Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   almost there (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31)

zanyzan311 12-15-2004 01:22 PM

almost there

we almost got 200 memebers. lets keep pushin till we have 2000 or 20000.

Born_To_Die 12-15-2004 03:03 PM

Re: almost there

Let's each invite at least 2 friends to this

site before internet I comes down !

marypopinz 12-15-2004 03:27 PM

Let's invite 2 friends so internet 1 won't come down. Why not assume the best possibility and work towards it?

Why assume what they intend?

They are not God

Mary XXX

nohope187 12-15-2004 04:34 PM

I never had any friends to invite to this site in the first place. That's why I'm here. :cry:

marypopinz 12-15-2004 04:44 PM

Sometimes it sucks to be different... ya never quite fit in anywhere... until you meet a few people interested in the same things as you.

You'll find a good bunch to hang with, I'm sure. My daughter waited forever for her first boyfriend. She is pretty and has high standards... not a hot-ass.

I told her if she waited, he would show up and he did. They are peas and carrots for the last nine months. He's old school and I like that.

If you get involved in a good aspect of life you are sure to make good new acquaintances and perhaps some new friends. You have a great personality, very witty.

Even if you find just one good friend,it makes all the world of difference. Being alone sucks, this I know.

You are the reason I am so upset at parents these days. I have read you mention the scaley-eyed folks and don't give up. You shouldn't feel lonely when you have parents. You should always feel their love. Good luck in your hunt for new friends. I am positive you will be successful!

Hugs and Kisses XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Mary XXX

Born_To_Die 12-15-2004 05:10 PM

----------------------------------------
Let's invite 2 friends so internet 1 won't come down. Why not assume the best possibility and work towards it?

Why assume what they intend?

They are not God
----------------------------------------

unfortunately Mary they almost have the power

of God on Earth with the private central

banks.

only a peace loving humanity can twarft their

progress to one day COMPLETELY rule the planet

... they will make Nazi Germany look like

a kindergarten playground.

nohope187 12-15-2004 05:17 PM

Born to die, I guess I can call you another friend of misery, can't I? :-P

Born_To_Die 12-15-2004 05:28 PM

friend of misery LOL far from it ... but

hey let's be realistic the NWO have a fantastic

game going ...

they print paper that costs 2 cents slap

$1000.00 U.S. and voila it buys that AND you

then YOU OWE them interest for the privilege of

borrowing the $1000.00 from them ...

let's take a IRAK the latest addition to their

colletion ... Bremer goes there to ensure that

the printers are secure ... they start printing

around the clock and start enslaving ALL Iraqis

to work for the paper they give them and indebting

them forever like they did to you and me ...

they bought up and control ALL the major media so

they are now ready for an fixed election ... they

do this in the United States of America and now

even by stealing the election with PRIVATE

companies running the voting machines that are

built with CLOSED source software AND Bush got

away with it !

What makes you think things will get better ?

:-D

nohope187 12-15-2004 05:39 PM

That's funny, I do'nt remember being on record of saying anything's gonna get better. But, the darkness always proceeds daylight so, maybe things will get better. Unfortunately, it will probably happen after everyone's dead and gone. :-P

marypopinz 12-15-2004 06:58 PM

I'm the one who who believes things are going to get better.

I live in hope, amidst all this darkness.

I see a ray of hope. The human spirit. Even though these may be insurmountable odds and yes I know the thoughts of their future and I still believe that it doesn't have to be this way. People will eventually stand up to protect their children, no matter what the cost. It is our human nature, I believe.

The tide of consciousness is turning towards the truth. People are becoming disgusted with the way things are going. People are almost mad enough to do anything about it.

The one thing the bible taught me was about that mustard seed and what it could do. We must believe we can change things. Else we are defeated before we begin and what is the point of understanding the truth if we are not prepared to fight for the truth in our own unique world.

I believe there are more of us than there are of them. More people are waking up. Imagine if a nation from the first world got their act together and pulled a Ghandi move? No one went to work for a day. If the nukes are coming, let them fall. I'll still fight for a better day.

I'm positive that God didn't create this world to allow it to get into this kind of state and I'm, sure there is something he is going to do about it, sooner or later.

In my mind and my heart, there is no force greater than God and all things are possible. I believe in miracles. Never give up hope. Then, they win.

Mary XXX