkwood, Illuminati/Freemasons/Skull n Bones, and that's only a few things that most people don't even know about what took or takes place.

I'm glad you are taking an interest in the things around you in this world of ours. Welcome.

xplosive 03-20-2006 01:37 PM

Thanks for not just viewing the topic and overlooking it like most people do and will continue to do.

But I'd rather you not talk to me as if I'm an ignorant child - I'm not just finding out about things that you pointed out. Sorry if that came off wrong, but it was meant for anyone in general. I've done my share of research and I'm not here for someone to persuade me in what to believe in. I'm here to view others peoples opinions on the matter and what they view as the truth and what not.

Ozzy_dopster 03-20-2006 01:56 PM

Truth is often the first casualty in the decline of civilization; when all those who know and love truth begin their exodus, the end is near!

BEWARE: any of those "Send us your predictions" kind of websites if you are serious about a gift or talent you might have.

Q: What is the one thing you can be sure of if someone wants to exploit (e.g. make lots of money) your premonitions?

A: You can be sure that they won't do anything to prevent a disaster from taking place! Be VERY careful about trusting anyone on the NET with premonitions about disasters, terror attacks, etc., because they might just be greedy fools and do NOTHING to help the future victims!!

earthspirit 03-20-2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

xplosive wrote:

Appreciate it.
You want to know the truth. Then tell me what 'topic' are you referring to? Do you mean the topic of 'conspiracy'?

Like I said, and everyone can express themselves in their choices, I feel the truth is that we are under powerful hands in the good ole USA. I feel that we do not come together as a nation.

"The only time someone should look downward on us, is when they are lifting us up". We don't do that for each other. Too many power-hungry, greedy B's and B's.

PS: Didn't mean to come off as a mommy, I'm aware you are a mature-minded individual.
Keep in mind not many at your age are interested in this stuff. No offense.

xplosive 03-20-2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Ozzy_dopster wrote:
Truth is often the first casualty in the decline of civilization; when all those who know and love truth begin their exodus, the end is near!

BEWARE: any of those "Send us your predictions" kind of websites if you are serious about a gift or talent you might have.

Q: What is the one thing you can be sure of if someone wants to exploit (e.g. make lots of money) your premonitions?

A: You can be sure that they won't do anything to prevent a disaster from taking place! Be VERY careful about trusting anyone on the NET with premonitions about disasters, terror attacks, etc., because they might just be greedy fools and do NOTHING to help the future victims!!
I'm not sure how that is relevant to anything, but thanks for the advice. I'm not sure I have any talents or gifts that would be of use to anyone..

But if you know something I don't let me know. :lol:

I want to know the truth about everything. Not only the conspiracy that I believe is very real pertaining to a very demented government, but also the truth behind religious beings and biblical events.

What are your viewpoints on religion? I for one can't stand religion. But I do believe in a higher being.

ignt 03-20-2006 06:27 PM

Some truth for you.
I will make a simple and quick analogy:
Humankind are children that,for the most part, have been bad. They instinctively know that their two fathers are returning soon. It is important to know that there are two distinct fathers. These two fathers are unequal and have different expectations for their children. At there return, one will be pleased that what was expected has proven true, the other will be saddened at what is found to have been done by his children. You are living in the unfolding of this event now. This is a small truth, but a crucial one. Remember it.

LaDominio 03-20-2006 11:38 PM

I think by now you pretty much know what we are heading for. Dark times, as if these times now weren’t dark enough. But we have brought upon ourselves a great misery and have failed our fathers and ourselves.

Perhaps you shouldn’t be asking about how it is or how it will come to be, but how to handle it when it comes.

Jimbo 03-21-2006 10:41 AM

What Is The Truth ??? - :-o :-o :-o

I think that as you continue in your search for truth you will at some point realize that the truth does not contradict itself. In other words, if 2 different people tell the same story & they are both true accounts of what happened, you should not see any major discrepancies, except for those that can be attributed to human perception. Also, those that lie to make their point tend to give explanations, that depending on your background & understanding, you can pretty much tell right off the bat, it is simply not true, & it most likely defies common sense, one of the strongest tools at our disposal.

Also, I find the truth buried amongst all of the information debris you will encounter. Therefore, to find it to its entirety you are going to have to dig right at the burial site, otherwise all you are going to get is just what’s on the surface. The truth has been hidden from the masses for centuries, & the current practice is just a continuation of what has been done throughout the history of modern civilization.

I also find true the fact that “a liar is always a liar.” In addition, the “truth” doesn’t belong to any organization, or political party, perspective, or even religious dogma. The “truth” is always “true.”

Indeed, “The Truth Shall Set Us Free,” if we ever get to it…

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)

Jimbo 03-28-2006 11:37 PM

What Is The Truth ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Another thing I find true about the “truth,” is that, once you find something to be “true,” the truth is “contagious,” very “contagious,” & at that point no one can change your mind back to believing “falsehoods.” Why, simply because the “truth” makes things so “clearly visible,” you then know who’s lying & who’s telling the “truth.”

So, for example, if the CNN poll of just recently shows that 83 % of respondents believe & know that there is something very wrong about the official story, those people are now so convinced, they are not going to be converted back to the “ignorant fools” they once were. Now they are going to be that much more eager & thirsty for “truth.”

For example,

"I guarantee that this member of the 9/11 Commission pulled out at the last moment because they think that by simply replying to Asner and Hicks and the comments of Charlie Sheen, he would be giving credence to their statements. This is a strategic move on their part to quash debate and avoid having to actually answer the hard questions about 9/11 which the 9/11 Commission failed to do. This stonewalling technique will not work forever - there are too many people waking up to their whitewash." - Alex Jones

"The dam is finally breaking. Delta Force Founder Eric Haney has spoken out in the press about the "War on Terrorism" being bogus and how there is no real threat to the United States. The 9/11 Truth Movemet has reached critical mass and is now exploding. The perpetrators of 9/11 have got to be concerned as more and more people across the globe wake up to the 9/11 hoax."

CNN Fears 911 Truth - Cancels Ed Asner's Appearance
http://www.rense.com/general70/asner.htm

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)